剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
I'm sure, I-- oww!
我肯定我...
Howdy and hello!
你好
Ho-ho! This is just like when the Human Fist got laser eyes!
这就好比人♥拳♥有了镭射眼
It was kind of a stretch, looking back.
不过细想想就有点牵强了
You know, 'cause he was a hand,
因为他是只手
and hands don't have eyes.
手是没有眼睛的
Jeepers! You sure do talk a lot.
天啊 你话真多
I have got you.
我来接住你
Thanks for the swell gizmo, mister.
谢谢你的超棒设备 先生
Oh, this is not good. He's heading toward the city.
这下糟糕了 他在往市区去
We've got to stop him!
我们得阻止他
I'm calling Skymax.
我来呼叫我们的战斗服
Yeah. I'll call.
还是我来吧
Can... someone help me get dressed?
有谁可以帮我穿好吗
Did you have to do the fire?
你一定要喷火吗
I was going for accuracy.
我是为了准确
Of course now, I regret that decision.
现在我后悔那个决定了
Fred, you alive? Uhhuh, yeah.
弗雷德 你还活着吗 活着
I think I should just lay here for a while.
我觉得我还是在这里躺一会儿吧
Oh, come on! Hiro, we're out of firepower down here.
拜托 宏 我们这里没有火力了
Copy that. Baymax and I are on it!
收到 我和大白来了
Baymax? Rocket fist!
大白 火箭拳
He ate it.
他吃掉了
Oh, no!
糟了
Baymax? Baymax! Are you okay?
大白 大白 你还好吗
My systems are not responding.
我的系统没有响应
I cannot move.
我动不了了
Wait here, buddy.
等着我 伙计
Hiro... I will not be able to have your back.
宏 我无法帮你了
Don't worry. Got super strength, remember?
不用担心 我有超能力 记得吗
Wait, where's Noodle Burger Boy?
慢着 面条汉堡小子呢
Hoo boy! Looks like you have your hands full, mister!
天啊 看来你很忙啊 先生
Have a tasty day!
祝你愉快
Who's driving this thing?
是谁在操作这个东西
I can't look! Come on, Hiro!
我不敢看了 加油 宏
Oh, no! Of course! Now it comes off!
不 脱掉的可真是时候
You don't have to be strong.
人其实不用强大
You just have to find your true strength.
只要找到自己真正的力量就行了
No!
不
Okay, you win. Just, please... don't hurt me.
好 你赢了 拜托你不要伤害我
Whoops... should've told you to watch your step.
糟糕 我该提醒你让你小心的
You were amazing, Hiro!
你太厉害了 宏
Seriously! You saved our butts out there!
真的 你救了我们
Boy Genius is definitely your thing.
你绝对是天才少年
Ugh! Wow. I just had this crazy dream.
我刚做了一个很扯淡的梦
I was caught by the Kentucky Kaiju. Also, laser eyes.
我被肯塔基怪兽抓住了 还有镭射眼
Fred, that really did happen.
弗雷德 那都是真的
Oh... right.
好吧
Guys, seriously, sorry I inadvertently created a monster
伙计们 真的很抱歉 我不小心创造了一个
that almost destroyed the city.
差点摧毁我们城市的怪物
But in my defense,
不过话说回来
who woulda thought it could cause mayhem and destruction?
谁会想到它能引发♥骚♥乱和破坏
Everyone, Fred. Everyone.
所有人 弗雷德 所有人
Hiro, is something wrong?
宏 有什么事吗
What is that? It's an incredibly advanced CPU.
这是什么 一个极其先进的中♥央♥处理器
This must be what switched the Kaiju into battle mode.
肯定就是它把怪兽变成了战斗模式
Where did it come from?
这是哪里来的
Noodle Burger Boy must've installed it,
肯定是面条汉堡小子装进去的
but I doubt he could've made this.
不过我觉得不是他做的
Yeah. This is way beyond his robo-burger brain.
对 这远远超出了他的机器大脑能力
And something else has been bothering me.
还有件事让我很困扰
Globby. Now let's see how you do without Big Red.
黏黏怪 来看看没有大红你怎么办
He didn't actually steal anything from the bank.
他并没有从银行偷走什么东西
You're right. That was weird.
说得对 确实奇怪
He wasn't trying to get into the vault.
他没想进入保险库
It's a good thing you've got friends with firepower, kid,
还好你有一群有本事的朋友 小子
'cause you're useless without 'em!
因为没有他们你就废了
He was tryin' to get in my head.
他想影响我的思考
Someone else was behind this.
幕后主使另有其人
But who?
但是谁
That's what I need to know.
这也是我需要知道的
Well, I wanted to find out just how smart this boy is.
我本想知道这个小子有多聪明的
I'll bite, how smart is he?
好吧 他有多聪明
Very.
很聪明
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表