剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
And-- And I'm literally made of money!
真正钱做的我
Just like in my dreams.
就跟我梦里一样
I'll treasure it always.
我会一直珍藏的
I am so Mr. Krei!
我真的... 克瑞先生
Ahhh! Not going to have you fired.
不会解雇你的
'Cause what kind of monster
什么样的怪物
would get a guy fired for a simple mistake?
才会因为一点小错就解雇人
Not me. Not a monster.
我不是怪物
Hey, here's 20 bucks. Buy yourself some chicken toes.
给你20块 去买♥♥点鸡手指吃吧
Ohh-kay.
好的
That was sweet.
你人真好
But you got a little something from--
但是你身上有点...
yeah, pretty much all over.
几乎全身都有
Right.
是啊
Sorry, Uncle Krei.
抱歉了 克瑞叔叔
Surprise!
惊喜
Stop doing that, Mel!
别闹了 梅尔
I'll be needing your key card, Alistair.
我需要你的出入卡 阿里斯特
Alistair, wow.
阿里斯特
You cleaned up nice.
你清理得真干净
Oh, uh, yeah, uh, huh-- I'm sorry.
是啊 很抱歉
Uh, something came up at the office, and I have to go.
办公室那边有事 我得走了
Wait! Are you ditching me?
慢着 你要甩了我吗
Well, yeah. I do have to leave, now, and alone.
是的 我得马上走了 一个人走
You have to at least give me a ride home, buster.
至少送我回家吧 混♥蛋♥
And what happened to your voice?
你的声音怎么了
What happened to your voice?
你的声音怎么了
Baymax! Krei and Aunt Cass are leaving,
大白 克瑞和凯斯婶婶要走了
but Krei's acting weird.
但是克瑞行为很奇怪
Mr. Krei appears normal, but his DNA has changed.
克瑞先生看起来很正常 但是DNA改变了
He stole my ID. And my "Buy nine sandwiches,
他偷了我的身份卡 还有"三明治
get the 10th sandwich free" Card.
买♥♥九送一"卡
But if you're here, then who is--?
如果你在这里 那...
Aunt Cass!
凯斯婶婶
Go Go, a Krei impostor has Aunt Cass!
速美子 假冒的克瑞抓走了凯斯婶婶
Cass! He's not me! I'm me!
凯斯 那不是我 我才是
And I'm paying for that limo!
那辆豪车也是我付钱
Get the others and meet me at Kreitech!
叫上其他人 克瑞科技见
What is so important that you need to go to your office
什么这么重要 我们正在约会呢
in the middle of our date?
你就得去办公室了
Uh, it's a... surprise.
是个...惊喜
I'm not a fan of surprises.
我不喜欢惊喜
You know, there's nothing like a surprise party.
没什么比惊喜派对更棒了
The bond shared by a group of
一群人藏在暗处
people hiding and waiting together in the dark?
等待着 这种联♥系♥最棒了
I guess. Wouldn't it be great if there was something
好吧 如果有东西可以让你隐身
that would make you invisible
让你办个终极惊喜派对
so you could have the ultimate surprise party?
是不是会很棒
Are you feeling okay?
你还好吗
Yes. Sorry. I just get really excited about things sometimes.
好 抱歉 有时候我会很激动而已
Like, surprise parties?
比如说惊喜派对时
Yeah! Uh, it's a rich-person thing.
对 那是有钱人的活动
You wouldn't understand.
你不懂的
Yeah, you're right about that.
说得对
Hi. Uh, I'm--
你好 我是...
Mr. Krei! Workin' late?
克瑞先生 这么晚还上班
Oh, is that something I would do?
我会这么晚还上班吗
Th-- Th-- Then yes.
那...是的
Yes, I am. Whew.
没错 可怕
Check and mate.
找到了
Yoh! Surprise!
喂 惊喜
Surprise.
惊喜
Hand over the plans, Mel.
