剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
Coordinates indicate
坐标显示
that this is the location of the stolen shipment
这就是被盗的镍钛合金
of nickel-titanium alloy.
被运来的地方
Take us in easy, buddy.
我们悄悄进去 哥们
Need to get down there.
得下到那里去
I will alert the team.
我会提醒全队
That's okay, I'm just gonna have a look.
没事的 我只是去看看
Recon.
侦查一下
I will come with you. It's just some stolen metal.
我跟你一起去 只是被盗金属而已
I will wait here.
我在这里等你
Well, what do we have here?
看看我们抓住了谁
Yama. Yes, it Wait. I know you.
山哥 对 是...等等 我认识你
Y-- You do? I don't believe we've met.
你认识 我可不记得我们见过
You're that Big Hero 6 kid!
你是那个超能陆战队的孩子
Oh! Uh, that's right, I am.
没错 是我
And I must insist you return the stolen alloy.
而且我勒令你归还被盗的合金
You want it back?
你想拿回去吗
There's your nickel-titanium alloy.
这就是你的镍钛合金
Meet Mega-Yama!
认识下超级山哥
Aah, Baymax, I think I might need backup after all.
大白 我想我还是需要后援的
I fell down.
我掉下来了
Hello, I am Baymax.
你好 我是大白
This position can be calming.
这个姿势可以令人平静
I am not calm!
我不平静
Hey, Baymax, uh, any word on backup?
大白 有后援的消息吗
Back-up is here!
后援来了
What is that?
那是什么
Psh, it's obviously a giant robot.
显然是一个机器巨人
I'm surprised it's taken this long to face one.
我很惊讶我们居然这么久才遇到第一个
I'm scared!
我有点怕
I gotta admit also... pretty impressed.
我得承认 还有点爽
I'm just scared!
我只有怕
But I use that fear.
但我会利用这份恐惧
Over here, big guy.
这里 大个子
A falling robot can be...
倒下的机器人会...
hazardous.
很危险
You'll pay for this!
你们会付出代价的
Oh, great.
太棒了
Under the cover of darkness, the villain escapes.
在黑暗的掩护下 恶棍逃走了
Now what?
现在怎么办
Let's call it a night.
今天就到此为止吧
Don't forget what tomorrow is.
别忘了还有明天
Trevor Trengrove!
特雷弗·特伦格鲁夫
It's a good thing we got here early.
还好我们来得早
Looks like the whole school showed up!
看来全校的人都来了
Yeah, come on.
当然了 拜托
An inventor's workshop with the Dr. Trevor Trengrove?
特雷弗·特伦格鲁夫博士的发明家工作室
The Dr. Trevor Trengrove!
特雷弗·特伦格鲁夫博士
Your heart rate has accelerated to 119 beats per minute.
你的心跳加速到了每分钟119次
Indicating either tachycardia, extreme distress, or--
表明你心动过速 极度痛苦 或者
Excitement?
激动
Baymax, Dr. Trengrove is like a science rock star!
大白 特伦格鲁夫博士就像科学界的摇滚明星
He's okay... for a male scientist.
他还不错 作为一个男性科学家
C'mon. He's SFIT's most famous alumni.
拜托 他是旧京山理工学院最知名的校友
Tadashi idolized him.
正很崇拜他
There'd be no Baymax
如果没有
if it wasn't for Trengrove's breakthroughs
特伦格鲁夫博士在人工智能领域的突破
in artificial intelligence.
就不会有大白
I'm gonna get him to sign Tadashi's copy of his thesis.
我要让他给正的论文签名
I hear sometimes he picks some students to work with
我听说有时他会挑选学生
one on one.
一对一辅♥导♥
I'm pretty sure we all know who he'll pick today.
我很确定我们都知道他会选谁
Yeah. I think we do.
是啊 我想我们都知道
Aw, thanks, Hiro. Glad we agree.
谢谢 宏 很高兴我们达成了共识
Who's jazzed for some science?
谁对科学感兴趣
Me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me!
我我我我我我我我我我
This guy gets it!
就是他了
What's your name, little buddy?
你叫什么名字 小朋友
Hiro Hamada, and I am such a big fan--
滨田宏 我是你的忠实粉...
