剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
"All the devils are here"! The Tempest!
"恶魔都在这里" 《暴风雨》
The what? The Shakespeare play.
什么 莎士比亚的戏剧
"All the devils are here."
"恶魔都在这里"
"This thing of darkness I acknowledge mine."
"这黑暗的东西是我的"
"What's past is prologue."
"过去只是序章"
They're quotes from The Tempest!
这都是从《暴风雨》中引用的
All the devils are here.
恶魔都在这里
This thing of darkness
这黑暗的东西
I acknowledge mine!
是我的
What's past is prologue.
过去只是序章
So, the monster's a Shakespeare fan?
那这怪兽是莎士比亚的粉丝
No, but Orso Knox was. I think...
不 但是奥森·诺克斯是 我觉得
The monster is Orso Knox!
怪兽就是奥森·诺克斯
You know, now one of you owes the other a soda.
你们现在其中一人欠另一人一瓶汽水
I mapped the iris on the photo of Orso Knox.
我提取了奥森·诺克斯照片上的虹膜
It matched with the monster.
和怪兽的相符
What happened to him? Some kind of genetic mutation?
他发生了什么事 基因变异吗
Wait a minute.
等等
Fred's house, Krei's office.
弗雷迪家 克瑞的办公室
Knox has been keeping his appointments!
诺克斯一直遵循着他的安排表
Which means the next place he's going is...
也就是说他下一个要去的地方是
SFIT. S.F.I.T.
旧京山理工学院 SFIT
I mean, SFIT.
我是说旧京山理工学院
This play has three of my top nine fears.
这部剧有我九大恐惧中的三种
Shipwrecks, rainstorms and...
船难 暴雨和
puns.
双关
Lunatic mutant billionaire tops those.
除此之外还有发狂的变异亿万富文
I have an idea to level the playing field.
我有个想法能升级我们的战斗力
And it can be executed now.
现在就能开始执行
Not in some magical, distant future,
不是在什么魔幻遥远的未来
like the ideas of some bio-tech major we all know,
就像某个我们都知道的生物专业
whose name rhymes with "Zarmi."
名字类似于"扎米"的人的主意
Are you talking about Jarmi?
你说的是加米吗
'Cause I agree. His ideas are crazy.
我同意 他的主意都太疯狂了
I like Jarmi. Snappy dresser.
我喜欢扎米 打扮很潮
It is sweet! Whoo!
太棒了
This ultra armor's a little heavy,
这超级战甲有点沉
and a lot awesome!
还非常棒
I like it.
我喜欢
Titanium reinforced to withstand more of a beating.
用钛加固 能承受更高打击
Oh. Great.
太棒了
It's going to be super helpful, Hiro!
绝对会很有用 宏
Yeah. Ultra Armor, a win.
超级战甲 赢一分
Hmm, how does Karmi have negative accomplishments?
卡米怎么会得到负面评价
Because everything she does is the worst.
因为她做的一切都是最烂的
Hiro, are you ever jealous
宏 你有没有嫉妒过
of how awesomely organized I am?
我是那么的井井有条
What? Uh, no, why?
什么 没有 怎么了
Or how fast I am?
或者我那么快
Or how positive I am?
或者我那么积极
Or how Fred I am?
或者我那么弗雷德
No. You guys are who you are.
不 你们就是这样的人
Exactly.
没错
And Karmi is a bio-tech genius.
卡米就是生物科技天才
That's who she is.
她就是这样的人
She's special in ways that you're not,
她有她的特殊之处
and you're special in ways that she's not.
你有你的特殊之处
The world is cool like that.
这世界就是这么棒
Reminder-- it is time to leave for the dedication gala.
注意 该出发去落成典礼了
We've got a socialite turned Shakespeare monster to catch!
我们要抓住一只社会上流人士变成的莎士比亚怪
I'll get the garlic. No!
我去拿大蒜 不
Not fair! You guys get all that free gala food!
