剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
How can you have your own back?
你怎么盯着自己的背
Oh... metaphor.
隐喻
Morning, Aunt Cass.
早上好 凯斯婶婶
Morning, Hiro. Come on, you.
早上好 宏 加把劲
Ahh, give it a shot, but I don't think--
你试试 但我觉得你...
Whoa, someone's been drinkin' his milk.
看来你在好好喝牛奶
Thanks, Hiro.
谢了 宏
Mr. Hamada!
滨田先生
Who is throwing doors? Uh, Professor Granville, hey.
谁在扔门 格兰维尔教授
Sit. Down.
坐下
Good idea. I'll just, um...
好主意 我还是...
My bad, Karmi. What is your problem?
对不起 卡米 你怎么回事
Nothing, uh-- It, uh, it, uh, slipped.
没什么 我只是...手滑
That was not a slip. That was a throw.
那不是手滑 那是故意扔的
Back me up here, people.
支持我一下
Definitely a throw. He threw it so hard.
绝对是扔的 他狠狠扔的
See? All right, all right, everyone, that's enough!
看 好了 所有人都够了 安静
Karmi, are you all right?
卡米 你没事吧
Yes, Professor Granville.
没事 格兰维尔教授
I'll be fine. Good. Mr. Hamada,
我没事 很好 滨田先生
are you done destroying school property?
你破坏够学校财产了吗
I hope so.
希望吧
Hiro! You totally did that on purpose!
宏 你那一下肯定是故意的
No, it wa-- it was an accident.
不 这是...这是个意外
An accident? This doesn't look like an accident to me.
意外 我觉得可不像意外
Definitely on purpose.
绝对是故意的
Here...
给
Ugh! What is going on with you?
你到底怎么回事
Nothing! That table must've been, uh, cracked,
没什么 这桌子肯定本来就坏了
because that's the only logical explanation
因为只有这样才能解释
for why it would break like that, right?
它为什么坏成这样 对吧
Yeah, it was-- it was cracked.
没错 本来...本来就坏了
You are cracked!
你才坏了
Come on!
拜托
Ew! Uh, Hiro? What are you doing?
宏 你在干什么
Nano-dex. Won't come off.
纳米服 脱不下来
Here, lemme try.
让我试试
Yep.
没错
It's really on there.
真的脱不下来
Guys? Weirdest thing.
伙计们 太奇怪了
I'm just standin' in the hallway,
我就站在走廊里
and outta nowhere, I get hit by a flying-- aah!
突然被一个飞来的...
Ow! Okay! This is not my day.
好吧 看来今天我不顺
Sorry, Fred. Seems like this might be a problem.
抱歉 弗雷德 看来这好像是个问题
Ugh, super strength, such an obvious choice.
超级力量 如此明显的选择
Yeah, I woulda gone with laser eyes.
我会使用镭射眼
Like these?
像这样吗
Show off.
炫耀
I bet you'd like a sticker.
你肯定想要个贴纸
Stop talking.
别说了
Nano-compression circuitry. Impressive. Pity he rushed it.
纳米压缩电路 厉害 可惜他太心急了
The nano-dex appears to be malfunctioning.
纳米服好像出故障了
I know! But every time I try to pull it off,
我知道 但每次我想脱下来
it just gets tighter.
衣服都会更紧
Maybe you could short out the circuitry?
或许你可以让电路短路
Uh-- Use your defibrillator hands.
用你的除颤器
I am concerned about your safety.
我担心你的安全
I'm insulated. It's fine.
我绝缘 没事
Clear.
离手
Well, I wanted a superpower, and now I can't get rid of it.
我想要的超能力有了 而且摆脱不了了
My caregiving matrix
我的照顾矩阵
is not equipped to deal
不具备解决
with this problem.
此问题的能力
Maybe if I really concentrate
或许如果我真正集中注意力
and take it slow, I can control it.
慢慢来的话 我可以控制它
Yeah, it-- it's working!
奏效了
Heh-- Look at-- -
你看...
I'm gonna switch you to decaf, Mochi.
我要给你喝无因咖啡了 摩奇
Come on, Baymax, let's go to Fred's house.
