剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
We hang out all the time.
我们整天混在一起
Brunch, kayaking.
早午饭 皮划艇
Last weekend, we went apple picking.
上周末 我们还去摘苹果了
It was delightful!
很开心呢
That is a bushel of lies, Richardson!
这简直是一派胡言 理查森
I know Big Hero 6,
我认识超能陆战队
and they would never pick fruit with you.
他们绝对不会和你去摘水果
Ever! Oh, please.
绝对不会 拜托
There's no way you know Big Hero 6.
你不可能认识超能陆战队
They're big-time superheroes, and you're just a big...
他们是超级大英雄 你就是个超级...
...old...
老...
...nobody.
无名小卒
I definitely know Big Hero 6 because I am Lizard Guy!
我绝对认识超能陆战队 因为我就是蜥蜴男
Except that's not my name! It's Fredzilla, baby.
只不过我不叫这个 而是弗雷迪 宝贝
Fake.
家的
Yeah, I guess this is fake too?
是吗 那我想这也是假的吧
Forget you saw that!
忘记你看到的
Oh, no.
不
Oh, no. He's eating crackers.
不 他在吃薄脆饼干
This is bad.
大事不妙
I detect heightened stress.
我侦测到压力变高
Indicated by cortisol and crackers.
从皮质醇水平和饼干中得出
What's with the crackers? He's a guilt eater.
吃饼干怎么了 他有罪恶感就吃东西
What did you do?
你做了什么
I told Richardson that I'm a member of Big Hero 6!
我告诉理查森我是超能陆战队的成员
Ah! Crackers on my face! Crackers on my face!
饼干喷我脸了 饼干喷我脸了
Wait. You what?
等等 你做了什么
I know. I'm sorry. I broke superhero rule number one.
我知道 对不起 我违反了超级英雄头号♥准则
I'm a disgrace, and I deserve to be punished.
我是耻辱 我应该受到惩罚
I don't deserve a cushion, Baymax.
我不配有垫子 大白
Wait, wait, wait. Fred, what exactly does Richardson know?
等等 理查森到底知道什么
Oh, I know a lot of things.
我知道很多东西
If Fred's in Big Hero 6, that means so are you.
如果弗雷迪是超能陆战队的 那说明你也是
You. You.
你 你
You. Hello.
你 你好
And you.
还有你
Dream Girl...
梦中女孩
just got dreamier.
更加梦幻了
Ugh. Dream on.
继续做梦吧
Yeah, we're not--
我们不是...
You're not going to tell anybody, right?
你不会告诉任何人的 对吧
If people knew, it would be dangerous.
如果有人知道 就会很危险
"If people knew, it would be dangerous."
"如果有人知道 就会很危险"
Seriously, Richardson, you have to keep it a secret.
说真的 理查森 你得保守秘密
Sure, sure, a secret.
当然了 秘密
My lips are sealed.
我的嘴很紧
But... I knew there'd be a but!
不过 我就知道有个"不过"
I want something in return. What?
我也要点好处作为交换 什么
To go on a date with--
约会...
No way. Not happening.
不可能 别想了
Go ahead. Tell everyone.
去吧 告诉所有人吧
Fine. It was worth a try.
好吧 值得一试
But... Ooh, I knew there'd be another but!
不过 我就知道还有一个"不过"
Oh, there are a lot more buts, Fred.
有很多"不过" 弗雷迪
"I want Fred's first edition of The Human Fist,
"我要弗雷迪的第一版《大拳》
"His entire Captain Fancy collection,
"他的所有《幻想队长》珍藏
and his limited edition Dr. Slaughter action figure."
还有他的限定版杀人狂博士活动手办"
No way! You can't--
不行 你不能
Done. Fine.
好的 好
Take it. Okay.
那去吧 好吧
Wait, what?
等等 什么
Okay. You can have all of Fred's stuff
好的 弗雷迪的东西都能给你
as long as you keep our identities a secret.
只要你别把我们的身份泄露出去
Wait! Goodbye.
等等 再见
No wait, Fred.
字幕
You make a mess, you clean it up.
你惹得乱子 你自己解决
I hate when you're right!
我讨厌你们对的时候
Hello, Juniper.
你好 刺柏
Don't "Hello, Juniper" Me. Where is it?
省省吧 它在哪里
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Tell me where it is. Now!
告诉我它在哪里 马上
You wanna dance?
你想跳舞吗
Let's dance.
那就来跳舞吧
I think that song's a little tired, don't you?
我觉得这首歌♥有点无力吧
It's a classic!
这是经典
Classic's just another word for old, Mother!
经典只是老的代名词 母亲
Did you just call me old?
你刚刚说我老吗
Mind your own business, buddy!
少多管闲事[生意] 伙计
This is my business! I'm Joe!
这就是我的生意 我就是乔
If you think for one minute
如果你以为
that I won't get to it before you,
我不会赶在你面前拿到
then you're wrong. So wrong!
那你就错了 大错特错
It's cute that you think so, little girl.
你这想法可真是可爱 小姑娘
What a mess.
一团糟
But what a performance.
但是可真是精彩
Release attention.
释放压力
All right, Richardson. You got everything you wanted.
好了 理查森 你想要的都得到了
Now just leave us alone.
现在别来烦我们了
Actually, I thought of something else I want.
其实我还想到了别的想要的东西
I want to be one of you.
我想成为你们的一员
What?
什么
A member of Big Hero 6.
超能陆战队成员
What? Bad idea.
什么 坏主意
Nope.
不行
Ha-ha. No.
不行
Fine.
好吧
Wait, what is he doing? Who is he calling?
等等 他在干什么 他在给谁打电♥话♥
Hey, Bluff,
布拉夫
Richardson Mole here.
我是理查森·摩尔
Yeah, I've got a big scoop for you.
我有个大料要爆给你
I know the real identities of--
我知道真实身份...
Yeah, sorry about that, Bluff. I got cut--
很抱歉 布拉夫 我被...
Hey, Bluff--
布拉夫
Yeah, sorry about that--
很抱歉...
Richardson Mole here--
我是理查森·摩尔
Okay, fine. I'll make you a battle suit.
行 我给你做一套战斗服
That's what I thought.
我就是这个意思
Hiro, no. You can't make Mole a battle suit.
宏 不行 你不能给摩尔做战斗服
I don't have a choice.
我别无选择
People can't know who we really are.
不能让别人知道我们是谁
What power do you want?
你想要什么能力
Hmm? I want to breathe fire.
我想吐火
But that's my thing!
但那是我的能力
Yeah, well, I think I can do it better.
我觉得我能做到更好
Cracker? Thank you!
薄脆饼干 谢谢
Check it out, everybody.
大家来看看
Much better than Fred's suit,
比弗雷迪的战服好多了
thanks to a few changes I dictated to Hiro.
多亏我向宏提的一些小改动
I changed the color story...
我改了颜色
...increased the force and trajectory of the fire blast,
增加了火焰强度和喷射力
and I added cup holders.
我还加了杯架
Whatever, mine's still--
不管怎样 我的还是...
Should have thought of cup holders.
应该考虑到杯垫的
Oh-ho-ho. Mole power punch!
摩尔超能拳
I am awesome.
我太强了
Battle cry!
战斗口号♥
Just be careful, okay. It's a powerful suit and--
小心点 这是一套很强的战服...
Please. If Fred can do this, I can certainly do it.
拜托 如果弗雷迪可以 我肯定也可以
Fire blast! Richardson, no!
火焰喷射 理查森 不
Not the topiaries!
别烧了灌木啊
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表