剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
So, where is she?
那她在哪里
How do you know that? Not the point!
你怎么会知道 这不是重点
She's probably writing chapter four.
她也许在写第四章
Hiro, you're gonna wanna see this.
宏 你会想看到这个的
Captain Cutie, meet me at Akuma Island by nine o'clock
可爱队长 九点钟到恶魔岛见我
or you'll never see your beautiful girlfriend again.
否则你就永远见不到你的漂亮女友了
Let me go!
放开我
That's Krei's old lab.
那是克瑞的旧实验室
It's set to be demolished tonight. Karmi needs us.
那里计划今晚要拆除 卡米需要我们
And she's not my girlfriend!
还有 她不是我女友
Momakase knows we're coming.
随意大厨知道我们要来
But she can't catch all of us if we split up.
但如果我们分头行动 她就无法把我们都抓住
Whoever gets to Karmi first, signal the others.
不论谁先救出卡米 给其他人发信♥号♥♥
Good lucky everyone, and watch out.
祝大家好运 务必当心
Hands in! Group cheer time!
手伸过来 团队庆祝时间
Yeah, okay, good. We'll save the group cheer for after.
好吧 好吧 我们晚点再庆祝吧
Good plan.
好主意
Big Hero 6 back on Akuma Island
超能陆战队回到了恶魔岛
Where it all began
故事开始的地方
Just a little further,
再前进一点
and we should be able to cut our way inside.
我们就能进去了
We should be far enough.
我们应该够远了
Can you do that any faster?
你能快点吗
Look, it doesn't have to be a perfect circle.
听着 没必要切出完美的圆圈
Oh, I'd need a lot more tools to make a perfect circle.
要切出完美的圆圈 我需要更多工具
Hello, boys.
你们好啊
Go Go!
速美子
There's nowhere left to go.
无处可逃了
That's what I was going to say to you.
那正是我要说的
Maybe we can use the old security system to find Karmi.
也许我们可以用旧安保系统找出卡米
It appears to still be functional.
好像还有用
There she is.
她在那里
No sign of Momakase.
没见到随意大厨
There is also no sign of the others.
其他人也不见了
Narrow.
太窄了
Karmi!
卡米
Careful! It's a Trap.
当心 这是个... 陷阱
Welcome, Captain Cutie.
欢迎 可爱队长
What a good boyfriend you are.
你真是个好男友
I'm not--
我不是...
I mean, you're not getting away with this.
你不会轻易逃脱的
I'd say I already have.
我已经逃了
Not bad.
还行吧
To trap all six of you, I actually had to break a sweat.
未来困住你们六个人 其实我还费了点劲
That's not all you're going to break.
你费的不会只有一点劲
The bars aren't the only way out.
栏杆不是唯一的出路
This cell was designed specifically for you.
这个牢房♥是专门为你们设计的
I thought of everything.
我考虑到了一切
You mean, Obake thought of everything.
是妖怪想到了一切吧
His intel. The ideas are all me.
他提供情报 主意都是我出的
What exactly do you guys call yourselves?
你们到底怎么称呼自己
Is it "Oba-kase?"
是"妖大厨"吗
My money's on "Moma-bake" personally.
我打赌叫"随意怪"
Stupid last words.
愚蠢的遗言
A disintegration device is about to wipe out
爆♥炸♥装置将毁灭
everything on this island.
这个岛上的一切
Was it worth it to reunite with your girlfriend?
为了跟你女友团聚 值得吗
She called me your girlfriend!
她说我是你女友
Prepare for disintegration. That's my cue.
准备好爆♥炸♥ 我该走了
Well, if no one else is going to say it...
如果没有别人要叫的话...
Big Hero 6 is trapped. Perfect.
超能陆战队被困住了 太好了
I thought you had plans for the boy.
我还以为你对那个男孩有计划
If he's good enough, he'll survive.
如果他够优秀的话 他会活下来的
Okay, we're locked in a super high-tech prison cell,
我们被关在为了困住我们特制的
made especially to contain us,
超级高科技牢房♥里
and the building is about to be disintegrated.
