剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
You sure it was a good idea to come without the rest of your buddies?
你确定单枪匹马来是个好主意吗
Baymax!
大白
What's that? It is an alarm.
这是什么 是个闹铃
Hiro, we must leave for your meeting with Professor Granville soon.
宏 我们必须得去见格兰维尔教授了
Wait, that was today?
什么 是今天吗
Yes. It is in eight minutes.
是的 在八分钟后
Excuse me, we're fighting here.
不好意思 我们打着呢
There you are. Sorry, Globby, gotta wrap this up.
在这呢 抱歉了黏黏怪 速战速决吧
Baymax, you OK? I am sticky.
大白 你没事吧 我变得黏黏的
Catch ya later!
我们后会有期
Well, at least he didn't get this.
至少他没拿到这个
Titanium shell, biometric lock? This is some serious security.
钛合金外壳加生物识别锁 真重视
I wonder what's inside.
我很好奇里面是什么
Hiro, your meeting is now in seven minutes.
宏 你的会面在七分钟后
Is your final project proposal ready?
你准备好期末项目提案了吗
Uh, not exactly, but I've still got some time, right?
并没有 但我还有点时间吧
How long till we get back to SFIT?
到旧京山理工大学要多久
Approximately 7.5 minutes. See? Plenty of time.
约7.5分钟 看 还有好久呢
I am still sticky.
我还是黏黏的
Hello. I am Baymax.
你好 我是大白
Thus, for my final project, I propose an investigation
因此 我的期末项目提案是
into Lenore Shimamoto's scientific work.
针对岛本丽诺尔的科技制♥作♥的调查
Your project is approved.
我批准了
Stall.
拖时间
I mean, she kept it all secret.
她所有的科技著作都未公布
It's pretty fascinating, you have to admit.
你必须得承认 这很吸引人
Yes. That's why I approved your project.
没错 所以我批准了
Why was it a secret? That's the big question.
为什么从未公布呢 这是一个重要的问题
Which... I...
而这个问题
will attempt...
就是我要尝试
...to answer.
去回答的
I hear you panting, Mr. Hamada.
我听到你气喘吁吁的声音了 滨田先生
Uh... Hey, Professor Granville. Is it my turn already?
格兰维尔教授 是不是轮到我了
So it is, Mr. Hamada.
是的 滨田先生
I hope you put as much thought
我希望 跟你的朋友们一样
into your proposal as your friends did.
你也花了很多心思在提案上
Yeah, about that.
说到提案
You have nothing? I have nothing.
你还没想好 我还没想好
I'm sorry, Professor Granville. I've just been... overscheduled?
对不起 格兰维尔教授 我太忙了
With? Things.
忙着 做事
Lots of things. Can I maybe get an extension?
很多事 我能延期吗
Unfortunately, Mr. Hamada, the rules apply to everyone.
不行 滨田先生 规则是适用于所有人的
Even you.
你也不例外
Remember, your final project counts
还记得吗 你的最终项目分数
for 60% of your first-semester grade.
占第一学期总分的百分之六十
That much? If you hope to see
这么多 如果你希望
this smiling face again next semester,
在下个学期还看到我这张笑脸
I suggest you step up.
我建议你更用心
I will. By the deadline!
我会的 在截止日期前告诉我提案
Right. I will not be Late!
知道了 我不会再 迟到了
Really sorry I'm late, Professor Granville.
很抱歉我迟到了 格兰维尔教授
Given that you aren't a student,
鉴于你并不是学生
you don't need to be here at all.
你根本不需要到这来
Oh. Does that mean you don't want to see my mascot final project?
你不想看我的期末项目 吉祥物表演吗
There is no mascot final project.
根本没有这种项目的存在
But it involves sparklers. Watch.
但是还有烟花呢 看
Fred, that does not appear safe.
弗雷迪 这看上去不安全
On a scale of one to ten...
从一到十
So, I have Big Hero 6 to thank for the mess in my warehouse.
所以把我仓库弄得一团糟的是你们超能陆战队
We stopped Globby from taking this, but why do you want it?
我们阻止了黏黏怪 但为什么你们想要这个
What's in the briefcase, Krei?
公文包里有什么 克瑞
Uh, nothing.
没什么
My scan indicates that there is not "Nothing" Inside.
我的扫描检测到里面有东西
Well, it's nothing valuable. See for yourselves.
不值钱的东西 自己看
A few years ago, Krei Tech-- and every other tech company--
几年前 克瑞科技工业和其他几家公♥司♥
was trying to create an energy amplifier.
