剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
Do you wanna press charges, Mr. Krei?
你要起诉吗 克瑞先生
Absolutely. Throw the book at him.
当然了 一定要让他好看
Really, Alistair. I mean,
阿里斯特 听我说
sure, he's a creepy surprise party weirdo,
没错 他是个喜欢惊喜派对的怪胎
but he told me why he did all this.
但他告诉我他为什么这么做了
You kind of used him.
其实你利用了他
Cass. Cass, Cass, Cass, Cass.
凯斯凯斯
You are a sweet person.
你是个好人
But I am still pressing charges!
但我还是要起诉他
Lemme go! I don't wanna go to jail!
放开我 我不想进监狱
I've heard the food is terrible!
我听说监狱里的食物很难吃
So long, forever!
再见了
You'll never find me!
你们永远不会找到我
Do you hear me?
听到了吗
Never!
永远
We can still see your feet, Mel.
我们还是能看到你的脚 梅尔
How do you know they're my feet?
你怎么知道那是我的脚
W-- Will you come visit me in prison?
你会来监狱探望我吗
Probably not.
可能不会
Can I write you? Sure. Why not?
我能给你写信吗 当然了
Yes!
太好了
Will you find another date for Aunt Cass?
你会给凯斯婶婶再找个对象吗
No way.
不找了
Her personal life is her business.
她的私生活是她的事
I don't know why I got involved in the first place.
我都不知道我开始为什么掺和
Oh, yeah.
好吧
Hello, Aunt Cass. Hey, guys.
你好 凯斯婶婶 你们好
Get your movie clothes ready!
准备好电影服吧
It's movie night.
今晚是电影之夜
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表