剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
On the hunt for the sinister serial robber
正在追博在旧京山
running amok in San Fransokyo,
大肆犯案的连环抢劫犯
our heroes tirelessly...
我们的英雄不知疲倦地...
Nope, I lied. I'm tired.
不 我撒谎了 我累坏了
Attempting physical activity on limited sleep
在缺乏睡眠的情况下进行体力活动
can significantly reduce dexterity and reaction times.
会极大程度降低灵敏性和反应时间
What?
什么
We can sleep once we figure out who's behind this bot crime spree.
等我们查出机器人犯罪肆虐的幕后黑手就能睡觉
It's a mystery plus crime spree at the same time?
这是个谜 同时还是罪案
A crimestery!
谜案
Let's go!
我们上
Aw, he's so cute!
它好可爱
Come here, my widdle g--
过来 小宝贝...
On a scale of one to ten,
从一到十
how would you rate your pain?
你的疼痛是几级
No! Oh, no. Aah!
不 不
That is acid. Acid?
那是酸 酸
Less cute!
不那么可爱了
But still kinda cute.
但还是有点可爱
Just have to avoid the acid. And fire?
只要躲开这些酸 还有火
I can do fire too!
我也能喷火
How can he be better than me?
他怎么会比我厉害
Hello. I am Baymax.
你好 我是大白
Baymax, rocket fist!
大白 火箭拳
All right!
好了
**Time for the Fred victory shuffle!*
*弗雷迪胜利之舞时间到
It's gone.
不见了
They took the register!
他们拿走了收音机
Uh, I may have victory shuffled prematurely.
我的胜利之舞可能跳得太早了
Hello. I am Baymax.
你好 我是大白
Breaking news now.
如法新闻
Tiny bot crime wave targets San Fransokyo!
小机器人犯罪狂潮席卷旧京山
The techno-terrors' latest victim? Joe's Diner,
这些高科技恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的最新受害者是乔的餐厅
beloved home of the Joe Dog.
小狗乔温馨的家
There was a second bot!
还有一只机器人
Even Big Hero 6 weren't big enough heroes.
就算是超能陆战队也不够超能
Oh, man. I was so busy with the three-headed one,
天啊 我忙着对付那个三个头的
I missed my chance to fight a kraken.
错过了和巨海怪战斗
Isn't that thing kind of small to be a kraken?
那玩意太小了 不算巨海怪吧
Yeah. Looks like a regular squid.
是啊 看起来就像一只普通的乌贼
Which is a kraken!
就是巨海怪
Just a mini one.
只是很迷你
A baby kraken! Cute!
巨海怪宝宝 着呢爱
Breakfast is served!
早餐来了
Five omelets
五份煎蛋卷
and one Have-A-Great-Day-Special!
以及一份祝你拥有美好的一天特♥供♥
Thanks, Aunt Cass.
谢谢 凯斯婶婶
Guys, I know where the bots are coming from.
伙计们 我知道这些机器人都是哪里来的了
Back in my bot fighting days, there was this guy named Stan
我当初参加机器人竞技的时候 有个叫斯坦的家伙
who always marked his bots with that same cartoon dog.
经常用那种卡♥通♥狗来作为机器人的标志
Seems like a dumb thing to do during a crime spree.
犯下连环罪案还打标志感觉很蠢
Stan definitely built the bot.
这些机器人绝对是斯坦造的
We need to see if the stolen stuff is...
我们需要看看被偷的那些东西
...in his shop.
是不是在他店里
It appears the police have come to a similar conclusion.
看来警方也得出了相同的结论
Come on, guys, I'm not a thief, I'm a bot fighter!
伙计们 我不是小偷 我是一名机器人竞技者
There's no crime in that! Actually, there is.
这行有什么犯罪 其实还真有
Oh. That explains so much.
那就说得通了
I have a theory about the robberies. Baymax?
我对这些劫案有个想法 大白
According to the police reports,
根据警方报告
these suspects were arrested
这些嫌犯都是在
after their bots were caught stealing on camera.
被发现他们的机器人在摄像头下偷窃后被捕的
But the police haven't found any trace of the stolen cash,
但是警♥察♥根本没有找到被偷的钱
which means... They already spent it.
