剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
So, what is this movie about again?
这部片是说什么的来着
I will download the plot summary.
我会下载剧情梗概
"'Kentucky Kaiju.'
"《肯塔基怪兽》
A mutant lizard--"
一只变异蜥蜴..."
Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah! No spoilers!
不许剧透
Freddie, you've seen it six times.
弗雷德 你看了六遍了
But every time's like the first time!
但是每次都像是第一次
Seriously? Six times?
真的吗 六次
This is actually my eighth time. Aw... lucky.
我其实是第八次 真走运
Who are you people?
你们都是什么人啊
Dude, don't listen to Wasabi, all right?
哥们 别听山葵的 好吗
He's never loved anything this much.
他最爱这个了
That's not true. I love corduroy.
不对 我还爱灯芯绒
Oh, that's nice. You have a thing.
真不错 你有嗜好
Bank robbery. It's Globby!
银行抢劫 是黏黏怪
We've gotta go. But but they just opened the doors!
我们该走了 但是...但是刚开门呢
Oh, I can smell the movie butter!
我都能闻到电影黄油的味道了
Hello, I am Baymax.
你好 我是大白
There's the bank.
到银行了
Welp, guess we know how Globby got in.
看来我们知道黏黏怪是怎么进去的了
All right, Globby. Let's make this quick.
好了 黏黏怪 速战速决吧
I've got a movie to watch for the seventh time.
我还要看第七遍电影呢
Wait, guys! He's-- He's not in here.
等等 伙计们 他...他不在这里
Nope, I'm over here!
不 我在这里
So, Globby's gotten scarier.
黏黏怪变得更吓人了
You can't just break into a bank!
你不能闯入银行
I just did!
我就是闯了
I will protect you.
我会保护你
Now let's see how you do without Big Red.
来看看没有大红你怎么办
Gotcha!
接住你了
Oh, no...
不
Baymax!
大白
Stay here.
待着别动
Hold on, Hiro!
等等 宏
Really? I'm made of this stuff, you idiot!
认真的吗 我就是这种玩意创造的 笨蛋
Choose your next move very carefully!
你要出手的话得小心点
It's a good thing you've got friends with firepower, kid,
还好你有一群有本事的朋友 小子
'cause you're useless without 'em!
因为没有他们你就废了
Hiro...
宏
I did what you asked, but I'm gonna be honest.
我照你说的做了 但老实说
I don't get it.
我没懂
Well, of course not. It's beyond you.
当然了 你理解不了
You planted doubt.
你种下了自我怀疑的种子
I did? Yeah, I did!
真的吗 没错
Our doubts are traitors,
自我怀疑会背叛自我
and make us lose the good we oft might win,
让我们不敢进行尝试 输掉那些
by fearing to attempt.
原本能轻松赢下的战斗
Yeah, that's pretty much what I was thinkin', too.
没错 我差不多也是这么想的
Let's see what the boy genius does now.
看看这个天才小子被自我怀疑摧毁后
Wracked with doubt.
现在在做什么
I was alerted to your--
我注意到你的...
Pain. Yeah, plenty of that.
疼痛 没错 很疼
A cold compress can help.
冷敷能帮助你
Heh, help. That's all I've been getting.
帮助 我只会得到帮助
I don't want any more help.
我不想再要帮助了
Would you like me to deactivate now?
你要我关机吗
Sorry, Baymax. I-- I just
对不起 大白 我只是
hate feeling weak and useless all the time.
不喜欢总是觉得自己软弱又没用
For a 14-year-old boy, your strength
作为一个14岁的男孩 你的体力
is statistically average.
在数据上属于平均水平
That's the problem. A-- a superhero shouldn't be average.
那就是问题所在 超级英雄不应该平均
Everyone else has a superpower... I need my superpower.
其他人都有超能力 我需要我的超能力
I'm thinkin' super strength.
我觉得超强体力不错
A protein-rich diet, coupled with exercise,
富含蛋白质的饮食 加上锻炼
can increase muscle mass.
