剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
Mr. Krei? I had my team check out
克瑞先生 我让我的团队
those safeguards you were talking about,
检查了你说的保镖
and it turns out there was a slight glitch.
结果发现有点小问题
Uh, Mr. Krei, there's a slight... glitch!
克瑞先生 有点...小问题
Kreitech has a pretty spotty record
克瑞科技在太早推出产品方面
of bringing products to launch too soon.
有非常不良的记录
You know it's true. I just want you to make sure it's safe.
你知道是真的 我只想确保它安全
More or less. What's in it for us?
差不多就行 我们有什么好处
I won't tell the world that you're Big Hero 6.
我不会告诉世人你们是超能陆战队
What's wrong with you?
你有病吧
Yeah. Be cool, man.
别冲动好吗
Oh, I can be cool. If you do what I want.
没问题 前提是你们满足我的要求
Or I can be ice cold.
否则我可会很冷酷的
This sounds like you're blackmailing us.
听上去你好像在敲诈我们
My attorney advises against using the word "Blackmail."
我的律师不建议使用"敲诈"这个词
Nice catch.
抱得好
Thanks. Nice fall.
谢谢 跌得好
Aunt Cass, hey, wh-- what-- what are you doing here?
凯斯婶婶 你怎么来了
Oh-- Uh, you forgot your chemistry homework.
你忘记拿化学作业了
I think I'm feeling a little chemistry right now.
我好像感受到了一点化学反应
Are you flirting with me?
你在跟我调情吗
Wow, this feels like flirting.
感觉是像调情
Okay, thanks.
好的 谢谢了
Ha-ha, you can go now, Aunt Cass.
你可以走了 凯斯婶婶
Aunt... Cass.
凯斯婶婶
What an enchanting name.
好美的名字
Thanks, but... people who aren't my nephew just call me Cass.
谢谢 不过除了我侄子 其他人叫我凯斯
Or, maybe don't call her anything.
或者什么都别叫她
At all.
都别叫
How about dinner tonight, Cass?
今晚一起吃晚餐如何 凯斯
Say around 7:00?
七点如何
Uh, she's busy. Forever.
她很忙 永远都是
Well, I am busy. I own my own business.
我是很忙 我有自己的生意
I mean-- Of course. You own your own business, too.
不过 当然了 你也有自己的生意
A bigger business.
更大的生意
That's a good point.
说得对
I bet he's even busier.
他肯定更忙
Oh, heck, if you can make time, so can I.
你抽得出时间的话 我也可以
I'd be delighted, Mr. Krei.
我很荣幸 克瑞先生
People who aren't your nephew call me "Alistair."
除你侄子之外的人都叫我阿里斯特
Looks like you got what you wanted.
看来你得偿所愿了
Congratulations.
恭喜
I am detecting an abnormal walk pattern.
我检测到了不正常的走路模式
It's not abnormal, it's pacing.
这不是不正常 而是踱步
Something people do when
有人对自己的婶婶
they're not happy about their aunt dating.
约会不开心的时候 就会这样
You said you wanted Aunt Cass to date.
你说你想让凯斯婶婶约会
Yeah, but not-- -
是 但不是...
Krei.
克瑞
Hiro. Third time I've seen you today.
宏 今天我见到你第三次了
Yeah. Third time. But it's not the charm.
是啊 第三次 但并没有魔法
Ha! Funny.
有意思
I think.
应该吧
Jokes aren't really my thing. Is your aunt ready?
我不太擅长开玩笑 你婶婶准备好了吗
She is.
好了
Mr. Krei, your heart rate is elevated.
克瑞先生 你的心率升高了
Are you feeling well?
你不舒服吗
Better than well. You look incredible.
舒服极了 你真美
These are for you. Oh, these are beautiful.
送给你的花 很漂亮
They're the rarest tulips in the world.
这是世上最稀有的郁金香
They bloom only once every 20 years,
20年才开一次
they're very expensive.
而且很贵
Shall we?
