剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
Lucky Cat special, funny-side up.
幸运猫特色早餐 有趣的一面朝上
Aw, it's so cute.
好可爱
I don't like my breakfast cute.
我不喜欢让我的早餐可爱
The eyes, they follow you.
它们的眼睛会一直盯着你
Um, I think that's why Fred likes it.
弗雷迪就是因此才喜欢的
Come on! Work!
拜托 快工作
Maybe it's time to replace it.
或许是时候换一台了
I wish I could just buy a new one,
真希望能买♥♥台新的
but they're too expensive.
但太贵了
Remind me never to mess with her.
记得提醒我不要惹她
There, fixed.
好了
I suggest you back away.
建议你们躲开
Watch out! Sorry.
小心 抱歉
I will get it.
我来处理
I have got it.
捉住了
Uh, well, maybe I can fix it?
或许我可以修好它
Can we still call it a coffee shop if we don't serve coffee?
不卖♥♥咖啡的话还能叫咖啡店吗
Fred's eggs didn't make it.
弗雷迪的鸡蛋没能幸存
Wait. Where is Fred?
慢着 弗雷迪呢
Scan indicates, Fred is not here.
扫描显示 弗雷迪不在这里
Should we be worried?
我们要担心他吗
We could worry or we could call him.
或者担心 或者打电♥话♥给他
Or he could call us.
或者他可以打电♥话♥给我们
Guys, emergency!
伙计们 紧急情况
Help now!
救命
This does not appear to be an emergency.
这好像不是紧急情况
Hello, I am Baymax.
你好 我是大白
So, Fred, uh, what's wrong? This better be good.
弗雷迪 怎么了 最好是好事
If you're lookin' for someone to cut your toenails,
如果你想找人帮你剪脚趾甲
the answer is no, never again.
那我拒绝 再也不帮你了
That hangnail was majorly infected, okay?
倒刺都感染了 好吗
A man can't operate on himself.
人又不能自己给自己剪
Freddie, why are we here?
弗雷迪 叫我们来干什么
Because it's here. There's no escape. There's no hope.
因为那一刻到了 无处可逃 毫无希望
All right. Drama king,
好了 戏精
explanation, now.
马上解释清楚
It's my bro-tillion.
是我的兄弟会
What'd he say? He's reptilian?
他说什么 他的大爬虫
Oh, something with his costume.
跟他的服装有关
No, Bro. Bro-Bro-Bro.
不 兄弟 是兄弟
Bro. Bro. Heathcliff. Translation?
兄弟 希斯克里夫 翻译一下
The time has come for Master Frederick's bro-tillion,
弗雷迪少爷的兄弟会时间到了
a grand gala held in his honor
那是为他举♥行♥的盛会
where he will be formally presented to the city's monied elite.
他将正式跟市里有钱的精英人士认识
Fred, translation?
弗雷迪 翻译一下
It's a stuffy party where I have to stuff myself
就是个无聊的宴会 我得穿上
into a stuffy suit and talk to stuffy people about stuffy things.
无聊的衣服 跟无聊的人说无聊的事
And that's not even the worst part.
这不是最糟糕的部分
And then there's... Binky.
还有...贝奇
I do not have any data on... Binky.
我没有关于贝奇的...任何数据
Beverly Samantha Mole,
贝弗莉·萨曼莎·摩尔
aka, Binky.
也就是贝奇
The reigning queen of San Fransokyo's snob society.
旧京山势力社会的女王
She's rude. She's arrogant. She's...
她粗鲁 傲慢 她...
Quite insufferable.
让人无法忍♥受
Not at all down to earth like you, madam.
跟你相比真是差太远了 夫人
Which is why everything must be perfect.
所以一切必须完美
Right, dear? Right, Mom.
是吧 亲爱的 是的 妈妈
Why does your mom care what this Binky lady thinks?
你妈妈为什么在乎这个贝奇的看法
Well... there was the time I defaced priceless art.
我曾弄坏过无价艺术品
In my defense, the concept of priceless art was still new to me.
我的借口是无价艺术品的概念我根本不懂
Binky, wait!
贝奇 等等
Then, there was the monkey incident.
然后又出现了猴子事件
In my defense, the monkeys looked up to me as their leader.
