剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
Okay, Hiro, I'm going to let you go now.
好了 宏 我要放手了
You ready?
准备好了吗
No, no, no, Tadashi, wait!
不不不 正 等一下
Don't be scared, little brother.
别怕 弟弟
Just pedal harder! You can do it!
使劲踩 你可以的
Yeah! Woo-hoo! Go, Hiro!
好棒 前进吧 宏
Yeah, yeah! You got it!
棒 很棒 你学会了
Well, Tadashi, this is it, first day of nerd school.
正 好了 今天是我第一天去书呆学校
All because of you.
都是因为你
Reports are still flooding in
有关神秘团体
about a group of unidentified individuals
阻止灾难发生的报导
who prevented what could have been a major catastrophe.
也如潮水般发布开来
The whole city of San Fransokyo is asking:
整个旧京山都在疑惑
"Who are these heroes and where are they now?"
"这些英雄到底是谁 他们现在在何处"
Having victory pancakes.
在吃庆功饼
Hiro! Hey! Come on, let's not be late.
宏 走了 别迟到了
Hey, Sweetie. I made you a lunch.
宝贝 我给你做了午饭
Uh, do you pack lunch to college?
大学要自己带饭吗
I don't-- I don't know. Is that not cool?
我不知道 会不会很傻
Oh, I'm so proud!
我太骄傲了
I just wanna squeeze you! Aunt Cass! I
我想好好抱抱你 凯斯婶婶
Okay, you guys better go.
好了 你们快去吧
Last hug.
最后抱一下
Tadashi would be so proud of you.
正一定很为你骄傲
Are you nervous, Hiro? No way!
你紧张吗 宏 怎么会
I want this. Why would I be nervous.
我自己想来的 为什么要紧张
You're 14 and going to college.
你十四岁就读大学了
Your brother is, like, a legend here.
你哥哥在这里是个传奇人物
Also, I hear the new dean is a hard case.
我也听说新来的教导主任不是善茬
I... hadn't thought of any of those things.
我还没有考虑过这些事
Well, keep not thinking of them.
那就千万不要考虑
That's unfortunate. I'll take that.
真惨 给我
Don't ever lose this.
千万别搞丢了
Seriously, it's like $20 to replace.
真的 补办一张二十块
Okay, you're official.
好了 你是正式的了
Tour time!
游览时间到
This is the room where people wear goggles and do stuff.
在这间屋子里 大家戴着大眼罩做事
Virtual reality!
虚拟现实
Oh, nice!
好棒
Yeah... that.
对 就是它
And this is the quad.
这是中庭
Named after someone with the last name "Quad," one would presume.
取自某个姓"中庭"的人吧
And this, of course, is the fooding zone,
还有这里 当然就是食堂啦
as a non-student, my favorite place on campus.
作为非在校生 全校我最喜欢的就是这里
Cool, huh?
很酷吧
I-I didn't realize this place was so, uh, huge.
我之前都没发现这里这么大
Awesome, but huge.
很棒 但是太大了
Don't be intimidated.
不要被吓到
Just take it one class at a time.
一次选一门课就好了
Applied Particle Physics first.
先上《应用粒子物理学》吧
Me, too!
我也是
What's your first class, Hiro?
你第一门是什么课 宏
You okay?
你还好吗
We miss Tadashi, too.
我们也很想正
And Baymax.
还有大白
Yeah, I'll, um, I'll catch up with you guys later.
我没事 我等会去找你们
Wish you were here, big brother.
真希望你还在 哥哥
Tadashi's chip.
正的芯片
Baymax!
大白
Um... okay, okay. I'm gonna need...
好 我需要...
carbon fiber skeleton, actuators...
碳纤维骨架 制动机
Definitely gonna upgrade to super capacitors.
一定会升级到超级电容器
I can do this! I can rebuild you, Baymax.
我能做到的 我可以把你重造 大白
Good morning.
早上好
I'm Professor Granville, your new Dean of Students.
我是格兰维尔教授 你们的新教导主任
Welcome to San Fransokyo Institute of Technology.
