剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
Which can only mean one thing...
这只能说明一件事
Krei makes shoes, you guys.
克瑞造鞋 伙计们
Or Krei made Noodle Burger Boy.
或者是克瑞制♥造♥了面条汉堡小子
Okay, good.
好吧 好
So that's two very strong possibilities.
这两个可能性都很大
Wasabi and I will withdraw from the space junk competition.
我和山葵退出太空垃圾比赛
This is more important. Don't worry, we can handle it.
这件事更重要 放心 我们能搞的定
Are you sure? I think it might be better if Hiro and I go.
确定吗 我觉得我和宏还是参加为好
Not that we don't love working together. A lot.
不是我们不喜欢合作 很喜欢
That sounded a little forced.
听起来有点勉强
Are you guys still clashing?
你们还在起矛盾吗
You can fix that by just calling each other
只要早上穿好衣服前
before you get dressed in the morning. It's very easy.
给对方打电♥话♥ 就不会有问题了 很容易
We just have different ways of doing things.
我们只是做事风格不同而已
Yeah. One of us is right, and the other is wrong.
对 我们一个是对的 另一个是错的
One of us is super controlling,
一个人超级有控制欲
and the other goes with the flow.
另一个随波逐流
Well, one of us acts like a civilized human being,
一个人的行为跟文明人一样
and the other acts like...
而另一个人的行为...
an uncivilized human being. So...
就是不文明 所以...
One of us is good at insults and the other is terrible.
一个人擅长侮辱人 另一个人不擅长
Whoa! Come on, come on! Whoa!
行了行了 停
This is getting too personal. No, that last one was fair.
这太针对性了 不 刚才说的很对
Here's how this is gonna go.
你们要这么做
You guys are gonna find a way to work together
你们要想办法合作
because you're dear friends
因为你们是好朋友
who care about each other.
你们在乎彼此
Got it?
明白了吗
I'm good with that. Me too.
我没问题 我也是
The others are right. Friends should be able to work together.
他们说的对 朋友应该能合作
Maybe we're just too different.
或许我们太不一样了
One key to understanding another person
理解另一个人的关键之一
is to try to see things from his perspective.
是试着从对方的角度去看问题
I guess we could try that.
这个我们可以试试
Or we could just split up the work and do our parts separately.
或者我们可以分开工作 分别做自己的部分
I like where you're going with this.
我喜欢这个节奏
My way works for me, and your way works for you.
我喜欢我的方式 你喜欢你的方式
Why mess up a good thing?
为什么要混在一起呢
Avoiding a problem means it could recur in the future.
回避问题意味着问题可能在未来再次出现
Luckily, we're in the present.
还好我们活在当下
Let's do this...
我们来...
not together!
分开做吧
Nice!
漂亮
I think this is gonna work!
我觉得这个能行
Sorry! I just ate an almond butter and jelly sandwich.
抱歉 我刚吃了杏仁黄油果冻三明治
Hiro has a mild peanut allergy.
宏对花生有轻微过敏
Now all we have to do is test it on some real junk at the dump.
现在只需要去垃圾场拿真垃圾测试了
The dump? Yeah...
垃圾场 好吧
sounds... fun.
听起来 很好玩
Uh, you don't have to go. No, no, I'll go.
你可以不去 不 我去
Doing things apart together worked out,
一起分开做事奏效了
let's try finishing up together apart.
我们再一起分开完成吧
Noodle Burger asked us to build
面条汉堡店让我们做一个
the ultimate nostalgic robot boy mascot,
终极怀旧机器人吉祥物
and that's what we did.
所以我们就照做了
He makes me wish I was an old-timey boy.
他让我想做一个旧时的人
Is he made out of military-grade titanium?
他是用军用级别钛合金做的吗
Well... funny story.
有意思
The inner mechanism is from an abandoned robot soldier project.
他的内部结构取自废弃的机器人士兵
It was taking up space in R&D.
研发的时候是费了不少劲
So that means, in addition to being able
也就是说 他不仅能
to predict our every move, he's--
预测我们的每一招 而且...
Indestructible, yes, yes.
坚不可摧 是的
But adorable. You can't fight that smile.