大白 我们去弗雷德家吧
Maybe he knows some... comic book way out of this.
说不定他知道什么漫画方法 可以帮我
That seems unlikely. Desperate times.
好像不太可能 死马当活马医了
More coffee? You're too kind.
还要咖啡吗 谢谢
How do you like that blueberry scone?
你觉得这蓝莓司康饼如何
Delightfully... fruitful.
非常...硕果累累
Well, they're... in season.
毕竟...现在是当季
Yummy.
好吃
Yeah, I don't know what to tell you.
我不知道怎么办
Sorry, my friend, this is
抱歉 朋友
unprecedented in the comic book multi-verse.
这在漫画宇宙中从未出现过
And I'm pretty familiar.
我对这个宇宙了如指掌
Ugh... unbelievable.
难以置信
I need to take this.
我得接这个电♥话♥
Is it ready? Is it ready? Is it ready?
好了吗好了吗好了吗
It's ready! Ow! Still in pain, but it's ready!
好了 还有点麻烦 不过好了
I'm on my way! Yeah! I need to excuse myself, just for a bit.
我马上来 我得先离开一下 就一下
Stay as long as you want, but I gotta go, bye!
你想待多久都行 不过我得走了 拜拜
Great news, Fred!
好消息 弗雷德
Wait a minute, you're not my son.
等一下 你不是我儿子
Or my wife! Uh, heh, no. I'm I'm I'm Hiro,
也不是我妻子 是的 我是宏
Mr. Frederickson.
弗雷德里克森先生
I guess I should go.
我想我该走了
Hold it! Hold it right there.
等等 等一下
What's that you've got up your sleeve?
你胳膊上那是什么
This? W-- Well, uh, I call it nano-dex.
这个吗 我称之为纳米服
Heh-- It's a smart fabric that can contract to--
这是智能布料 可以收缩...
Enhance natural muscle movement. Genius!
增强肌肉自然运动 天才
Well, not quite genius, I can't get it off.
其实并没有 我都脱不下来了
Classic! I tried to give myself super strength
很典型了 我是菜鸟英雄的时候
when I was a rookie hero, too.
也想让自己有超能力
You did. Yep. Until I realized, you don't have to be strong.
真的吗 对 后来我才意识到人其实不用强大
You just have to find your true strength.
只要找到自己真正的力量就行了
I'm not sure I follow.
我有点没听懂
Well, in my case, my true strength was my can-do attitude.
我的真正力量就是我的乐观态度
And having truckloads of cash didn't hurt, either.
有很多钱也无伤大雅
Right. Huh. I guess I don't know what my true strength is.
好吧 可是我不知道我的真正力量是什么
I'm sure you'll figure it out.
你肯定会找到的
But you know, right now, you should leave.
不过现在你该走了
I didn't recognize you at first,
开始我没认出你来
so I alerted security.
所以我通知保安了
They'll be there any second.
他们随时可能过去
Why did Fred want us to meet him here?
弗雷德为什么让我们在这里集♥合♥
I don't know, but he was acting strange earlier.
不知道 但他之前行为很诡异
Stranger than his usual strange.
比他平常还诡异
I wonder where he is?
不知道他在哪里
What is that?
那是什么
Uh, are you guys seeing what I'm seeing?
你们看到我看到的了吗
You mean the giant lizard that just came out of the water?
你是指刚从水里出来的大蜥蜴吗
Oh, good. You see it, too.
好 你也看到了
Freddie?
弗雷迪
Oh, what did you do?
你干了什么
Oh, I paid to have a one-to-one scale replica
我花钱做了一个巨型起重机的
of the Kentucky Kaiju made out of a giant crane,
肯塔基怪兽一比一模型
obviously.
很显然
Oh, yeah, sure. Of course.
是啊 很显然
Because that makes sense!
真是显而易见啊
Look at it! Isn't it glorious?
你们看 是不是很棒
It is pretty cool. Worth every penny.
确实很酷 钱花得值了
Okay, what do you plan on doing with a giant lizard?
那你准备用一只巨型蜥蜴做什么
Well, I hadn't really thought that through,
这个我还没具体想过
but, I mean, there's plenty
不过有很多...
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表