这幢大楼也快要炸了
But? Oh, there's no "but."
不过 没有"不过"
I'm just stating the facts here.
我说的都是事实
This isn't good. Oh, boy.
这不太妙 天啊
When you say it's not good, it's really not good.
你说不太妙的时候都是真正不妙的时候
You guys know another way out, right?
你们知道其它逃出去的办法吧
Right?!
对吧
Actually, I do.
其实我知道
Red Panda, engage Overdrive Mode.
红色熊猫 启动超速档模式
My body is changing.
我的身体在变化
Overdrive Mode engaged.
超速档模式启动
What?
什么
Overdrive Mode, from my story! It's real!
超速档模式 我故事里的 是真的
After-- After I heard Karmi's story,
在我听到卡米的故事之后
I made a few tweaks to the armor.
我把盔甲进行了一些微调
It'll drain his battery really quickly, but it's enough to...
那会快速耗尽他的电量 但是足以...
...do that.
...做到这个
I did the thing!
我做到了
Disintegration in four minutes.
四分钟后爆♥炸♥
We've gotta go.
我们得走了
Can you fly us out, Red Panda?
你能带我们飞出去吗 红色熊猫
I can walk through anything!
我能穿越一切障碍
That's a no.
不能
Uh, Chop Chop, grab Red Panda.
快刀手 抓住红色熊猫
Hey, Chop Chop.
快刀手
Karmi.
卡米
Follow me.
跟我来
This is so cool!
太酷了
Disintegration in two minutes.
两分钟后爆♥炸♥
Goodbye, Akuma Island!
再见 恶魔岛
Say your line, Chop Chop.
说台词 快刀手
Oh, yeah. Time to make chop chop!
好的 该来几刀了
Should we swim? Not enough time.
我们要游泳吗 时间不够了
Ready, Flame Jumper?
准备好了吗 火焰跳跃者
Ready, Tall Girl.
准备好了 高个女孩
If you want to rethink my name, I think I'd be okay with that.
如果你想重新考虑我的名字 我不介意
Things are about to get muy caliente.
该看看我的厉害了
Can't teach tall!
我最棒
We should talk about the catchphrase too.
我们还得谈谈口头禅
Buildings go bye-bye.
再见了
Honeyzilla saves the day!
蜜斯拉救了我们
Honeyzilla? Oh, that's what we'd be called
蜜斯拉 就那样叫我们吧
if there were people 'shipping us.
如果有人推我们的话
I've got them for everyone on the team.
我为我们团队的每个人都想好了
"Gogosabi, Fredsabi, Honeysabi."
"速葵 弗雷葵 蜜葵"
I'm banking on Wasabi being a fan favorite.
我打赌山葵会最受欢迎
I mean, look at him. He's so cool.
你看他 他太酷了
I can't believe you created Overdrive Mode because of me.
我不敢相信你为了我创造了超速档模式
That's right. You're really the one that saved the day back there.
没错 你才是真正救了我们的人
So then, you liked my story.
那你喜欢我的故事
Yeah, about that, Karmi.
说到那个 卡米
I've been meaning to say to you, uh, that...
我一直想跟你说...
As long as there's a Captain Cutie,
只要有可爱队长
there will always be justice.
就会一直有正义
This is the best day ever!
这是有史以来最棒的一天
And so our heroes saved the day.
我们的英雄成功脱险
Karmi.
卡米
Yay, Karmi!
卡米
Yay, Karmi.
卡米
We'd be honored if you became the seventh member of Big Hero 6.
如果你成为我们的第七名队员 我们荣幸之至
Big Hero 7?
超能陆战队第七名队员
I'm in. And I have one more question.
算我一个 我还有一个问题
Karmi, will you marry me?
卡米 你愿意嫁给我吗
I don't want to hear anymore. What?
我不想再听了 怎么了
I was just kidding.
我只是在开玩笑
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表