不公平 你们都能吃免费晚宴大餐
We're just trying to cover our bases
我们只要潜入进去
until Knox shows up.
等诺克斯出现
We'll bring you a crab cake.
我们会给你带蟹肉蛋糕的
Yes!
好的
Wow! This is some serious sucking up to Liv Amara.
真是太讨好丽芙·阿玛拉了
Ooh! Go Go! Selfies with the ice sculptures!
速美子 和冰雕去合影吧
Are there egg rolls?
有没有蛋卷
Just tell me if there are egg rolls!
告诉我有没有蛋卷
Copy. I've got a visual on the egg rolls.
收到 我看到蛋卷了
Mr. Krei?
克瑞先生
Sure, she's brilliant and beautiful and generous,
当然了 她聪明美丽又大方
but what does she have that I don't?
但她有什么我没有的特质
Uh, you want me to answer that?
你想听我会打吗
Another gala. Another honorary degree!
又开晚宴 又得到荣誉学位了
Oh, look at that! It's another benefit concert for Liv Amara!
看 又是为丽芙·阿玛拉举办的义演音乐会
Well, uh, she is special in ways that you are not.
她有她特别的地方
And you are special in ways that she's not.
你有你特别的地方
Uh, no. She's the worst.
不 她最烂了
I'm just gonna go.
我先走了
Status report.
汇报状态
There is no sign of the Orso Knox monster.
没有发现奥森·诺克斯怪兽
Maybe he likes being fashionably late?
也许他喜欢时尚地迟到
If I may have your attention.
请大家注意
Attention, please.
请大家注意
Attention!
请注意
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
There are few innovators who have made their mark
丽芙·阿玛拉是少见的
as quickly and completely as Liv Amara.
快速全面变革者
Over-rated.
言过其实
Do you hear that?
你们听到了吗
And do you see that?!
你们看到了吗
Yep, and I'm ready.
看到了 我准备好了
Wasabi, you're, like, not afraid?
山葵 你不害怕吗
I'm in my good denial place, Fred.
我正处于良好的否认状态 弗雷迪
Don't ruin this.
别毁了这一切
So it is my honor to introduce the namesake
我很荣幸向大家介绍
of the new Amara Bio-tech Center.
新阿玛拉生物科技中心的冠名者
Miss Liv Amara!
丽芙·阿玛拉女士
Thank you, Grace.
谢谢你 格蕾丝
You know, the other day, I was lucky enough
那天 我有幸认识了一位
to meet a current bio-tech student.
生物科技专业在读学生
Karmi reminded me why I wanted to help build this facility.
卡米让我想起了我为什么想要建造这幢楼
Game time!
游戏时间到
Oh, no.
不
"Oh, no" What?
什么不
Nothing much. Just Orso Knox!
没什么 就是奥森·诺克斯
Hold him off!
拖住他
Hey, it worked!
成功了
Hiro, this armor is--
宏 这装甲
This one's for Mini-Max!
这是为了迷你白
Let's clear out the tent!
疏散帐篷中的人
And a new generation...
新的时代
Excuse me? is ready.
不好意思 已经就绪
Excuse me, everyone. Ready to lead our industry into the future.
不好意思 带领我们的工业走向未来
Back exits, everyone!
所有人从后门离开
Now! Please.
马上 拜托
What's going on? Long story.
怎么回事 说来话长
Big fan. Is Captain Cutie here?
我是你的粉丝 可爱队长来了吗
Is Captain Cutie here?!
可爱队长来了吗
Honey Lemon? All clear?
柠蜜 安全了吗
All clear!
安全
Wasabi, get up. Where are we going?
山葵 上来 我们要去哪里
I have an idea.
我有个主意
Inside that monster, there's a person.
这怪兽体内是一个人
Mr. Knox, we wanna help you.
诺克斯先生 我们相伴你
Yeah. Mostly monster.
主要还是怪兽
Blade!
刀
No worries, everyone.
大家不用担心
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表