走吧
Would you put these in water, Hiro?
能放进水里吗 宏
More pacing. Wh What if this date goes great?
又踱步了 如果他们的约会很顺利呢
And what if they really like each other?
如果他们真的喜欢彼此呢
Eh, they couldn't get married, could they?
他们不能结婚吧
They are of legal age for marriage.
他们达到了结婚年龄
Mr. Krei would then be your uncle.
那样克瑞先生就是你的叔叔了
Uncle Krei?
克瑞叔叔
Not happening.
不可能
It's actually kind of cute.
其实它还有点可爱
Sure. For a lethal weapon.
是啊 毕竟是致命武器
You and Hiro were right.
你和宏是对的
It wouldn't take much of a
要想干扰它的程序
glitch to scramble this thing's programming.
简直轻而易举
Where's Hiro anyway?
话说宏去哪里了
Oh, he texted me. He's busy
他给我发信息了 他在忙着
following Krei and Aunt Cass on their date.
跟踪克瑞和凯斯约会
Yeah. That's normal.
这真正常
Who needs a Noodle Burger break?
谁想吃东西休息下
Yeah! Starving.
我 饿死了
Did you bring napkins?
你拿纸巾了吗
N-- Not a good place to do that.
这里可不是操作机器人的好地方
That's why.
这就是原因
Whoa. Cool. It wants to play hide and seek-- Owww!
好吧 它想玩捉迷藏
Yeah. Not playing hide and seek.
不是玩捉迷藏
Show yourself, coward.
现身 懦夫
How can we fight what we can't see?
根本看不到它 怎么跟他打
With ketchup!
用番茄酱
Fred, it worked!
弗雷德 起作用了
Yeah! How you like us now, buddy?
傻了吧 伙计
Wow! Look at this line!
这么多人排队
I hope you have a reservation.
希望你预约了
Reservation? I don't need one.
预约 我不需要
It looks like we have an opening for two in... six hours.
大概六小时后 会有两人位子
Right this way, Mr. Krei.
这边请 克瑞先生
Sorry! You all have amazing shoes.
抱歉 你们的鞋子都很漂亮
We'll have to go in the back.
我们得从后门走
Hello. I am Baymax.
你好 我是大白
So what? Is that bag for me?
那又如何 那是给我的吗
You may have the bag.
可以给你
What's in it?
里面有什么
Garbage.
垃圾
Why would I want garbage?
给我垃圾干什么
I do not know.
我不知道
Is this some kinda joke?
这是跟我开玩笑吗
I do not understand jokes.
我不懂玩笑
Yeah, I'm gonna close the door now.
我要关门了
Goodbye.
再见
Hello! Look at these prices.
这里好贵啊
I was hoping you'd notice.
很高兴你注意到了
I serve chicken fingers at the Lucky Cat.
我的店里也有炸鸡柳[鸡手指]
That is not how much chicken costs.
鸡肉真的没这么贵
Chickens have fingers?
鸡还有手指吗
B-- Do you mean like the toes?
是跟脚趾头一样吗
I'm gonna get the fish.
我吃鱼吧
Oh, is he gonna be surprised.
他会大吃一惊
When Fred spilled his drink,
弗雷德洒出的饮料
it shorted out the drone's threat assessment program.
让机器人的威胁评估程序短路了
So, it thought we were all bad guys.
所以它认为我们都是坏人
We are superheroes! We are the definition of good guys!
我们是超级英雄 绝对的大好人
Come on! These buddies are dangerous.
拜托 这些伙计很危险
Krei cannot sell them to the public.
克瑞不能把他们卖♥♥给别人
I never would've guessed you're a fan of origami, too.
我真没想到你也喜欢折纸艺术
Ah, yes. We always had plenty laying around.
是的 我们家里有很多
Papa never let me fold anything bigger than a fifty.
爸爸从不让我折五十块以上的面额
But I made do. A crane!
不过这个也可以 一只鹤
Amazing! Check this out.
好棒 你看
It's me!
是我
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表