剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
Get out the hose, we've got a spitfire!
快来消消火 这里有个急性子
What's your major, Karmi?
你的专业是什么 卡米
Bio Tech. Guess what? Bio Tech majors
生物科学 你猜怎么着 生物科学专业
get first dibs on the free ice cream in the lobby!
率先获得走廊中免费分发的冰淇淋
Go check it out!
快去看看吧
Okay!
好的
Wait.
等等
Did he just kick Karmi out?
他刚把卡米踢出去了吗
I like this guy more and more.
我越来越喜欢这家伙了
You want some of mine?
你要点我的吗
We get it, Brooke!
我们知道 布鲁克
Yours is perfect, of course!
你的很完美 没错
You're perfect, too, Herman! Just in your own special way.
你也很完美 赫尔曼 你很特殊
I love you.
我爱你
Thanks for helping with the cleanup, super glooper Hiro.
谢谢你帮我整理干净 超胶宝宝宏
Hey, are you okay?
你没事吧
If you want, I can see if that... big... Woweroo
如果你想的话 我可以问问那个大哇宝宝
wants to be my helper instead.
能不能替你帮我
No, it's-- it's fine.
不 没关系
You just wish you could be
你只是想进
in Dr. Trengrove's workshop instead, huh?
特伦格鲁夫博士的工作室 对吗
Look, I get it.
听着 我明白
Even when we were back at SFIT, he was the star.
他当初在旧京山理工大学就是人群的焦点
You went to SFIT?
你上过旧京山理工大学
You know Trevor Trengrove?
你认识特雷弗·特伦格鲁夫吗
He was my lab partner. For... a while.
他做过我一段时间的...实验室搭档
We had different ways of doing things.
我们做事风格不同
Oh-ho, man! It must've been awesome to work with him!
天啊 和他合作肯定很棒
It was... an experience.
算是...一段经历
I am unable to remove the gloop from my hands.
我没办法拿掉我手上的超胶
Come here, big guy, I'll fix you right up.
跟我来 大个子 我帮你弄好
Thank you.
谢谢
Hyper-spectral cameras.
超光谱摄像头
Carbon fiber skeleton? Killer actuators...
碳纤维骨架 超强制动机
Ooh, are those super capacitors?
那是超级电容器吗
Yeah. Wait, were you a robotics major?
对 等等 你是机器人专业的吗
Sure was. Nifty bot you got here.
曾经是 你这个机器人真不错
Hey, that's not a bad song title.
这用来做歌♥名不错
***That's a real super-duper nifty bot*
*那是个超级不错的机器人
**Nanofluids keep it from getting too hot*
*纳米流体防止它过热
Hey, would it be okay if Baymax and I went to explore
大白和我能不能去探索
the rest of the museum?
博物馆的其它地方
Oh, well, sure.
当然了
Exploration is the backbone of science.
探索是科学的支柱
Where there is explora--
只要有探索...
Discovery is never far behind!
发现就在不远处
Come on, you geniuses, show me what you got!
来吧 天才们 让我看看你们有什么本事
Speed counts!
时间不等人
Don't you think it's weird
你们不觉得他让我们
that he's having us race to build a piezoelectric generator?
比赛做一个压电发电机是一件很奇怪的事吗
No weirder than us being secret superheroes.
总没我们成为秘密超级英雄更奇怪
I have to find a way into that workshop.
我得想办法进那个工作室
Maybe Granville isn't checking the door anymore.
也许格兰维尔没有再看着门了
Baymax?
大白
Okay, I used to come here all the time when I was a kid.
我小时候经常会来这里
Physiologically, you are still... a kid.
从生理上来说 你还是个...孩子
I'm not--
我不是...
I-- I remember there's a periscope somewhere.
我记得这里有个潜望镜
Does it resemble that periscope?
跟那个潜望镜像吗
That's weird.
真奇怪
Sorry. Didn't know there was a line.
抱歉 没发现在排队
Hey, I notice you're wearin' a Space Hike shirt.
我发现你穿了一件《太空漫步》的衣服
Yeah. I'm an astroscience major.
没错 我是天体科学专业
Well, guess what? Astroscience majors get second dibs
你猜怎么着 天体科学专业得到了第二个
on the free ice cream!