但很可爱 让人无法抗拒他的微笑
I can't believe I gave my heart to Noodle Burger,
真不敢相信我把心给了面条汉堡
and now its boy is going to destroy me.
现在它的吉祥物要毁灭我
Yeah, that's a tough break.
是啊 确实让人难以接受
Anyway, if that's it,
总之 如果没别的事了
you can... leave.
那你们可以走了
Howdy and hello, mister!
你好 先生
I'm here to upgrade,
我是来升级的
so I can defeat my mortal enemies,
为了打败我的人类敌人
Big Hero 6.
超能陆战队
Want some stickers? They're the coolest.
要贴纸吗 这个最酷了
Have a swell day, mister!
一天开心 先生
All right, well, I think that's the last of it.
好了 这应该是最后的了
Hang on, let me check the connection.
等等 我检查一下连接
That meal comes with a free toy.
那顿饭还送免费玩具
Okay, let's see what this thing can do.
好了 来见识一下它的本事
You're putting it on all wrong.
你这样全错了
You want to start with the waist strap.
得从腰带部分开始
It doesn't matter what you start with.
从哪里开始无所谓
I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that. Here.
我就假装你没说过这句话 我来
No way! I built the robotic skeleture, I'm testing it.
不行 这个机器人骨架是我造的 我来测试
Perhaps you Hold on, Baymax. This is between me and Wasabi.
或许你们... 大白 这是我和山葵的事
But there is a problem.
但是有一个问题
Yeah, a big problem: you.
对 一个大问题 就是你
Uh, what's that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思
It means everything's by the seat of your pants.
意思就是问题是你
You don't follow procedures.
你不遵守程序
You don't follow procedures, you obsess about procedures.
你不是遵守程序 而是痴迷于程序
Like that's a bad thing?
那是坏事吗
You know what? Forget it, I'm done.
知道吗 我不干了
Working on this project was a bad idea.
一起做这个就是个糟糕的主意
Fine! You don't want to work on it anymore? Neither do I.
行 你不想干了吗 我也是
There is a problem.
有一个问题
We know there's a problem, Baymax, that's why we're arguing.
我们知道 大白 所以我们才在争论
That is the problem.
这才是我说的问题
Baymax!
大白
Howdy and hello!
你们好
Thanks for the swell gizmo, misters!
谢谢你们的小玩具 先生们
Golly, what does this do?
天啊 这个是做什么的
Run!
快跑
We have to go back for Baymax!
我们得回去救大白
We will, but not like this.
会去的 但不是这样去
We need our armor!
我们需要战斗服
You can't beat Noodle Burger Boy!
你们无法打败面条汉堡小子
Hee-hee! Hee-hee!
嘿嘿 嘿嘿
Hee-hee!
嘿嘿
Noodle Burger Boy's at the dump.
面条汉堡小子在垃圾场
He took our mech suit and now he's got Baymax!
他抢了我们的机甲服 还抓走了大白
Hiro and I are going back to the lab to get our armor.
我和宏正在回实验室穿战斗服
We've got our suits. We're on our way!
我们有战斗服 马上过去
Noodle Burger Boy's at the dump. Let's go!
面条汉堡小子在垃圾场 我们走
I fail to see how this makes you
我不知道这样如何
a better customer happiness representative.
让你成为更好的顾客快乐代表
That was my old job.
那是我以前的工作
My new owner reprogrammed me to destroy Big Hero 6!
我的新主人设计我要毁灭超能陆战队
Robots are designed to help humans.
机器人应该帮助人类
Golly, mister, it looks like you're the one who needs help.
天啊 先生 看来需要帮助的是你
Big Hero 6 will be here any minute
超能陆战队马上就会来
to try to rescue you.
救你了
Too bad I'm going to destroy them.
很遗憾我要毁灭他们
Sticker?
要贴纸吗
Look, Hiro... Sorry?
听我说 宏 对不起
Yeah, me too.
我也是
Maybe Baymax was right... again.
或许大白又对了
Wasabi, wait!
山葵 等等
Yeah, I think I just had the same idea!
我好像也想到了同样的主意
Gee whiz, mister, keep trying to escape,
天啊 先生 你再想逃跑的话
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表