剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
Cool.
好酷
Mr. Hamada?
滨田先生
Mr. Hamada!
滨田先生
Follow, please!
请跟我来
Uh, Professor Granville. Just, uh, taking a little break.
格兰维尔教授 我只是稍微休息一下
You know, studies show all work and no...
只学习不...
Do not play me.
别跟我耍滑头
Fair enough. Uh, so, what's up?
也是 那么有什么事吗
I would imagine being a
我曾以为
14-year-old surrounded by college students
一个跻身一群大学生中的十四岁少年
presents certain social and emotional challenges.
应该会面临一些社交和情感上的挑战
No. Not really.
不 其实也没什么
But, uh, hey, I'm sure whatever you have in mind
但是 我敢肯定你心中所想的东西
is gonna show me just how wrong I am.
会告诉我 是我太年轻
Mr. Hamada, meet Karmi.
滨田先生 这是卡米
Hiro! When Professor G asked me to connect with you,
宏 格兰维尔教授叫我联♥系♥你的时候
I thought this is gonna be super great, and it is!
我就觉得一定会很棒 还真的是
So great! The greatest!
太棒了 最棒的
Hello.
你好
Karmi was the youngest student ever admitted
卡米曾是旧京山理工学院
into San Fransokyo Tech.
年龄最小的学生
Until you! So she knows what you're going through.
直到你来了 所以她明白你会经历什么
Oh, I'm... I'm going through something?
我...我会经历什么吗
Heh! That's news to me.
真是新鲜
Now you know. Here's what we're going to do.
现在你知道了 我们准备这么做
We? You.
我们 你们
So super! I want you to "Hang" with Karmi.
好棒 我要你和卡米交朋友
I think you can learn
我想你可以
something from her socialization experience.
从她的社交经验中学到点什么
Um, sure, I can probably do Thursday morning.
好 我可以周四早上来学
Every day! All week!
每天 整周都要
Keep a journal! I want a full report on Friday!
写日记吧 我周五要看到完整的报告
Bye, Professor G!
再见 格兰维尔教授
So pumped to have a new friend!
很开心交到了新朋友
Here's the deal.
这样吧
Stay out of my face. Stay out of my space.
不要进入我的视线范围 别打扰我
Um, what happened to "Hanging"?
那交朋友呢
Of course you'd ask that.
你当然会问这个问题
You think you're some special white blood cell,
你以为自己是某种特殊的白细胞
but you're nothing but a common red blood cell!
其实你不过就是个普通的红细胞
What? What-what-what, uh... What?
什么 什什什什么
Shark attack!
鲨鱼攻击
Hello. I am Baymax.
你好 我是大白
Observing mutated virus. Day 57.
观察变异病毒 第57天
Looking good, A1-004.
状态不错 A1-004
You, uh... You talk to the virus?
你...你在和病毒说话吗
That was a private conversation!
我没和你说话
But, yes. A1-004 is a dear friend,
不过是的 A1-004是我亲密的朋友
as are R69-5, L4-382,
就像R69-5 L4-382
and 95-414, who I'm still getting to know.
和95-414这几位我还在认识中的一样
Okay, sure.
好吧 好吧
Oh, you think talking to viruses is weird.
你觉得和病毒说话很奇怪
You, the kid who talks to a mechanical snowman?
你可是和机械雪人说话的小孩
At least my dangerous microscopic organisms are actually alive.
至少我的危险微观生物体确实是活着的
All right. No judgment. Can we just move on?
好吧 不说了 我们能继续了吗
I... I need to put something in the journal for Granville.
我给格兰维尔的日记里总要写点什么
Not my problem. Just make me look good because...
关我屁事 把我写好一点 因为...
I want this to be a wonderful experience for you!
我希望这会是你一段绝妙的经历
Oh, you are good.
你真厉害
Karmi, take Mr. Hamada to lunch at the dining hall.
卡米 带滨田先生去食堂吃午餐吧
My treat. So super!
我请 太棒了
Get acquainted, you two. Have fun!
你们俩好好熟悉一下 玩得开心
Mandatory fun!
强制开心
Super great idea! On it!
超级棒的主意 马上去
I'm sorry, A1-004.