能提升肌肉质量
I've got a better idea.
我有更好的主意
The waiting is killing me!
等得我急死了
If I may ask, Master Frederick,
请问 弗雷德里克少爷
what are we waiting for?
我们在等什么
Only the most awesome thing
就是有史以来
in the history of awesome things!
最棒的东西
A snowcone machine?
雪锥机
No, but I like that answer.
不是 但我喜欢你的回答
I bought the actual Kentucky Kaiju animatronic
我买♥♥了电影中实体的
from the movie!
肯塔基怪兽模型
And it's being delivered today!
今天送到
Uh, Heathcliff, that's your cue.
希斯克里夫 你该有点表示了
Oh, right. Awesome.
好吧 真棒
Okay, you can definitely do better than-- Wait! Wait!
你能做得更...等等 等等
Here it is!
来了
Come to me! Come to my hands!
来吧 到我手里来
Just right here in my hands--
到我手里...
What? This can't be right.
什么 不可能
No.
不
No. No!
不 不
Is that not a Kentucky Kaiju?
那不是肯塔基怪兽吗
Well, yeah, it is,
是的 但是
but, I thought it was gonna be bigger, like, way bigger.
但是我以为会更大 大多了
Like, as big as that giant crane bigger.
就像起重机那么大
Hmm... wait a second.
等等
Heathcliff... I technically own everything here, right?
希斯克里夫 这里的一切基本都是我的吧
Heh! Wait till the guys see this!
等大家看看我这一手
I fail to see how punching concrete makes you a better superhero.
我不觉得打穿水泥墙会让你成为更好的超级英雄
I won't be punching concrete, heh, I'll be--
我不会打水泥墙 我会...
Hold on.
等等
Hey, Go Go. Noodle Burger Boy's back.
速美子 面条汉堡小子回来了
Sending the location now.
我把地址发给你
Got it. Baymax and I will meet you guys there.
收到了 我和大白去和你们会合
Let's do this.
我们上
There they are.
他们在那里
Welcome to drive-through!
欢迎来到快车道
Is it me, or are all the supervillains
只有我觉得这些超级坏蛋
getting stronger lately?
最近都变强了吗
Maybe not the just villains.
也许不仅仅是坏蛋
What's that supposed to mean?
这话是什么意思
Baymax, you're not gonna let him go over here alone, are you?
大白 你不会让他自己冲上去吧
I have been instructed to let Hiro "Do his thing."
宏命令我让他"做他要做的事"
Howdy and hello!
你好啊
I sure am glad you could join us!
我很高兴你能加入我们
Wouldn't miss it.
不容错过
What? That is Hiro's thing.
什么 那就是宏的事
I thought "Boy genius" was his thing.
我还以为"天才小子"才更符合他
Gee whiz, mister, how did you do that?
天啊 先生 你怎么做到的
The same way I'm gonna do this.
就像我做到这样
Whoops! I think I broke it.
我好像弄坏了
Hello, what's the matter?
你好吗
Having trouble predicting what I'm gonna do?
没办法预测我要做什么了吗
You are really starting to shred my lettuce!
你要压碎我的生菜了
Howdy and goodbye!
再见
Heh-ho, whoa, Hiro, look at that!
宏 看看你
Well... something's different.
有点不一样了
This is nano-dex. It's a smart fabric that can contract
这是纳米服 这是一种能集中提高
to enhance natural muscle movement.
自然肌肉动作的智能布料
Nice. Impressive.
不错 真厉害
So great, Hiro!
太棒了 宏
It's just like the Human Fist.
就像《大拳》
By day, he's just a big hand.
白天 他只是有一双大手
But at night, the glove! Goes! On!
但是晚上戴上手套 变身
Yep. Now you guys won't have to have my back.
没错 现在你们不用罩着我了[盯着我的背]
I'll have my own back.
我自己罩我自己
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表