剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
Hey, it's Heathcliff!
是希斯克里夫
So, I'm sensing you're angry?
我感觉你们生气了
Without my scanning capabilities,
没有扫描系统
I am unable to detect nonverbal signs of anger.
我无法探测到非言语的生气信♥号♥♥
Are they glaring?
他们的眼睛瞪大了吗
Are their eyebrows down and together?
他们的眉头皱紧了吗
Do you see narrowing of their lips?
他们的嘴唇嘟起来了吗
I got this, Baymax.
不用了 大白
Guys, I'm sorry I didn't tell you what I was doing.
抱歉没有事先通知你们
You could have gotten hurt.
你可能会受伤的
And I can't believe you stole
我真不敢相信
something from Professor Granville's desk!
你居然从格兰维尔教授的桌子上偷东西
And you helped him. And now Yama has it!
你还去帮他 而它现在在山哥手里
Well...
那个
Double steal!
又偷回来了
As promised. I'm impressed.
我说过的 干得不错
But don't ever do that again.
但下不为例
I won't but there is still one problem.
不会了 但还有个问题
How am I gonna explain that to Professor Granville?
我要怎么跟格兰维尔教授解释那个
Don't worry, I'll take care of that.
别担心 交给我吧
Just this once.
下不为例哦
Come on, come on, come on!
拜托 拜托
Yes!
太好了
I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion.
我是大白 你的个人医疗保健伙伴
Hello, Hiro.
你好 宏
He is not gonna be happy that we didn't get it.
我们没拿到东西 他不会开心的
Don't worry, we got something much, much better.
别担心 我们有更好的东西
Dolphin-safe tuna nachos coming through!
海豚都能吃的吞拿鱼玉米片来了
Hot plate.
很烫
Really hot plate.
真的很烫
Just keep the kitten mits on for a while, will you?
手套别着急脱 好吗
Refill alert. On it.
续杯提醒 好的
Ketchup bottle down! On it!
番茄酱瓶子倒了 来了
Giant tray of dirty dishes!
堆成山的脏盘子
Not on it!
来不动了
Come on, Cass, lift with your knees.
加油 凯斯 用膝盖来抬
Oh, and your back.
还有你的背
And your arms, and any other parts that--
还有你的手臂 和其他身体部位
Wait! What?
等等 什么
Hello, I am Baymax.
你好 我是大白
Baymax?
大白
Baymax, you're back!
大白 你回来了
Aunt Cass.
凯斯婶婶
Are you looking to reconnect with our amazing city?
你想重新回到我们超棒的城市吗
The answer is San Fransokyo Metro.
办法就是搭乘旧京山地铁
Over 100 convenient stations...
超过100多个便捷站台
Well, did you obtain the item?
你拿到那东西了吗
The item?
啥东西
I see. You failed.
我明白了 你失败了
Wait, wait, wait! I made you something better!
等等 我给你造了个更好的
Show me.
给我看看
I see...
我看到了
potential.
潜力
Much better than that piece of scrap.
比那破玩意儿厉害多了
No, but useful to obtain it.
没错 但我要它有用
Do not fail this time.
这次别再失败了
Ladies and gentle-heroes,
女英雄和男英雄们
since we kicked so much butt,
既然我们收拾了这么多坏人
at, well, you know, kicking so much butt,
还有很多坏人等着我们收拾
I took the liberty of designing our very own...
我冒昧地设计了我们的...
superhero signal!
超级英雄信♥号♥♥
Heathcliff, hit the lights.
希斯克里夫 关灯
Ta-da!
惊喜
"Halp?"
"邦助"
Yeah, that's supposed to be "Help."
本应该是"帮助"的
Heathcliff, did we keep the receipt?
希斯克里夫 我们要发♥票♥了吗
we did not, Master Frederick.
没有 弗雷迪克少爷
Okay, so we'll just go with "Halp."
好的 那就"邦助"好了
People will know.
人们都懂的
Freddie, I heart your enthusiasm, really, I do.
弗雷迪 我感受到了你的热情 真的
But I had to freeze somebody yesterday.
但昨天我不得不冰冻了一个人
I'm not comfortable with that.
我很过意不去的
Don't beat yourself up, Honey Lemon.
柠蜜 别这样
I'm sure he thawed by now.
我相信他现在已经解冻了
Guys, this is no way for Big Hero 6 to talk.
超能陆战队这事儿就这么定了
Big Hero 6? Really?
超能陆战队 不是吧
My brain stormed an epic list of team names,
我脑子里涌现了许多史诗队名
and that one tested best,
但这个是最棒的
with an audience of me.
由我个人验证
The power of six!
六人之力万岁
Come on, guys, I need at least one more hand from each of you.
拜托 我需要你们至少一人给我一只手
Come on, you know you want to.
拜托 你们知道自己想的
Look, Fred, it was a one-time thing,
听着 弗雷迪 这种事一次就够了
saving you two knuckleheads from Yama.
把你们两个笨蛋从山哥手里救出来
I could have sworn that I heard from someone--
我发誓我听某人说过
I don't want to name names,
我不想公开点名
but it might rhyme with Bobo--
但他的名字和波波押韵
that this was just a one-time thing when we stopped Callaghan!
我们阻止卡拉翰的时候他也这么说的
Okay, so it was two times.
好吧 那两次就够了
And that's it, we're done.
就这样吧
We don't need a team name.
我们不需要队名
So, yeah, the team name is Big Hero 6.
队名就叫超能陆战队
Everyone loved it,
大家都喜欢
unanimously, I might add.
我想说 大家一致通过
I was alerted to the need for medical attention when--
我会收到医疗照顾需求的警报 当你...
No, I'm okay! I'm okay!
我没事 我没事
Okay... done!
好了 完成
Fred, I think you're going to like this.
弗雷迪 我想你会喜欢的
A superhero chip.
超级英雄芯片
I am now capable of defending innocents
我现在可以保护无辜人士
and various other heroic deeds.
做出其它各种英雄行为
To the power of six!
敬六人之力
Ba-la-la-la-la.
巴啦啦啦啦
Not what I envisioned, but you put your own spin on it.
虽然不是我想的那样 但很有个性
Great. We're not supposed to be in here. We've got to hide.
糟了 我们不该来这儿 快躲起来
I am large and difficult to conceal.
我太大了 没法躲
I will deflate.
我可以放气
Yeah, no time.
是啊 来不及了
Comfortable.
真舒服
What to do with this upperclassman lab.
这个高年级学生的实验室怎么办呢
Clearly it should go to someone who follows the rules.
很显然要给那些守规矩的人
Someone who doesn't try to pass off a robot as furniture.
一个不把机器人当沙发的人
You can come out now, Mr. Hamada.
你可以出来了 滨田同学
He's not here.
他不在这儿
Now.
快点
Didn't I make myself clear
难道我没说清楚吗
when I told you this lab was off-limits?
我告诉过你不能踏进这间实验室
Well, yes, Professor Granville, but I--
是的 格兰维尔教授 但我
Hello, I am Baymax.
你好 我是大白
Yes, I assumed.
我猜是的
Follow, please.
请跟我来
Balance, Mr. Hamada.
平衡 滨田同学
Hard to achieve,
实现起来很难
harder to maintain.
想要维持下去更难
One tiny wrong decision, and...
一个小小的决定就会…
Your brother did not allow himself to be distracted.
你哥哥不允许自己分心
Now, you could follow Tadashi's lead,
你可以学正的样子
or you could choose a different path,
或者另选一条路
with him.
和他一起
Is she pointing at me? I feel like she is.
她在指我吗 我觉得是
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表