对不起 A1-004
I know we were gonna do a DNA extraction over lunch,
我知道原本我们该在午餐时间做DNA提取的
but you're just gonna have to incubate a little longer.
不过你就是要再稍微孵化一下
Let's go, genius boy.
我们走吧 天才男孩
And Granville thinks I need socialization help?
格兰维尔觉得是我需要社交帮助吗
What is Karmi's problem?
卡米是怎么回事
Without a thorough scanning, I am unable to determine
未经全面彻底扫描 我无法确认
if she suffers from any health anomalies.
她是否有任何健康异常
Are you really not getting this?
你真的没搞明白吗
Karmi doesn't have friends.
卡米没有朋友
The only thing she had going for her:
她唯一所拥有的荣耀是
Being the youngest genius at the school.
全校年龄最小的天才
Now, that's your thing. You took her thing.
现在变成了你 你夺走了她的荣耀
I don't want it to be my thing! I have my own thing!
我也没想夺走 我自己又不是没有
My scanner is picking up a disturbance, nine blocks to the west.
我的扫描仪检测到骚乱 西边九个街区外
And there's my thing now!
这才是我的荣耀
Okay, Juniper, practice is over.
好了 刺柏 热身结束了
I want you to show me you have "It"!
我要你给我展示你有"它"
Oh, you know I have it!
你知道我有
'Cause I'm about to bring it!
因为我刚要展示它
I'm not sure what's going on here,
我不知道这里发生了什么
but you're gonna have to give the money back.
但你们得把钱还回去
I'm a star!
我是明星
You don't interrupt a star
你不该打扰
when she's leaving it all on the stage!
在舞台上大放异彩的明星
And, uh, you are?
那你们是
I'm Barb! I'm Juniper!
我是刺钩 我是刺柏
And together, we are High Voltage!
我们的组合叫高压电
Electricity may cause severe burns.
电可能会造成严重的火灾
I've got this.
我来解决
Juniper, I need more flare in those backflips
刺柏 后空翻中我要更多闪光
and more sparkle in that smile!
还有微笑里要更多火花
On it!
马上
Oh, no.
糟了
Okay, we need to power these two freaks down.
好了 我们得消除她们的电
Juniper, an electric fence.
刺柏 电围网
Oh, yeah! Let's go!
好的 发动
Two, five, seven, eight!
二五七八
Juniper! Juniper! And Barb!
刺柏 刺柏 还有刺钩
I love you, Juniper! They're robbing an ATM!
爱你 刺柏 他们在抢劫取款机
No! We're telling a story through dance!
不 我们在用舞蹈讲故事
We love you all!
我们爱你们
Oh, no.
不
They got applause, the bad guys!
那些坏家伙得到了掌声
People clapped for the bad guys!
大家为那些坏家伙鼓掌了
Telling a story through dance.
用舞蹈讲故事
The story of kicking our butts.
我们被打败的故事
Oh, and there's gonna be more butt-kicking.
而且还会有更多被打败的故事
Why did I choose a yoga elective over martial arts?
为什么我选了瑜伽没选武术
One: You centered yourself. Two: You strengthened you core.
一 你集中了注意力 二 你加强了核心力量
And three: You love the big ball.
三 你喜欢那个大球
yeah. Big ball.
没错 大球
Colorful villains underestimated
色彩鲜艳的恶人被低估了
because of their ridiculous personas?
因为他们滑稽的形象
Like so many things, it was foretold, in comic books!
就像漫画里预言的很多事一样
Yeah! We should probably run out and study a bunch of comic books
没错 也许我们应该去研究一堆漫画书
to figure out how to beat them!
找出打败他们的方法
Yes! But in this case, I choose one in particular:
太棒了 但这次 我有一个特别的选择
Captain Fancy, issue 188.
《幻想队长》 188期
Don't ask. Don't ask. Don't... aah!
不要问 不要问 不要
And what happened in Captain Fancy?
《幻想队长》讲了什么
Captain Fancy lost battle after battle
幻想队长一直输给
to a mother/daughter acrobat team.
母女杂技二人组
Wow, that is similar!
这很相似
Did they have a floating shock generator, too?
他们也有漂浮电击球吗
Close! They had a trained bear named Grizzlovech.
接近了 他们有一只训练有素的熊 叫灰熊维克
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表