剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
However, it seems I have.
然而 我好像又犯了
His real name's Bob?
他的真名叫鲍勃吗
Hiro, where have you been?
宏 你去哪儿了
Uh, careful. Ooh, are you hurt?
轻点 你受伤了吗
I just got a little banged up in all the chaos at school.
我只是在学校的混乱中有点受伤
I got so anxious when I couldn't find you at the open house.
我没在开放参观日见到你们 很着急
Yeah, I'm sorry for showing up late;
抱歉我回来晚了
that must have been really scary.
你一定很担心吧
I'm just glad you two are back in one piece.
我很高兴看到你伤得不重
Well, two pieces, because there are two of you,
你们俩都伤得不重
but probably didn't need to explain that.
但是你要解释一下
Ow.
疼
I said "Ow."
我说了 疼
Uh... alerted to my need for medical attention?
你察觉到我需要医疗护理了吗
Nothing?
没反应吗
There must be something wrong with... What?
肯定是哪儿出错了 什么
Baymax?
大白
Baymax, you have to listen to me.
大白 你得听我的
Do not.
别动
Resisting will result in further injury.
你越反抗就会伤得越重
Golly, mister,
我天呐 先生
I've got a Noodle Supreme with all the fixin's.
我有一种超级面条 里面有很多东西
Ah, knock it off with all the fast-food jabber.
别再喋喋不休地说快餐了
It's confusing!
太烦人了
Hi, Hiro. Trina?
你好啊 宏 特里娜
Y-Y-You're a...
你你你是...
Robot. Obviously.
很明显是机器人
Obviously. You never figured it out?
当然 你从来没发现吗
That's so pathetic, it's cute.
真是可悲 还挺可爱的
Hiro Hamada.
滨田宏
Welcome!
欢迎
Hiro was supposed to meet us. It's definitely weird.
宏应该来找我们的 这真是太奇怪了
People who make elaborate conspiracy boards
那些精心制♥作♥了这张阴谋板的人
are usually pretty reliable.
通常都是很可靠的
Obake has the magnet from the school.
妖怪从学校拿走了那块磁铁
And he was doing something in the bay.
他在海湾处策划着什么
What if he was turning H2O into D2O?
如果他把水变成重水了怎么办
Heavy water. That could be used as fuel.
重水 可以被用做燃料
Uh-huh.
是的
I mean, I don't get it, but uh-huh.
我虽然没听懂 但还是要说"是的"
We know he was obsessed with Shimamoto.
我们知道他迷恋岛本
The Great Catastrophe.
大灾难
He's trying to recreate the Great Catastrophe.
他想重新发起一次大灾难
And he has everything he needs.
而且他得到了所有他需要的
Noodle Burger Boy.
面条汉堡小子
I should have been there, but I was...
我应该一直在那里 但是我在...
Doing vital work.
为了我
For me.
做重要的工作
Lenore Shimamoto?
岛本丽诺尔
I'm a big fan.
我很崇拜她
Shimamoto built a rather unique machine.
岛本制♥作♥了一个特殊的机器
It created a star.
它创造了一个恒星
A star? It collapsed quickly.
一个恒星 它很快就崩塌了
That would create a giant shockwave.
那会带来巨大的冲击波
Wait. That's how she caused the Great Catastrophe.
等下 这就是那次大爆♥炸♥的原因
Oh, you are sharp, but New San Fransokyo is so much larger now,
你真聪明 但是新旧京山已经比以前大得多了
so I need a bigger bang.
所以我需要一个更大的冲击波
I improved on Shimamoto's inadvertent discovery.
我改进了岛本无意之间的发现
It should be quite a show.
这绝对是场精彩的演出
Why didn't I listen to Granville?
我为什么没听格兰维尔的
Because, like me, you were meant to push limits.
因为你像我一样 注定要挑战极限
But everyone will be... Aunt Cass.
但是所有人都会...凯斯婶婶
I have to warn her! Ugh!
我得去提醒她
If it's any comfort,
别白费力气了
even if she left now,
就算她现在离开
she wouldn't make it out of the city in time.
