剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
and return it to Professor Granville
在格兰维尔教授发现前
before she even knows it's gone.
把东西还回去
So, the second steal basically cancels out the first steal.
所以这两次偷窃算是相互抵消了
Okay, I'm in.
好的 算我一个
Yes! I just need to add her code to my ID,
棒 我只需要把她的代码加入我的证件
and to do that, I need to get really close to Professor Granville.
如此 我需要很接近格兰维尔教授
How close? Are we talking in the same general vicinity,
多近啊 是我们平时谈话的距离
or are we talking uncomfortably close?
还是这样让人不舒服的谈话距离
Uncomfortably close.
让人不舒服的谈话距离
Hiro, check, check. Can you hear me?
宏 能听到吗
Fred, just wait for the signal and hit the button.
弗雷迪 等我的信♥号♥♥ 再按按钮
I've never been a hacker before.
我之前从没当过黑客
This is exciting. Also, a lot of pressure.
这太刺♥激♥了 当然也很有压力
Uh, which button is it again?
对了 是哪个按钮来着
I kid, I kid.
逗你玩儿呢
Don't worry, Hiro, I've got this.
别担心 宏 交给我吧
Target spotted. I'm going in.
发现目标 我要上了
Roger that. Man, I love saying that.
收到 天呐 我好喜欢这么说话
I'll do it again. Roger that.
我再来一遍 收到
No, no, no, wait. How about this?
不 不 这样怎么样
Roger that.
收到[罗杰]
Who is Roger?
罗杰是谁
You know, that's a good question.
这是个好问题
Guys, quiet. Roger that!
闭嘴 收到
Excuse me, Professor Granville?
打扰了 格兰维尔教授
Yes, Mr. Hamada?
怎么了 滨田同学
Well, I was thinking about what you said,
我在想你说过的话
and it's nice to have someone here who believes in me,
有人信任的感觉真棒
so thank you.
所以 谢谢你
Yes, well, uh--
好的
What is he doing?
他在做什么
Is that all?
完了吗
Um... well...
那个...
Turn on the waterworks. Trust me.
哭 相信我
It's the only way you're gonna get that hug.
这是你得到拥抱的唯一办法了
Mr. Hamada, are you all right?
滨田同学 你还好吗
I'm...
我...
Is there something in your eye?
你眼里是有什么东西吗
Tears. There's just so much going on.
眼泪 止不住的眼泪
Now. I'm on it.
就现在 好嘞
I spilled soup!
我打翻了汤
I cannot administer care because I have no body.
我没法安慰你 因为我没有身体
But I do have several tips for treating minor burns.
但我确实有一些妙招来治疗轻微烫伤
All right, now. Pull yourself together.
好了 振作起来
I got the copy! I think.
我想我拿到副本了
Thanks! I feel better now.
谢谢 我现在感觉好多了
Thank goodness.
谢天谢地
Don't wanna keep my professor waiting.
不想让我的教授等着
She's intermittently fair and a good hugger.
她有时候很公平 她也很会拥抱
What's happening?
发生什么事了
Did you get it? Yeah.
你拿到了吗 是的
It's heavier than it looks.
这比看上去要重啊
Why would Yama want this?
山哥为什么想要这个
Hot soup! Spilled it again.
热汤 又洒了
These are dangerous people, Fred.
这些人都很危险 弗雷迪
Let me do the talking. You bet.
我来交谈 好的
I'll keep my eyes peeled and my lips sealed.
我会管好我的眼睛和嘴巴的
What do you want?
你想怎么样
We're. Uh Frederick Frederickson the Fourth.
我们 我是弗雷德里克森四世
This is Hiro. We're very busy, dangerous types
这是宏 我们很忙 很危险
and we don't like to be kept waiting.
而且毫无耐心
What happened to letting me do the talking?
不是说让我来交谈吗
Now, you and I both know that was never gonna work.
我们都知道那是行不通的
Hiro, we're going to Noodle Burger. You wanna come?
