剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
Hey, that's good news, right?
这是好消息吧
Now you can come up with something to stop Globby.
你可以想办法阻止黏黏怪了
I'll give it a shot... I guess.
我会试试吧
Cheering people up isn't really my thing,
我不太擅长鼓励人
but... be happy!
但是...开心点
Because even though you feel terrible,
即使你感觉很糟糕
everything's actually great!
其实一切都很好
You're right. It's really not your thing.
你说得对 你确实不擅长
Honey Lemon.
柠蜜
It is okay to be sad sometimes.
偶尔不开心是正常的
There, there. Crying is pointless.
好了好了 哭是没用的
It's time to face the darkness of reality.
是时候面对残酷的现实了
I'll need to create a compound
我需要创造一种物质
to break down Globby's viscoelastic properties.
消除黏黏怪的粘弹性
Hypothetically-- science term--
假设...术语...
if someone in this room didn't know the meaning
有没有人不知道这个
of visco-- viscosi-- viscodiddy--
粘...弹...性
I'm gonna make an "Unsticky" Ball.
我要做一个"不粘"球
I named the monster.
怪兽的名字是我取的
Ugh! Not enough tripropylene. My beaker's half-empty.
三聚丙烯不够了 烧杯空了一半了
It's half-full! Uch. Can't believe I just said that.
是还满着一半 真不敢相信我说出来了
And then I made a totally
然后我按照计划好的
pre-planned escape by getting hit by a bus.
通过被公交车撞 然后逃走了
Yeah, that's smooth.
真是个好计划
So, things are goin' pretty great.
所以一切都很顺利
Ah, but the one little hiccup
但是有一点小问题
is I can't really control my mutated body.
我无法控制我变异的身体
Here, watch me try to grab that spoon.
你看我拿那把勺子
Nice kitty! Nice kitty!
乖猫咪 乖
You're even worse at being a monster than you were a thief.
你做怪兽比做贼还糟糕
What's that thing with the blinkin' lights
你额头上那个闪灯
where your forehead should be?
是怎么回事
Oh, that? It's a billion-dollar invention
那个 是价值数十亿的发明
that's supposed to control stuff.
应该用来控制东西的
Could it control your amorphous and yet still repulsive body?
能控制你那无固定形状 令人反感的身体吗
Maybe, but I don't know how it works.
可能吧 我不知道怎么操作
But he does.
但他知道
Cool. You wanna split a scone?
好 你想分享吗
Could you speed this along?
你能快点吗
I'm out of things to think about.
我都没东西可想了
Honey Lemon, how is that unsticky ball coming along?
柠蜜 你的不粘球做得怎么样了
Ugh, who knows? The good news is
谁知道呢 好消息是
I haven't ruined another person's life in the last half hour.
过去半小时 我没有毁掉另一个人的生活
That's pretty gloomy for good news, Honey Lemon.
这不是什么好消息 柠蜜
Baymax, is there anything in your data banks that can help here?
大白 你的数据库里有什么能帮忙的吗
Research shows that a pleasant image
研究表明 一个愉快的画面
can improve a negative mood.
能改善消极的情绪
I will search for a pleasant image.
我要搜索一个愉快的画面
I think you've already found it.
我觉得你已经找到了
I'd say that's a sign.
我觉得这是个征兆
More like a coincidence.
更像是个巧合
Hello. I am Baymax.
你好 我是大白
But, you love adorable nonsense.
不过 你喜欢可爱的小东西
I'm not into nonsense anymore.
我不再喜欢小东西了
Uh, guys? I think we should watch this.
伙计们 我们得看看这个
Our CEO, Alistair Krei, was taken from his office
我们的首席执行官阿里斯特·克瑞被怪兽
through that window by the monster
从那扇窗户拉出了他的办公室
we've all agreed to call "Globby."
我们都叫它"黏黏怪"
Is there anything you'd like to say to your boss,
你有什么想对你的老板说的吗
if he's watching?
如果他在看的话
Mr. Krei, if you're watching,
克瑞先生 如果你在看的话
we're keeping you in our thoughts,
我们一直想着你
and also I'm going home early.
我提前下班回家了
You approved it last week.