她也没法活着出城
Wait. He's going to destroy San Fransokyo?
等等 他要毁灭整个旧京山吗
Even Joe's Diner?
那乔氏餐厅怎么办
Your breath smells like garbage.
你的口气闻起来像个垃圾
Hiro? Hiro? Nothing.
宏 宏 没人接
If Baymax were here, he could scan for him.
如果大白在的话 他可以扫描他的位置
Well, can you scan for people, Mini-Max?
你能扫描人吗 迷你白
Sure, within a mini-radius.
在一个小范围内可以
How mini?
有多小
This room.
在这个房♥间里
I do not detect Hiro Hamada.
我没检测到滨田宏
Asparagus spear?
吃芦笋吗
We gotta assume Obake has Hiro. Can we track Obake?
我们只能假设妖怪抓到了宏 我们能追踪妖怪吗
We know his machine will output a lot of energy.
我们知道他的机器会输出很多能量
And we are able to scan for an energy surge.
我们可以扫描能量激增
Let's pick up our equipment at SFIT,
我们去旧京山理工学院拿我们的装备
get to the highest point in the city.
然后去这个城市的最高点
Find Obake. And find Hiro.
找到妖怪 同时找到宏
You will be quite safe here with me.
你和我在一起很安全
Two visionaries, just hangin'.
两位远见者的聊天
It's not about me.
这和我无关
You're gonna hurt millions of people.
你会伤及数百万民众
Together, we're going to create a star.
我们一起造一颗恒星
Congratulations, Hiro, that's some final project.
恭喜 宏 这是毕业设计
No! Just because you can doesn't mean you should.
别 你能做不代表你得做
That's Granville talking.
你越来越像格兰维尔了
Because Granville was right.
因为格兰维尔说得对
She's been right all along.
她一直是对的
Nonsense. Do you know why Icarus plunged to his doom?
胡扯 你知道为什么伊卡洛斯会陷入绝境吗
Because he flew too high.
因为他飞的太高了
Because he needed better wings.
因为他需要一双很好的翅膀
We have the ability to remake the world,
我们有能力重建地球
starting with this city.
就从这座城市开始
The worthy survive.
有能者才能生存下来
Wasabi, step on it.
山葵 踩上去
Way ahead of you. We are currently 5% over the speed limit.
早就想到了 我们现在超速了5%
New driver.
新手驾驶
Guys, just a heads up, I get a little car sick...
伙计们 先给你们提个醒 我有时坐后座
...in the back sometimes.
会晕车
Why am I here? You have my energy amplifier.
为什么带我来 你已经拿走了我的能量放大器
What more do you want? Ugh!
你还要什么
A student.
一名学生
Sorry?
什么
Granville doesn't understand your potential, but I do.
格兰维尔不懂你的天赋 但我懂
When my new city is complete,
等我的新城市完工
it will be a paradise for learning and research.
那将成为学习和研究的天堂
I can't wait to see what you'll accomplish,
我等不及想看看你能造出什么
what we'll accomplish.
我们能造出什么
What? You'd have to be crazy to think I'd ever join you!
什么 你疯了吧 居然觉得我会加入你们
You're a bit worked up right now.
你现在有点疲劳
I understand.
我明白
Tragedy has molded us,
悲剧塑造了我们
intellect has driven us.
智慧驱使我们前进
Now we stand at the doorway to greatness!
现在 我们站在通往完美的门前
Once it's all over and there's nothing left to save,
等一切结束了 没什么东西需要拯救了
you'll see things differently.
你的看法♥会♥不一样的
No, I won't. I'm not like you.
不 不会的 我和你不一样
Aren't you?
是吗
Go. Set the wheels in motion.
快去准备好出发
Ooh-ooh! An order off the secret menu.
秘密菜单上的点单
Yummy!
好吃
I don't deny my method is harsh,
我承认我的手段很残忍♥
but winning tends to settle any arguments.
但是胜利能解决一切争议
Looking for a way out?
想找逃出去的路吗
What are you...? Wait. You're gonna help me escape?
你在...等等 你要帮我逃出去吗
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表