我的借口是猴子把我当成了他们的老大
Binky, wait!
贝奇 等等
And I'm still not allowed at the yacht club.
现在我还是不能进游艇俱乐部
In my defense... Well,
我的借口是...
I don't really have a defense for that one.
这个我真的找不到借口了
Binky, wait!
贝奇 等等
Wow. Yeah, wow.
厉害 是啊
I can't let my mom down again.
我不能再让我妈妈失望了
You guys have to help me.
你们一定得帮我
I need to become a proper young gentledude,
我得变成年轻礼貌的绅士
and I need to do it by Saturday.
周六前必须做到
Saturday? Which Saturday? This Saturday?
周六 哪个周六 这个吗
Okay. We can do this.
好 我们可以的
You've already taken care of personal grooming,
你已经搞定了个人仪容
your mom's handling wardrobe,
你妈妈负责衣服
what's next? Preparing
下面是什么 准备
for the moment I fear more than anything...
我最担心的时刻...
the dance.
舞蹈
That really wasn't worth the dramatic pause.
那不值得你大喘气
Yeah-huh.
当然值得
Uh, don't worry, Fred. I got this.
放心 弗雷迪 交给我
Ba-da-la-la-la-la.
巴哒啦啦啦啦
Allow me to introduce, Baymax.
这位是大白
Now with dance mode.
舞蹈模式的大白
Five, six, seven, eight.
五六七八
The Robot. Really?
机械舞 不是吧
The waltz.
华尔兹
Your arms go here and here.
你的胳膊放在这里和这里
Well, this is kind of nice.
好舒服
I will lead. Ready? Ready?
我来领舞 准备好了吗 好了吗
Step, side. Whoa, wait.
一侧 出脚 等等
Which side? Very good.
哪一侧 很好
Step, side. You're movin' real fast. Step, side.
一侧 出脚 很好 一侧出脚
Uh, step, side, close. Step...
一侧出脚 靠近 出脚...
Terrible news, Frederick.
坏消息 弗雷迪
Avalanche on the family mountain.
家族大山发生雪崩了
Of course, your father is leading the search party.
你父亲当然要带领搜查队
So, my party's off?
我的宴会取消了
Don't even joke about that.
别开这种玩笑
Madam, more terrible news.
夫人 更坏的消息
The caterer has canceled. What? No! No!
餐饮负责人取消了 什么 不
Did you tell him I... I would pay him obscenely?
你告诉他我...会给他很多钱了吗
Of course. Oh, this cannot be happening.
当然 怎么会这样
Come, Heathcliff, we have to find another caterer
走 希斯克里夫 我们得再找一位餐饮负责人
or the bro-tillion will be ruined.
否则兄弟会就毁了
I'll be ruined!
我就毁了
Mm... Be right back.
我先出去一下
This is a disaster. All the best caterers are committed.
简直是灾难 所有优秀的餐饮负责人都被预定了
What am I going to do? No canapes, no crudites.
我该怎么办 没有饮料了 没有蔬菜沙拉了
Oh, Binky's going to have a field day.
贝奇这下有机会展示自己了
Maybe not. You know,
不一定 话说
it just so happens I know of a hot new caterer.
我刚好认识一个抢手的新餐饮负责人
You do? Oh, yeah.
是吗 是的
Totally undiscovered gem.
完全就是未被发现的宝石
Does this undiscovered gem have references?
这个未被发现的宝石有履历表吗
References? You mean, living in the past?
履历表 你是指生活在过去吗
Look, she's not some stuffy
她不是那种
old caterer making the same stuffy old stuff.
一直做同样无聊东西的无聊餐饮负责人
She's exciting. She's hip.
她活力四射 新潮时髦
You'd be on the cutting edge.
你肯定会走在前沿
Me, on the cutting edge?
我走在前沿
Oh, that would make Binky's blue blood boil.
这肯定会让贝奇气炸的
Hiro, you are a lifesaver.
宏 你真是我的救命恩人
Guess what, Aunt Cass?
你猜怎么着 凯斯婶婶
You're gonna be able to buy that new espresso machine.
你有钱买♥♥新咖啡机了
You have done catering before, right?
你以前负责过大型餐饮吧
It's hopeless. I can't do it.
无望了 我做不到
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表