剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
Which means let's move!
那还不快行动
So we're not having lunch.
那我们不吃午餐了吗
RFID scan indicates that Honey Lemon's ID
学生证扫描显示柠蜜的学生证
is inside this building.
在这栋建筑里
Why does it always have to be abandoned warehouses?
为什么目的地总是一个废弃仓库
It's part of Bad Guy 101.
这是坏人基本规则
Right next to use fake credentials to steal things.
还有利用假身份偷东西也是
Tell me he did not have a fake beard.
告诉我他没有戴假胡子
'Cause that's the trifecta.
那个也是基本规则
Trifecta!
三项全中
Did you pick up anything else, Baymax?
还有什么发现吗 大白
Yes, there is one person inside.
有 里面有一个人
His body temperature is low normal.
他的体温低于正常人体温
It's him! And he's got the journal!
是他 日记就在他手里
Welcome, Big Hero 6.
欢迎 超能陆战队
I'd hoped you'd locate me more quickly.
我还以为你们会更快找到我
Disappointing.
失望
Mr. Ekabo, or whoever you are,
伊卡博先生 不管你是谁
you stole Shimamoto's journal.
你偷了岛本的日记
Wrong. I only claimed that which belongs with the one
错 我只是说它属于
who understands its true worth.
真正理解其价值的人
I understand. I think.
我觉得我理解
Please. Hey, uh... who are you?
拜托 你是谁
I need one more minute. Which is perfect.
我还需要一分钟 这很完美
Because that's all the time you have.
因为那也是你们有的时间
Good luck!
祝你们好运
This is just like my room!
这里跟我的房♥间一样
Except for that thing.
除了那个东西
Nice try, mystery villain.
真会玩 神秘恶人
"The hardest thing to face is yourself."
"最难面对的是自己"
What does it mean?
什么意思
Well, this is creepy.
真恐怖
It is a replica of your bedroom.
这是你的卧室复♥制♥品
Why is that creepy? I'll explain later.
为什么恐怖 我晚点再解释
"Find the whole solution to your problem"?
"找到你问题的完整解决办法"
It looks just like Shimamoto's lab.
看起来像岛本的实验室
"Don't ignore the pressing from the wall."
"不要忽视来自墙的压力"
That doesn't sound good.
听起来不妙
Maybe it's not so bad.
说不定没那么糟糕
Never mind. It's bad.
好吧 很糟糕
Oh, face yourself! Got it.
面对自己 明白了
Still don't get it. But that's cool.
还是不懂 不过没关系
Let's do this!
来吧
Oh, man! Water. Creepy.
天啊 水 恐怖
Baymax, break through the wall!
大白 破墙
Oh, come on, really?
拜托 不是吧
Isn't working!
不管用
It's like he is me!
就好像他是我
Wait! What if I'm actually the robot clone?
慢着 如果我才是机器人克隆体呢
And I don't know it!
而我却不知道
Oh-ho-ho, I'm freakin' myself out right now, Wasabi!
我吓到自己了 山葵
Guys? Any ideas?
伙计们 什么情况
It's pressing from the wall!
是来自墙的压力
Yeah, we got that part.
这部分我们懂
No, it's a play on words.
不 这是文字游戏
The plant pressing from the wall.
是指墙上的开关
Guys!
伙计们
The words on the wall... they all have a double meaning!
墙上的字 都有两层意思
"Find the whole solution."
"找到完整解决办法"
Wait a minute.
等等
No, I'm pretty sure ours just has one meaning!
不 我很确定我们的只有一个意思
This is hard!
好难
If facing yourself is the hardest thing,
如果面对自己是最难的
do something else!
那就做点别的
Switch!
交换
All right! Oh, yeah!
棒 好样的
I have an idea.
我想到一个主意
Hope I'm right.
希望我是对的
It was a riddle. Get it?
是个谜语 明白吗
No. A play on words!
不 文字游戏
The "whole solution" was a hole in the floor.
"完整解决办法"就是地板上的洞
Y-- You know?
明白了吗
No.
不明白
Yeah, we'll talk later.
好吧 我们以后再说
Let's go.
走吧
Oh. Hominem!
个人偏好
Clever and creative.
聪明又有创意
Now I'm mildly impressed.
真是刮目相看
Why are you doing this?
你为什么这样
Let's call that one more riddle to solve.
就当这是另一个谜吧
Perhaps for next time.
下次再解开吧
Where'd he go?
他去哪里了
He's gone!
不见了
Who was that guy?
那家伙是谁
I think I'll call him Puzzle Master.
我就叫他谜语大♥师♥吧
Or what about Glowface?
或者发光脸如何
If he didn't supervillain name himself,
如果他没有给自己取个恶人名
I call dibs, okay?
那就我说了算 好吗
Why go for all the trouble for the journal and then leave it?
为什么大费周章偷走日记 然后丢下
I'm just relieved we got it back.
找回来我就放心了
This is going straight to the museum!
一定要直接送去博物馆
Obake.
妖怪
I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys that I'm an art student.
抱歉我没告诉你们我是艺术学生
It's okay. Also, we knew.
没事 而且知道
You all knew?
你们都知道
Why didn't you say anything?
那为什么不说
We figured you were keeping it a secret for a reason.
我们觉得你保密可能是有原因的
And that you'd tell us in your own time.
你想通了自然会告诉我们的
We're your friends, Honey Lemon.
我们是你的朋友 柠蜜
We accept all of you.
我们接受你的全部
Thanks. I love chemistry,
谢谢 我爱化学
but I think I love art just as much.
但我觉得我同样爱艺术
So, even though I know you see the artists at this school
所以即使你们都把这里的艺术家
as the enemy, I'm sticking with it.
当成敌人 我还是会坚持
Actually, we don't really hate SFAI. Except for Sabatini.
其实我们并不讨厌艺术学院 除了萨巴蒂尼
I loathe him!
我唾弃它
It's his empty, soulless eyes.
它空洞无神的眼睛让人难受
He doesn't mean any of the spirit he conveys.
它跟自己传递出的精神一点都不搭
Honestly, the trash talk just made the statue grab more fun.
说实话 这样偷走雕像就更好玩了
Take that, Sabatini!
活该 萨巴蒂尼
No. No... no, no.
不是 不是 不是
Now, where to begin?
从哪里开始呢
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表