欢迎来到旧京山理工学院
I trust that we are going to have an excellent year...
我相信我们会共度充实的一年
Which means hard work!
希望大家多多努力
Some of us are trying to work.
我们有些人正在努力呢
Mr. Hamada!
滨田先生
Turn around.
转过来
Private labs are not for first semester freshmen.
个人实验室不对大一新生开放
This is my brother's lab.
这是我哥哥的实验室
Or... was.
曾经是
Tadashi was a gifted young man.
正是一位很有天赋的年轻人
He worked hard to earn this lab,
他通过不懈努力争取到了这间实验室
as I'm sure you will someday, when you're ready.
我也相信你将来也会的 等你准备好的时候
I'm ready now!
我现在就准备好了
Look, I'm rebuilding Bayma--
我正在重造大白
My brother's healthcare companion project.
我哥哥的医疗保健伙伴项目
Mr. Hamada,
滨田先生
if you want to live up to your brother's legacy,
如果你想实现哥哥的遗愿
you should start by getting to your classes on time.
你就该先从准时上课开始
I could not agree more!
我非常认同
Punctuality is very important.
守时是非常重要的
It was so nice to Ticktock, Mr. Hamada.
很高兴...时间不等人 滨田先生
Don't want to keep your Thermodynamics professor waiting.
别让你的《热力学》教授等你
I hear she's tough, but fair--
我听说她很严厉 但也很公正
intermittently.
间歇性地
Ah, Teen Genius has decided to join us.
天才少年决定加入我们了
How did you Short. Cut.
你怎么... 抄 近道
I can take them. You cannot.
我能走 你不能
Let's begin!
我们开始吧
Oh, I didn't realize
我没料想到
we were still doing the whole superhero thing.
我们还要继续当超级英雄
Uh, yeah! Wait, where's Hiro?
当然了 等等 宏呢
Said he had something he needed to do after school.
他说放学之后有点事要做
But he's gonna miss our first night patrol!
那他会错过我们的第一次夜间巡逻
Night patrol?
夜间巡逻
Where we suit up and patrol the streets,
我们换装后巡逻大街小巷
thwart evildoers, dispense justice,
挫败坏人 伸张正义
etcetera, awesome, etcetera!
等等等等 太棒了
Yeah, I'm not gonna do that. II don't think so.
好 我不打算去 我也是
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
Why not? You guys have clearly forgotten
为什么 你们完全忘了
how sweet it was being superheros.
当超级英雄是多棒的事了吗
We caught a revenge-crazed villain,
我们抓到了被仇恨冲昏头的坏蛋
we saved the city,
我们拯救了这座城市
we had victory pancakes!
我们还吃了庆功饼
And you have clearly forgotten that we are not superheros.
显然你忘了 我们并不是超级英雄
Also, it was really scary!
而且真的好恐怖的
You didn't seem scared.
你当时可没有一点怕的样子
Because I was pumped full of adrenaline.
因为我当时肾上腺素飙升
Now I'm back to being afraid of things.
现在我才会感到害怕
Heights, speed, cholesterol, loud noises!
高度 速度 胆固醇和噪音
I've got issues.
我状态很差
You do not want to be Wasabi.
没人想要踩雷的
Sorry, Freddie.
抱歉 弗雷迪
We already lost Baymax and we almost lost Hiro.
我们已经失去了大白 还差点失去宏
I don't want to lose anyone else.
我不想再失去任何人了
But there could be a super-villain out there right now about to--
但可能现在外面就有一个超级大坏蛋想...
Face it, Fred, we aren't in one of your comic books.
面对现实吧弗雷迪 我们不在你的漫画里
This is the real world,
这是现实世界
and in the real world, there are no super-villains.
而在现实世界里 不存在超级大坏蛋
I'll ask one more time:
我再问一遍
Where's my money? I lost it.
我的钱在哪 我弄丢了
Yama, it's him.
山哥 他的电♥话♥
Go ahead and take the call.
快去接电♥话♥
Obake.
妖怪
Whatever you need. What is it?
无论你要什么都行 你要什么
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表