剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
and I'll deep-fry you, extra crunchy style!
我就油炸了你 嘎嘣脆
Deep-fry this!
试试这个
I always wanted to dive to save someone like this!
我一直想这样出场救人
Golly, miss. So predictable.
天啊 小姐 太好预测了
What do we do? You try to
该怎么办 你想办法...
...short out my suit with one of your chem balls,
用你的化学球把我短路
while she skates around me real fast
同时她在我周围快速移♥动♥
and hits me with one of her discs.
然后找机会用她的飞盘进攻我
Or I could suggest a new order.
或者我可以建议新订单
Clean up on table five!
五号♥桌清桌
Hee-hee-hee! I do swell, well!
嘿嘿嘿 我♥干♥得真好
We will beat you!
我们会打败你的
Our friends will be here to save us.
我们的朋友会来救我们
I know everything they are going to do, too.
我也知道他们的所有招数
That's the Noodle Burger Boy guarantee!
面条汉堡小子保证
You might wanna rethink that.
你还是再思考一下吧
Yeah! We'd like to place an order...
对 我们想下单
for payback.
报仇
Gee whiz, something changed!
天啊 有东西变了
My algorithm is out of whack.
我的算法失灵了
I cannot predict what you will do.
我无法预测你们的招数
So, I guess I'll just have to beat you with brute force.
那我只能用蛮力打败你们了
Hee-hee! Hee-hee!
嘿嘿 嘿嘿
I bet you didn't see that coming.
你肯定没料到这一招吧
Golly, mister, I did not!
天啊 先生 我确实没有
You're really starting to grill my bun!
你们真的开始让我生气了
The mech suit's working really great!
机甲服效果很好
Yeah, nice job with the blasters!
对 疾速炮设计得很好
Hello.
你们好
Oh, hi, Baymax. Don't worry.
你好 大白 不用担心
We'll get you out of there real soon.
我们马上就救你出来
That is not swell, mister!
这可不好 先生
Not swell at all!
一点都不好
Hey, there. Let me tell you about our new menu item...
你好 我来告诉你我们的新菜单
chop suey!
疯狂电锯
Gee whiz, golly, howdy and hello!
天啊 你好
Howdy and hello this!
跟这个打招呼吧
Is this to go? Is this to go? Is this to go?
外带吗 外带吗 外带吗
Oh, come on, Go Go. You need a new battle cry.
拜托 速美子 你需要个新的战斗口号♥了
The whole "blank this" thing is getting a little repetitive.
你刚才那句真的重复太多次了
Nice going, Wasabi. You, too, little man!
干得漂亮 山葵 你也是 伙计
Hiro. I know, Baymax,
宏 我知道 大白
you were right all along. I'll listen next time.
你一直都是对的 我下次会听你的
Noodle Burger Boy is getting away.
面条汉堡小子要逃走了
Yeah! Woo! Get you!
没错 先走了
Gross. Yeah, but love that gokart.
好恶心 不过我喜欢那辆卡丁车
And so, using the combination of a high-capacity net...
所以 结合高容网...
Hey, watch it!
小心点
Sorry!
抱歉
...and plasma particle blaster...
还有粒子疾速炮...
...astronauts will be able to collect space junk...
宇航员就能收集太空垃圾...
...cleaning up the cosmos,
清理太空
'cause nobody likes a messy cosmos!
因为没人喜欢乱糟糟的太空
Or is that just me?
还是说只有我不喜欢
Nice teamwork.
合作得很好
Gentlemen, good work.
先生们 干得好
Howdy and hello.
你好
I'm awful sorry, mister.
非常抱歉 先生
I totally messed up your order.
我彻底搞砸了你的订单
Did you collect all the information I requested?
你收集到我要求的所有信息了吗
Golly, I... I sure did, mister.
天啊 我...当然了 先生
Well then, I'd say you did
那你表现得
just... fine.
很好
Your database should help fill in a few gaps.
你的数据库应该能填补几个空缺
Big Hero 6,
超能陆战队
so nice to get to know you.
认识你们真高兴
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表