剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
Whoa! Very cool.
真厉害
Huh, that's weird. The suits were supposed to pop out.
真奇怪 战服本来应该飞出来
Something's not--
有点不...
Why won't you work?
你为什么没用
Okay. Well, I'll leave you to it.
好吧 你慢慢解决吧
Oh, no.
不
Oh, no.
不
This could be a medical emergency.
这可能是医疗紧急情况
You have a minor abrasion on your left elbow.
你的左肘轻微擦伤
Sorry, Wasabi, I-- I don't know what's going on.
对不起 山葵 我不知道怎么回事
Normally, my brain just comes up with solutions,
一般我的脑子会直接想出解决办法
and, uh, well-- heh-- I guess it's just not working lately.
但我觉得现在突然没用了
I didn't wanna alarm you earlier,
我不想过早警告你
Hiro, but I think you're experiencing
宏 但是我觉得你正在经历
what all scientists fear... inventor's block!
所有科学家最害怕的...发明家瓶颈
On a scale of one to ten Seven!
从一到十 七
Ugh! Not one idea all day.
一整天一个点子都没有
Ah! Wasabi's right. I do have inventor's block.
山葵说得没错 我出现了发明家瓶颈
I will scan you now.
我来扫描你
Your condition may be psychological.
你的情况可能是心理上的
Perhaps you should try... therapy.
也许你应该试试...咨♥询♥
Baymax, I don't think Tell me,
大白 我不觉得... 告诉我
what was your childhood like?
你的童年是怎么样的
My childhood? What does that have to do with inventor's block?
我的童年 这和发明家瓶颈有什么关系
Early memories are key to an in-depth analysis of your... psyche.
早期的记忆是分♥析♥你心理的关键
Is, uh, this gonna take long?
这要花很久吗
Self-improvement is a lifelong process.
自我提升是一辈子的过程
Yeah, I need faster results.
我需要能更快出结果的办法
We've made some real breakthroughs.
我们取得了突破性的进展
Let's pick up here next time.
下次再聊吧
Whoa, chief. We're at capacity.
小子 里面人满了
Don't you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗
A guy with an overinflated sense of self?
一个自我意识过剩的人吗
I'm Mr. Sparkles!
我是亮闪闪先生
Called it. Maximum Insane Obstacle Challenge?
就知道 超强疯狂障碍挑战
Now you're just sayin' words.
现在我就听不懂了
Look! It's Slow-Clap-Cat!
看 是缓慢拍手猫
Oh, my.
天啊
Oh, how I love that cat.
我真喜欢那只猫
Step aside, Spackles.
让开 亮晶晶
Do you mind? No, I don't.
可以吗 绝对可以
Oh, no, I meant, do you mind moving outta the way?
不 我是说 你可以让一下吗
See? I could tell you were a nobody.
看 我就知道你是个无名小卒
You think you're a smart little kitty, don't you?
你觉得你是一只聪明的小猫咪对吧
Well, we'll see who has the last clap.
看看谁能拍手拍到最后
You okay, Hiro?
你没事吧 宏
What if, I'm, uh, all out of ideas?
万一我的主意枯竭了呢
Wasabi! What if I never get over my inventor's block?
山葵 如果我无法突破发明家瓶颈该怎么办
When was the last time you took a break?
你上次休息是什么时候
Break? I don't do breaks.
休息 我不休息
I've had some of my best ideas when I wasn't trying.
我的一些好主意都是休息时想到的
Breaks can lead to breakthroughs.
休息可以带来突破
Uh! There's my meditation reminder now.
这是我的冥想提醒
Care to join me? No, thanks.
你跟我一起吗 不 谢了
Come on, what do you have to lose?
拜托 你有什么损失呢
You're not gonna stop until I cave, are you?
我妥协前你是不是不会放弃的 对吗
Close your eyes, and imagine you're floating
闭上眼睛 想象你正漂浮在
on a soft, fluffy white cloud.
一片柔软蓬松的白云上
Feel the surface beneath you begin to rise, as you float
感觉你身下开始上升
into the clear blue sky.
你漂浮到晴朗的蓝天上
Wait! What are you doing?
等等 你在干什么
I'm brainstorming some new suit delivery ideas.
我在头脑风暴一些新的战服传送主意
But that's not the point of Goodbye, Wasabi cloud.
但那不是... 再见 山葵云
I'm just gonna try to work through this.
我只是在想办法解决这个问题
Slow-Clap-Cat has become the most viewed video ever.
慢拍猫已经变成观看最多的视频了
Tell me, how does it feel?
告诉我 感觉如何
Well... um, pretty darn exciting.
好吧...非常兴奋
Pretty darn exciting.
非常兴奋
Powerful words.
多么有力的词
Stay with us.
