剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
Hang on, Baymax. Hiro, you are in danger.
坚持住 大白 宏 你有危险
So, that's why he wants it.
原来是因为这个
This is not safe.
这样不安全
If you do not let me go, you might fall.
如果你不放开我 你可能摔下去
No, you'll break.
不行 你会摔坏的
No!
不
This was a positive outcome.
这是个良好的结果
Thanks, Honey Lemon.
谢谢 柠蜜
We're not losing anybody on my watch.
有我在 任何人不会有事
What happened?
怎么了
That paperweight? It isn't just a paperweight.
那个镇纸 其实不止是镇纸
Wait, you guys really thought it was a paperweight?
慢着 你们真以为那是个镇纸
Whatever the villain's trying to get is never what it seems.
坏人要的东西总是另有玄机
That's Comic Book 101.
漫画里都是这样
Granville's paperweight
格兰维尔的镇纸
probably has some cool untold power.
可能有炫酷的未知力量
But why would she have something so dangerous on her desk?
但是她为什么把那么危险的东西放在桌子上
Maybe one of its untold powers
可能它的未知力量之一
is holding down papers.
就是当镇纸
I'm gonna make this right.
我要去弥补我的过错
I always knew we'd all be together again,
我就知道我们会再次集结
just like this.
就像这样
Do you need a tissue, Fred?
你需要纸巾吗 弗雷迪
No, I don't need a tissue. I'll be okay.
我不需要纸巾 我没事
You sure? Because we should probably go catch Yama.
确定吗 我们可应该去抓山哥了
This is not just an alloy. You could have told me.
这不是普通合金 你应该告诉我
Why would I do that?
为什么告诉你
You're a dog, fetching a ball.
你就是一条狗 去捡球
Bring me the ball.
把球拿给我
I'm on my way.
我马上来
But, uh...
但是
there is something else.
还有件事
Your ball is broken. Just a little bit. Bye.
你的球破了一点点 拜拜
All right! What do we do now?
好 我们现在怎么做
Time to fire up that super-sensor, Baymax.
是时候启动超级传感器了 大白
Scanning for Yama.
扫描山哥
Nanoinduction... Of course!
纳米感应... 当然
Please explain. That's what's happening inside that metal.
请解释 那个金属里就是这样
It could amp up anything electric-powered to a dangerous level.
它可以把任何电力装置增强到危险等级
Yama located. There.
定位到山哥 那里
The train station.
车站
The electric train, people!
是电车 各位
Aunt Cass!
凯斯婶婶
Butterfish, butterfish better than other fish
鲳鱼 比其它鱼更好吃的鲳鱼
It stinks, lady!
臭死了 女士
Train!
电车
Are you looking to reconnect with our amazing city?
你想重新回到我们超棒的城市吗
We have to stop it before it hits Central Station.
我们必须在它到中♥央♥站前阻止它
Go Go, Wasabi, cut off the engine from the rest of the train.
速美子 山葵 关掉电车其它部分的发动机
On it. Wait, what?!
好的 慢着 什么
Wasabi, do your thing!
山葵 该你上了
Even with the adrenaline,
即使我肾上腺素飙升
I have really mixed feelings about this!
这样做我的感情也很复杂啊
Honey Lemon, Fred, slow down those passenger cars.
柠蜜 弗雷迪 让那些车厢减速
It's hero time, Freddie!
英雄时间到 弗雷迪
Big Hero time!
超级英雄时间
Come on!
拜托
Don't step on my dinner. It's butterfish.
别踩到我的晚餐 是鲳鱼
It's better than other fish. Oh, gross!
比其它鱼都好吃的鲳鱼 好恶心
The rest is up to you and me, buddy.
剩下的就交给你和我了 伙计
Someone has to help.
总得有人帮忙
Magnet lock's on!
磁铁锁就绪
Gotcha!
搞定
Okay, Baymax--
好 大白...
Overcharged. Overcharged.
电力过载 电力过载
Overcharged.
电力过载
Reverse polarity!
两极反转
Come on, come on, come on!
加油 加油 加油
Come on, Baymax!
挺住 大白
Hello.
你好
Your heart rate is accelerated
你的心率增加
and your blood oxygen level is low.
血氧含量低
Yeah, not bad, considering.
我知道 这算好的吧
A little too close to disaster there.
刚才真是好险啊
But... it wasn't.
但是 没事
We saved a lot of people... together.
我们一起救了很多人
Fred was right all along.
弗雷迪一直是对的
Yes, Fred was right all along!
对 弗雷迪一直是对的
So, what I'm hearing is,
你们的意思是
we're all fully committed to being a super team
我们是一支超级队伍
and will sign legally binding contracts to that effect.
我们可以为此签署有法律效力的协议
Fred, how about this?
弗雷迪 这个如何
To the power of 6!
超能陆战队万岁
To the power of 6.
超能陆战队万岁
To the power of 6.
超能陆战队万岁
Come in, Mr. Hamada.
进来 滨田同学
What a mess. What happened?
好乱 怎么回事
There are many unanswered questions.
有很多没有答案的问题
Can I help you with something?
你有什么事吗
I-I've been thinking about what you said.
我一直在考虑你说的话
You know, about balance?
关于平衡的
Tadashi found his and accomplished amazing things.
正找到了他的平衡 做成了很棒的东西
Good, we agree.
很好 意见一致
But he also took risks.
但他也冒险了
I mean, the last thing he said to me:
他生前跟我说的最后一句话是
"Somebody has to help."
"总得有人帮忙"
Tadashi will always be my inspiration,
正会永远激励我
but I'm not him.
但我不是他
I have to figure out how to be me,
我得想明白怎么做自己
and I'm gonna make some mistakes.
我也会犯一些错误
Yes, impatient shortcuts,
对 不耐心 走捷径
dangerous risks.
危险的冒险
Well. Those are awfully specific.
你说得真具体
I have decided that working in your brother's lab
我觉得在你哥哥的实验室做事
will be good for you, Mr. Hamada.
对你有好处 滨田同学
Really?
真的吗
Perhaps Tadashi's legacy will help you avoid
或许正的遗产会帮你避免
some of those immature mistakes.
一些幼稚的错误
Couldn't hurt.
这个没什么
Maybe no hug.
还是不抱了
Let's not.
不抱了吧
We didn't set out to be superheros,
我们没想成为超级英雄
but sometimes,
但有时候
life doesn't go the way you planned.
生活总是出乎意料
The good thing is,
好消息是
my brother wanted to help a lot of people.
我哥哥想帮助很多人
And that's what we're gonna do.
这也是我们想做的
Who are we?
我们是谁
Big Hero 6.
超能陆战队
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表