上周你同意了
This is unacceptable. I'm rich!
这真是太过分了 我很有钱
I'm connected!
我有人脉
This is high. This is very high!
太高了 真的太高了
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
Just tell me how your fancy headband thing works
告诉我怎么使用你那个神奇的头箍
and I'll let you go.
我就放你走
Hey! That's my neurotransmitter! It's worth billions!
喂 那是我的神经传输装置 价值连城的
Give it back!
还给我
Get outta my head!
不要碰我的头
This is Bluff Dunder,
我是布拉夫·邓德
bringing you Monster Watch,
从半空中为您带来
live in the sky!
怪兽直播
I might drop you if I can't control my body
如果我无法用你的发明控制我的身体
with your invention!
我可能抓不住你
There's nothing to learn, just think--
没什么特别的方法 就是集中精神
can you think? --and it will naturally work!
你能集中精神吗 它自然而言就工作了
Yeah, but nothing comes naturally to me.
但是对我来说没有自然而言这一说
Big Hero 6!
超能陆战队
Ah, you could've gotten here sooner,
你们早该来了
but, uh, you can work on that.
你们要加油了
You might wanna save the critique until after we rescue you.
等我们救了你 你再批评我们吧
Your disgusting reign of terror stops now, Globby!
你恶心的恐怖统治到此为止 黏黏怪
Baymax! My visual sensors are impaired.
大白 我的视觉传感器受损了
Nobody does that to Baymax and gets away with it!
没人可以这样欺负大白还能逃之夭夭
So high.
好高啊
Big Hero 6 has joined Globby on the roof.
超能陆战队在楼顶对战黏黏怪
You can count on Bluff Dunder for second-by-second updates
布拉夫·邓德为您带来
on this developing situation.
实时报道
Globby, this'll make you not sticky.
黏黏怪 这个能让你不再黏稠
Stay back! You're upsetting the monster!
退后 你惹恼了怪物
Let Krei go! Wording, people!
放了克瑞 注意措辞
Everyone just be quiet!
所有人都给我闭嘴
Can we just do this?
能乖乖听话吗
Some of us don't wanna splatter all over the ground!
有人不想被摔成肉饼
Oh, I've been makin' a lot of bad decisions lately!
最近我做了很多糟糕的决定
He is in need of positive reinforcement.
他需要积极情绪
Don't look at me.
别看我
But super positivity is your thing.
但你最擅长积极乐观
The superheroes appear to be working out some personal issues.
超级英雄们好像在处理个人问题
We don't need another glass-half-empty girl.
我们不需要另一个空半杯女孩
I've got that covered.
我都处理好了
Yeah. Your ridiculously upbeat attitude
好 你乐观到难以理解的态度
takes some getting used to, but it's good for me.
是需要时间适应 不过我适应了
Thanks, Go Go.
谢谢 速美子
You're the best.
你最好了
Now make that freak of nature feel good about himself.
快去让那个怪物自我感觉好一点
That sounded like an excellent pep talk.
这是很棒的鼓励
Listen, Globby, I know things look bad now,
听着 黏黏怪 我知道现在事情很糟
but there's always a silver lining.
但凡事总有一线希望
You can make this work!
你可以的
The hero says there's a silver lining for the monster.
英雄说怪兽有一线希望
Seems like a stretch... to this reporter.
我觉得有点牵强
Oh, come on. Nobody believes in me!
拜托 没人相信我
Why would you? You don't even know me!
你为什么相信我 你都不认识我
Before, you were just a common purse thief.
之前你只是个普通的偷包贼
Now, if you dedicate yourself
现在如果你一心
to making the best out of the situation,
让现在的情况有个最好的结局
you can truly be special. Hmm?
那你就真的很特别了 是吗
Nobody else has your... abilities.
没有别人有你的...能力
Ya think? I know.
真的吗 我确信
You're right. This is a new beginning for me.
你说得对 这是我的新开始
It's very touching, but I want my prototype back.
真感人 但我想要回我的原型机
Get in there! We need a better shot!
过去 要拍清楚一点
I am special!
我很特别
Gotcha!
抓住你了
This is a little awkward.
有点尴尬
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表