试图制♥造♥一个能量放大器
Is it supposed to look like a burnt Noodle Burger?
它是被设计成烧焦了的面条汉堡的样子吗
Pretty sure no. Bleeding edge technology
当然不了 能量放大器是最先进的科技
that would exponentially multiply the output of any power source.
它能吸收任何能量 并以指数倍释放
But there were... complications.
但是出现了一些...意外
There are complications!
出问题了
Call the fire department... again.
再给消防队打电♥话♥
What? Everyone lived. And we all learned a very important lesson:
所有人都活着 我们也学到了重要的一课
the energy amplifying business is not a sound investment.
能量放大并不是一个可靠的投资项目
So it was a massive fail.
所以这是个巨大的失败
It was not technically failure
你不能把它称之为失败
if the whole idea was impossible in the first place.
如果这个主意一开始就是不可能的话
Impossible? You sure?
不可能 你确定吗
My people say it is, and as clever as you all are,
我的员工跟你们一样聪明 而他们说就是不可能
I hired the best and the brightest in the business
我雇了这个行业最优秀最聪明的人
and they couldn't crack it.
但是他们都解决不了
It was just one giant warehouse fire after another.
整场研发只发生了一次又一次仓库火灾
The warehouses always pay for our mistakes. It's not fair.
仓库总要为我们的错误买♥♥单 这不公平
Then why did Globby try to steal it?
那么为什么黏黏怪要偷它
Maybe he collects garbage. Because that's what this is.
也许他收集垃圾 因为这就是个垃圾
Expensive garbage, but still garbage.
就算它很贵 那也还是垃圾
Now if you'll excuse me, I have a meeting with R&D
失陪了 我要与研发部开会
about something that is both possible and profitable.
商讨既有可能又有利可图的项目
Fireproof warehouses.
比如防火仓库
Thanks for helping me carry my stuff, Wasabi.
谢谢你帮我拿东西 山葵
Ooh! I am so excited about my final project.
我对我的期末项目好激动
Are you sure you wanna spend a lot of time in here, Honey Lemon?
你确定要在这里待很长时间吗 柠蜜
What do you mean?
怎么了
It's just so... aaah!... unclean.
这里真是太脏了
Unclean! Ugh! What is that, even?
好脏啊 这都是什么
Wait, was that...? Did you just see that?
等等 那是 你看到了吗
This math is way ahead of Shimamoto's time.
这些公式比岛本那个年代要先进多了
"Mum's the word"?
"关键词是女华"
Shimamoto had a secret.
岛本的秘密
There's more here than just equations.
这肯定不只是公式
It's gotta be a clue. We have to go back!
一定是线索 我们得回去
To a cleaner environment? No, to Shimamoto's lab.
回干净的环境 不 回岛本的实验室
It was worth a shot.
值得一试
Huh. This might be doable.
这说不定可行
Am I to believe this is your final project, Mr. Hamada?
这是你的期末项目吗 滨田先生
Uh, yes? I mean, yes.
是吗 是的
It is. What is it?
没错 这是什么
Expensive garbage.
昂贵的垃圾
Uh, no, Baymax. I'm making an energy amplifier.
不 大白 我想做能量放大器
An energy amplifier?
能量放大器
This is not what I expected from you.
我没想到你会想做这个
I know, me neither.
我也没想到
But I think if I can minimize energy lost as heat through--
我想也许我能将能量损耗以高温的形式最小化
Impossible. Well, it won't be easy but
不可能 的确不简单 但是
I mean that I reject this proposal because it is impossible.
这是不可能的 我要驳回你的提案
What? No. I think I'm really onto something here. Look at my--
不 我已经发现了什么 看我的
Arrogant showing?
傲慢的炫耀
This is too advanced an undertaking, Mr. Hamada, even for you.
这个项目就算对你来说也太超前 滨田先生
Professor Granville, this could
格兰维尔教授
revolutionize energy efficiency and change--
这有可能彻底改革能量效率领域 并改变
It's also incredibly dangerous.
这也很危险
Try to think responsibly for once!
能不能有一次 你能负责任地思考
I am, but you're not listening,
我有负责任地思考 但你没在听
because you don't think I can do it.
因为你认为我做不到
It is not always a question of "Can," Mr. Hamada.
有时候关键不在于能不能 滨田先生
Sometimes it's whether you should.
而在于应不应该
But I can. So I should.
我能做到 所以我应该去做
My decision is final.
我的决定不会更改了
Come up with another proposal.
另想一个提案吧
And soon.
抓紧时间
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表