走廊中免费冰淇淋的名额
Go on! Take a space hike out to the lobby!
去吧 去走廊太空漫步吧
He's kicking out everyone who isn't a physics,
他把所有不是物理系 工程系
engineering, or chemistry major.
或者化学系的人都踢出去了
I'm sure he has his reasons.
他肯定有他的理由
He's the Dr. Tren Done.
他可是特伦... 完成了
Go Go! You can Stay Stay!
速美子 你可以留下来
Done! Done!
完成了 完成了
Mmm, yes.
不错
These look promising.
看起来都不错
Oh, do you wanna test them, or--
你想测试一下还是...
Everyone else, enjoy that free ice cream bar!
其他所有人都可以去享受免费冰淇淋了
Just save some for me! I loves me some ice cream!
给我留一点 我超喜欢冰淇淋
Also, I need your phones.
以及我需要你们的手♥机♥
I'd love to know what Dr. Trengrove's doing.
我真想知道特伦鲁格夫博士在干什么
We need to get a better look.
我们得到个视野更开阔的地方
Amphibians.
两栖动物
I have reservations.
我持保留意见
Just tell me what you see.
告诉我你看到了什么
It is partly cloudy, with a 30 percent chance of--
现在是多云 有30%的可能性...
No! Trengrove.
不 特伦格鲁夫
I see Dr. Trengrove
我看到特伦格鲁夫博士
taking Go Go, Wasabi and Honey Lemon
带着速美子 山葵和柠蜜
into another room.
进入了另一个房♥间
And Yama is standing outside the Pavilion entrance.
山哥正站在大楼门口
Yama?
山哥
**Wakes you up faster than java*
*喷涌岩浆的火山
**A big volcano spoutin' lava*
*比Java更快叫醒你
Everyone have their partner? Woo! Yeah!
大家都找到自己的搭档了吗 是的
Have we filled our volcanoes with baking soda?
在火山里都灌上小苏打了吗
Okay, then. Goggles down...
那么 戴上护目镜
Add the vinegar and stand back.
加入醋并后退
No, that's fine. Brooke gets to pour the vinegar, of course.
不 没关系 布鲁克来倒醋 当然了
What?
什么
Fred! Something's wrong!
弗雷迪 出事了
No, I'm pretty sure
不 我觉得
that's what baking soda and vinegar are supposed to do.
小苏打和醋就是会产生这种反应
Come on, Hiro, I thought you were supposed
拜托 宏 我还以为你是
to be a science genius.
科学天才呢
Yama's outside. Yama Yama?
山哥在外面 那个山哥
Fred, how many Yamas do we know?
弗雷迪 我们还认识几个山哥
You won this round, Brooke.
你赢了 布鲁克
Let's go, Hiro.
走吧 宏
I can hear the tiny screams.
我可以听到那细细的尖叫声
Uh, yeah... cool.
好吧
Dr. Wower, I need your help.
哇哇博士 我需要你的帮助
Everyone's help, really.
其实是大家的帮助
And, uh, a bunch of volcanoes.
以及一些火山
This isn't gonna work.
这不行
Make it work!
那就想想办法
I mean, I could... show you how,
我是说 我可以...教你怎么做
but then, what would you learn? Nothing!
但那样你能学到些什么 什么都学不到
Dr. Trengrove? I really don't understand
特伦格鲁夫博士 我真的不明白
why we can't work together.
我们为什么不能合作
Well, you like selfies, right?
你喜欢自♥拍♥吧
Well, think of this like working by your-selfie.
把这想做通过自♥拍♥来工作
But you took our phones.
但你拿走了我们的手♥机♥
Here, have a sports drink. No.
来瓶能量饮料 不要
Volcanoes on the move!
火山行进中
Stay with your buddies, Woweroos!
大家跟紧了 哇宝宝们
Hi, little boy.
你好 小家伙
Did you learn to make pretend volcanoes
学会跟着一个儿童节目上的
with a fake scientist from a kid's show?
冒牌科学家做假火山了吗
Uh, what are you doing out here? Just taking a break
你在这里干什么 只是在成年人的
from all the cool, grownup science stuff.
科学研究中出来休息休息
She lies.
她说谎
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表