Here! Have a sports drink!
给 喝点运动饮料
Little buddy!
小朋友
At least he signed the--
至少他签了...
Kiro!
厷
All right, students! Single file line.
好了 同学们 排成一列
I will distribute your wrist bands for entry.
我会给你们分发入场腕带
I'm sorry, Mr. Hamada.
抱歉 滨田先生
But per Dr. Trengrove's request,
但特伦格鲁夫博士要求
this event has a strict age cut-off at 16.
这个活动严格限制年龄在16岁以上
Bummer, Kiro.
真倒霉 厷
Professor Granville, this isn't fair.
格兰维尔教授 这不公平
I'm an SFIT student just like everyone else.
我和大家一样都是旧京山理工学院的学生
Except that you are significantly younger.
除了你显然更年幼一点
But not to worry. I've arranged for you to assist
但别担心 我安排了你去协助
at an equally prestigious workshop.
一场同样有声望的工作室
It's wower-roo time!
哇宝宝时间
Wendy Wower? Wendy Wower!
温蒂·哇哇 温蒂·哇哇
Hey, I have an idea.
我有个主意
Let's sing the Wendy Wower Wowerooskidoo song!
我们一起唱《温蒂·哇哇·哇宝宝》曲
** I'm a woweroo *
*我是哇宝宝
** I love science, yes, I do *
*我爱科学 是的 我爱
** I'm a woweroo I love science, yes *
*我是哇宝宝 我爱科学 是的
Everyone say "Trengrove"!
大家一起说"特伦格鲁夫"
No. Trengrove!
不 特伦格鲁夫
Wait! I don't wanna be in your--
等等 我可不想入镜你们的...
Just gotta pick a filter!
再选个滤镜
Ooh, Puggle Face...
狗狗脸
Oh, that's a keeper.
这张要存
Okay, woweroos! Who's ready to make gloop?
好了 哇宝宝们 谁想来做黏黏胶
Gloop!
黏黏胶
My super special helper, Hiro,
我的超级特别的助手 宏
is going to pass out the gloop-gredients.
将会分发黏黏胶的原料
Gloop is a non-Newtonian fluid,
黏黏胶是一种非牛顿流体
which means it's a little bit liquid,
也就是说它既是液体
a little bit solid,
又是固体
and a whole lotta fun!
更是无穷的乐趣
I want mine to be green! Green's a great gloop color!
我想要绿色的 绿色的黏黏胶非常好
Can I name mine Herman?
我能给我的取名赫尔曼吗
Herman's a great gloop name!
赫尔曼真是个超好的黏黏胶名字
I fear nothing.
我无所畏惧
Fred, what are you doing here?
弗雷迪 你怎么在这里
I'm a long-time woweroo.
我已经是多年的哇宝宝了
Wendy Wower's Science Hour used to come on
《温蒂·哇哇的科学时间》以前是
right after my favorite show,
在我最喜欢的节目
Bright Lights, Loud Noises.
《明亮的灯光 巨大的噪音》后播出的
Well, glad someone's having fun.
很高兴真有人觉得开心
I asked SFIT to send me its best and brightest.
我让旧京山理工学院给我最厉害最聪明的人
And, lookin' around this room, I can tell they listened.
环顾这间屋子 我想他们照办了
Darren, can I get a follow spot?
达伦 给我束追光
You're a lucky bunch. After all, without SFIT,
你们很幸运 毕竟 没有旧京山理工学院
I wouldn't have my career.
我也不会有现在的事业
I assume most of you are familiar with my thesis,
我想你们大部分都熟悉我的论文了
"Artificial Fun-telligence."
"人工快乐智能"
With a little luck and just a bit of that Trengrove magic,
只要有一点幸运 和一点特伦格鲁夫魔法
the work you do might catapult you to fame and fortune as well!
你所做的工作也可能使你名利双收
Like me!
和我一样
That's enough, Darren.
可以了 达伦
Excuse me, Dr. Trengrove?
您好 特伦格鲁夫博士
Hi, Karmi. Love everything about you.
我是卡米 我很喜欢你
Um, how exactly will you be selecting the students
你是如何选择学生
for the hands-on portion of the workshop?
参加工作室的实践操作呢
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表