把图纸给我 梅尔
You win. But you should know that you're helping a man
你赢了 但你要知道你是在帮一个
who's using my surprise party invention
利用我的惊喜派对发明
for something much less festive!
做没那么喜庆的事的人
It's called good business.
这叫赚大钱
Sure. Call it what you want,
随便你怎么叫
you can't sell those drones.
但你不能卖♥♥那些机器人
If they get wet, their programming scrambles
如果被弄湿 它们的程序会受到干扰
and they attack everyone around them.
然后开始袭击周围的任何人
Fine. I'll delay shipping until they're fixed.
好吧 我先延期 等它们修好
What a nice surprise.
真是惊喜
Yeah? How's this for a surprise?
是吗 这个惊喜如何
Whoa! Keep those things away from me,
让那些东西离我远点
they can be dangerous!
它们很危险
Not cool, man. Ticklish.
别闹了 好痒
Oh. That's not good.
糟了
What are we gonna do? Let me check...
怎么办 我来...
No, I don't have ketchup, guys.
糟了 我没有番茄酱了
I'm on it. Uhhh!
交给我
Woman down!
女性倒下
I should be able to hack into the Buddy operating system
我应该能非法进入他们的操作系统
and turn those things visible.
让他们不再隐身
Cover Wasabi!
掩护山葵
Looks like you guys have it under control,
看来一切在你们的控制下
so I'll go-- Uhhh!
那我就...
All right! Nice one, drones.
干得漂亮 机器人
Bad one, drones! That was a bad one!
不好 机器人 这下不好
Typing with your chin isn't easy.
用下巴打字不容易
I think I did it!
我做到了
Aah! I think I did somethin' else!
糟了 我好像弄错了
The Buddy Guards are now visible, but different.
伙计守卫现在不隐身了 但是变了
I was alerted to the need
你发出疼痛声音时
for medical attention when you said "Ow."
我收到警报提供医疗救助
Oh, no.
糟了
Oh, no.
糟了
Oh, no.
糟了
Oh, no. Oh, no.
糟了 糟了
I am unable to tend to your health care needs.
我无法满足你的医疗需求了
I'm outta here!
我走了
No! He's leading them right to--
不 他会把他们引到...
And that's Mochi sleeping on my bed.
这是摩奇在我床上睡觉
And that's Mochi sleeping on the couch.
这是摩奇在沙发上睡觉
Oh, and that's Mochi sleeping in a sunbeam.
这是摩奇在阳光下睡觉
Drive!
开车
Who are you? And why are you being chased by Alistair heads?
你是谁 为什么阿里斯特的头在追你
It's a long story. You're not going to like it!
说来话长 你肯定不会喜欢的
And this is why I don't date.
这就是我不约会的原因
Nice, Wasabi.
干得好 山葵
Scanning for Aunt Cass.
扫描凯斯婶婶
Scan complete.
扫描完成
Hang on, whoever you are!
坐稳了 那个谁
I know things started off weird with me impersonating your date,
我知道我不该假扮你的约会对象
but, ahh, something about being here with you in this car chase
但是跟你一起在车里上演惊天逃亡
just feels right. Look out!
感觉很棒 小心
That's sweet, but could you not talk?
谢谢夸奖 但你能别说话吗
Thank you, Baymax!
谢谢 大白
Hey, that's the big guy from Big Hero 6!
那是超能陆战队的大家伙
Hi! Thanks for your help!
你好 谢谢你的帮助
Hello.
你好
Baymax, look out!
大白 小心
Hiro!
宏
Hiro, you are safe.
宏 你安全了
Come on. You gotta get Aunt Cass.
走 我们得救凯斯婶婶
Huh-- I think we lost them.
我们好像甩掉他们了
Or not!
还没有
If this is it, I want you to know,
如果要死了 我想让你知道
my name's Mel. Hi.
我叫梅尔 你好
Yeah, I don't really care.
我其实并不在乎
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表