剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
I'm happy to hear it.
很高兴听你这么说
Dismissed.
解散
So, all this wasn't actually about me, was it?
这一切都不是为了我 是吧
We are through here, Mr. Hamada.
我们没什么好说的了 滨田同学
It was actually about Karmi. Am I right?
这一切都是为了卡米 对吧
I said, we are through.
我说了 我们没什么好说的了
You could've sold me out in there, but you didn't.
你本可以在那里出♥卖♥♥♥我的 但你没有
You got it bad for me, don't you?
你真的很喜欢我 是吗
I do not have it...
我没有...
It's just that Granville's right. We have a lot in common.
格兰维尔说得对 我们有很多共同点
The age thing, the genius thing.
年龄 天才
The rush of hormones coursing through your pubescent bodies.
荷尔蒙正在你们青春期的身体里流淌
Pimples will start to appear on your face and back...
青春痘会出现在你们的脸上和背上
Thanks for making it awkward, Baymax.
感谢你把气氛搞得这么尴尬 大白
You are welcome. I'm just saying, maybe we could be friends.
不客气 我只想说 也许我们可以成为朋友
Big Hero 6 news alert!
超能陆战队新闻警报
High Voltage's rhythmic reign of terror became a reign of error
在这母女二人遇到超能陆战队的时候
when the mother/daughter duo ran into Big Hero...
高压电的恐怖活动被终结了
I wish he were here.
真希望他在这里
Seriously?
真的吗
Big Hero Six "Shocked" High Voltage by insulating them
超能陆战队把高压电关到了
in a maximum security prison.
安全级别最高的监狱
Yet another of...
又是一个...
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表