宏 我们要去面条汉堡 你要来吗
What happened?
什么情况
My body ran away.
我的身体跑了
Baymax!
大白
You're back! Wait, why are you in the computer?
你回来了 等等 你为什么在电脑里
And where's Hiro?
宏呢
Hiro can be found here.
宏在这里
That's Good Luck Alley.
那是好运巷
Why do they call it Good Luck Alley?
他们为什么会叫它好运巷
Good luck getting out alive.
祝你好运 能逃出生天
That's Baymax's skeleton?
这是大白的骨架吗
It's so... naked.
真露骨
It's naked Baymax.
裸体的大白
And you must be Yama.
你一定就是山哥了
We had a deal! Oh, Zero,
我们说好的 零蛋君
did you really think I was going to give you back your robot?
你真觉得我会把机器人还给你吗
That was my understanding. Did nobody else think that?
我是这么想的 你们不这么认为吗
Great. No windows, no air ducts,
棒 没窗户 没通风管
and one locked door.
还有一扇被锁住的门
Looks like we need to break out
看起来我们需要逃出
of a super secure, high-tech safe room.
这个高科技超坚固的房♥间
Awesome!
好棒啊
How do we do that?
那我们怎么做呢
Oh, I've got it!
我知道了
We could do what Dirk Dinley did
我们可以效仿德克·丁力
when he was trapped in the dungeon of Dr. Slaughter.
逃出杀人狂博士的地牢那样
Get this. He fashioned a key out of a stale cracker
听着 他就用一块老饼干
and a single strand of his own hair.
和他一根头发做了一把钥匙
Or, we... yeah, that'll work, too.
或者我们 好吧 这样也行
We could just unlock Come on.
我们可以开锁... 走
So after we get naked Baymax back,
那么我们救出裸体大白之后
what's our exit strategy?
下一步什么计划
You thinking fists?
你觉得是用拳头杀出去吗
You thinking something other than fists?
还是其他什么
I'm thinking we run.
我们跑出去
So feet. We're gonna go with feet.
所以是用脚 我们要用脚跑出去
Where do you think you're going?
你要去哪儿
And you're sure not fists? Feet, Fred. Fast!
你确定不用拳头吗 用脚 弗雷迪 快跑
Come on, let's take these two to Yama.
抓他们去见山哥
Well, if you think about it, I did you a favor
你想想 我也算是帮了你个忙啊
by testing your security.
帮你测试你的安保系统
Thank you. Get rid of 'em!
那谢了 搞定他们
Quick question, when you say, "Get rid of us,"
问个问题 你说"搞定他们"
do you mean throw us out, or are you talking more of a,
是说把我们丢出去 还是你想
you know, permanent situation?
斩草除根
Permanent. Got it.
斩草除根 懂了
No, wait!
不 等等
Yeah! I knew you couldn't resist the call of superhero-dom.
棒 我就知道你们无法抗拒做超级英雄
Yeah, that's right.
这就对了
That's wrong!
这可不妙
Adrenaline's back!
肾上腺素又回来了
Hiro, Fred, you guys okay?
宏 弗雷迪 你们没事吧
Much better now. How'd you know we were here?
现在好多了 你们怎么知道我们在哪
Wait, were you guys out on night patrol without me?
等等 你们去夜间巡逻居然不带我
Fred, night patrol is not a thing.
弗雷迪 夜间巡逻根本算不上是事儿
It's really not.
真的
Look out!
小心
That was close. Did you see how close that was?
差一点 你看到了吗
Stay here.
待着别动
Roger that.
收到
Nobody hustles Yama.
没人能在山哥这里造次
And gets away with it?
而且逃不出他的手掌心吗
Well, looks like I just did.
好像我做到了
Ooh, that's cold.
真冷
Did, uh, everybody--
大家...
Did you guys get that?
你们拿到了吗
Hang on!
大家抓紧
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表