别走开
And we're clear!
结束了
Thanks for having me on your show, Mr. Dunder.
感谢你邀请我上你的节目 邓德先生
Please. My dad's Mr. Dunder.
拜托 我爸爸才是邓德先生
Autograph? Oh, that's okay. I think I'm good.
要亲笔签名吗 不用了 没关系
No, really. Not a problem.
真的没关系
"To Slow Clap..."
"送给慢拍..."
Guys, look! Hello, world! Mr. Sparkles here.
伙计们 看 大家好 我是亮闪闪先生
You might remember me from my old internet game show
你们也许记得我之前的网络游戏节目
"Maximum Insane Obstacle Challenge."
最强疯狂障碍挑战
Well, today, I start a new show: "Totally Lethal
今天 我要开始一个新的节目
Unfair Obstacle Challenge",
完全致命的不公平障碍挑战
where the stakes are out of this world!
奖品好得不得了
Mochi!
摩奇
It's my most insane challenge ever.
这是我最疯狂的挑战
If someone can beat it in the next hour,
如果有人能在接下来的一个小时挑战成功
Slow-Clap-Cat goes free!
慢拍猫就自♥由♥了
But if not, I'll just have to turn this internet star
但如果挑战失败 我就会把这个网络明星
into a real star. By sending him to space!
送到太空 把它变成真正的星星
Poor Mochi! We've got an hour. We can save him!
可怜的摩奇 我们有一个小时 我们可以救他
Hiro! We need our suits.
宏 我们需要战服
I know! Hold on! Voice integrated command.
我知道 等一下 综合语♥音♥命令
VIC... yeah, I like that.
综合语♥音♥命令...我喜欢
Bring our suits to Lucky Cat Cafe.
把我们的战服送到幸运猫咖啡馆
Okay, Hiro, I will bring your suits
收到 宏 我会把你们的战服
to the middle of the ocean.
送到海洋中♥央♥
VIC, come on! You're embarrassing yourself,
综合语♥音♥命令 拜托 你太丢脸了
that's not even remotely close to what he said.
跟他说的完全不一样
Lucky Cat Cafe! The Ocean! Middle of the ocean!
幸运猫咖啡馆 海洋 海洋中♥央♥
Seriously, VIC?
综合语♥音♥命令 认真的吗
Please tell me we have backup suits. We do not.
我们有备用战服的吧 没有
Unbelievable. Mochi's missing.
不可思议 摩奇失踪了
I have to hang up these fliers.
我要去发这些传♥单♥
Baymax, you go with Aunt Cass.
大白 你跟凯斯婶婶一起去
Don't let her find out Mr. Sparkles has Mochi.
不要让她发现亮闪闪先生抓住了摩奇
She's already upset.
她已经很难过了
I will protect Aunt Cass from further emotional trauma.
我不会让凯斯婶婶情感上再受创伤了
Baymax, you go with Aunt Cass. We'll start searching.
大白 你和凯斯婶婶一起去 我们开始搜索
Yeah, we'll give it our "Maximum" effort.
没错 我们会尽"最大的"努力
Are you okay, Fred? Yeah,
你没事吧 弗雷迪 没事
I'm fine, I just have a "Sparkle" in my eye.
我很好 我只是眼睛有点"闪光"
You guys see what I'm doin'?
你们看到了吗
You guys notice? Knock it off.
你们注意到了吗 别闹了
Come on, Baymax.
走吧 大白
You guys go to the studio. Buy me some time.
你们去演播厅 帮我争取点时间
But what about Mochi?
那摩奇怎么办
I know what to do. And I know how to do it.
我知道要做什么 我也知道该怎么办
Sprinkles has the whole place booby-trapped!
亮闪闪把这里到处都部署了警♥察♥
Stand by and wait for back-up.
原地待命 随时支援
Why don't we just ambush him and grab Mochi?
我们为什么不伏击他 然后救出摩奇
Because he's booby-trapped the whole set!
因为他已经把这里到处都部署了警♥察♥
The only way to save Mochi
救出摩奇的唯一办法
is to complete his insane challenge!
就是完成他的疯狂挑战
Totally Lethal Unfair Obstacle Challenge! Keep up!
完全致命的不公平障碍挑战 加油吧
Scream of broccoli.
花椰菜的尖叫
To save the cat, put on the broccoli suit
想要救慢拍猫 就得穿上花椰菜服装
and clear the Pot of Fon-doom!
穿过沸腾的末日火锅
Then face the Veggie Cruel-dites!
然后挑战残酷蔬菜
Cruel-dites? What is he even talking about?
残酷蔬菜 他到底是什么意思
My destiny!
我的命运
Ready? Born ready!
准备好了吗 随时准备着
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表