剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
We've got this situation under--
一切都已经在我们...
Extradermal nano-receptor!
外接纳米接收器
I administered a sedative.
我注入了镇定剂
Thought maybe you could use the help.
我想你可能需要帮忙
Uh... thanks!
谢谢
See? This is exactly the kind of thinking
就是因为你有这些好想法
that's getting your project funded.
才会让我资助你的项目
Funded?
资助
I mean, uh, ahem...
我是说...
Good for you.
你真厉害
Props on the armor, Big Hero 6.
战甲很棒 超能陆战队
Excellent mech work.
机械设计很棒
Not my area of expertise,
虽然不属于我的专业领域
but I'm impressed.
但真的很厉害
Check out the titanium back spikes, huh?
看看这些钛制背刺
Yeah! So, what do we do about Sleeping Ugly, here?
太棒了 那这个睡丑鬼怎么办
Hmm, that's kind of harsh.
这么说真伤人
There's a secure genetics lab back at Sycorax.
西科拉斯有一个安全基因实验室
If anybody can help him, my team can.
只有我的团队能帮助他
I will help you transport him to the lab.
我会帮你把他搬到实验室
You know, Karmi, you did a super job out there.
你知道吗 卡米 你做得非常好
I love you too, Captain Cutie.
我也爱你 可爱队长
What?! What?
什么 什么
I gotta go!
我该走了
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表