那说明 他们已经花了
Or they wisely invested it.
或者进行了明智的投资
Or they didn't steal it?
或者他们根本没偷
Exactly! Yes!
没错 太棒了
Look, I-I know these people.
我了解这些人
None of them could pull off a crime spree.
这些人都不可能进行连环犯罪的
Okay. So then who could?
好吧 那谁能呢
Who do we know in the bot-fighting world
我们知道在机器人竞技界还有谁
who could mastermind a crime wave?
有能力进行连环犯罪呢
Aunt Cass.
凯斯婶婶
Yama.
山哥
Yama! So close.
山哥 就差一点
What do you think, Baymax?
你觉得呢 大白
While possible, there is no evidence
虽然有可能 但是没有证据
to support this theory.
能支持这种说法
Ooh, me! Me! I know exactly how we can get evidence!
我 我 我知道我们能怎么搞到证据
Much like in the Captain Fancy Holiday Espionage Special,
更像是《幻想队长假日间谍特辑》
we need to go undercover to find the evidence!
我们得去卧底找到证据
We're not going undercover.
我们不去卧底
Come on, Go Go, I already got fake mustaches for everyone.
拜托 速美子 我已经给大家准备好了假胡子
It's not a good idea.
这不是一个好主意
Actually, it's a great idea.
其实这是个很棒的主意
I mean, it's mostly a great idea.
基本算是个很棒的主意
Just not the part where we all go.
只不过我们不用都去
You're right. Baymax is pretty conspicuous.
你说得对 大白太引人注目了
No, Fred. I have to go in alone.
不 弗雷迪 我得一个人去
I know that world.
我懂那个世界
I'm the perfect spy.
我是最佳卧底
What? I can handle this, guys.
怎么了 我能搞定的 伙计
Yeah, but remember how Tadashi did everything he could
但是你记得正竭尽全力
to pull you out of the very dangerous,
将你拖出了机器人竞技
very illegal world of bot fighting?
这个危险又违法的世界吗
I don't know, Hiro. It might not be the best idea.
我不敢说 宏 这可能不算个好主意
Stop it! I agree with everyone.
住手 我同意大家的话
Except for Go Go's harsh denial of the mustache.
除了速美子严词拒绝戴上假胡子
I won't actually be fighting.
我不会真的去竞技的
I-I'll only be there long enough
我只会在那里待到
to find out what Yama's up to.
查清楚山哥的计划
It's our best shot.
这是我们最好的机会
But, Hiro--
但是 宏
I'm sorry, Baymax.
对不起 大白
Yama's already bot-napped you once.
山哥已经用机器人揍过你
It's safer if you stay here.
你最好还是待在这里
Besides, I'm not going because I want to.
再说 我不是因为我想去才去
I'm going because it's the right thing to do.
我去是因为这是正确的事
It is the right thing to do.
这的确是正确的事
But it is also illegal. I do not understand.
但这也是违法的 我不明白
I'll explain later.
我待会再解释
Maybe.
也许吧
The guy put mayo on my noodle burger
我说了"不要蛋黄酱" 那家伙还是在
after I said "No mayo."
我的面条汉堡上加了蛋黄酱
I had to hurt him.
我必须揍他
I like mayo.
我喜欢蛋黄酱
You've fought every night this week,
这周你每晚都会来
and you haven't made it past the first round once!
结果都连第一关都闯不过去
Take some advice from a pro, Trina. Give up.
听听专业人士的意见 特里娜 放弃吧
You wish, Gus.
想得美 格斯
I'm playing the long game.
我的目光很长远
Ketchup on your noodle burger,
在面条汉堡上加番茄酱
I can get behind that.
我能忍♥
Mustard? Relish? Great.
芥末酱 泡菜酱 都很棒
Mayo!
蛋黄酱
Relax, would you? What're you doing?
放松点 好吗 你在干什么
Saving you, obviously.
当然是来救你了
I don't need saving. But thanks.
我不需要你救 不过还是谢了
Why were you sneaking into Yama's office, anyway?
你到底为什么要溜进山哥的办公室
Last I checked, you were blacklisted, Hamada.
我记得你是上了黑名单的吧 滨田
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表