剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
Great. We'll have to split up.
好极了 我们得分头行动
Classic.
没错
Finally! After all these years, I will get my revenge.
过了这么多年 我终于要复仇了
I will best my mortal enemy
我会打赢我的死敌
by taking the thing he treasures the most.
夺走他最珍惜的东西
His offspring, his heir,
他的后代 他的继承人
his baby child!
他的宝贝儿子
For nigh upon half a century, your father and I have clashed.
近半世纪来 你父亲和我都是对手
My condolences, baby child.
节哀 孩子
For tonight, Boss Awesome will perish.
今晚就是棒棒老板的死期
Look, scary steam guy, I have no idea who Boss Awesome is
吓人的蒸汽家伙 我不知道棒棒老板是谁
but I can assure you, I am not his baby child.
但我确定 我不是他的宝贝儿子
That's exactly what your father would want you to say.
你父亲肯定会让你这么说
What? No. You're not listening to me.
什么 不 你没认真听我说
I'm not Fred. You got the wrong guy.
我不是弗雷德 你抓错人了
Save your breath, Frederick.
省口气吧 弗雷德里克
If your daddy doesn't show, it could be your last.
如果你♥爸♥爸不出现 那就是你最后一口气了
My last breath? No, no, no, no, no. I have lots of breaths.
我最后一口气 不 我有很多口气
Watch.
你看
Salutations, nosy interlopers.
不许动 爱管闲事的闯入者
You have made the grievous errr
擅闯蒸汽机男爵的巢穴
of transgressing on the lair of Baron Von Steamer.
你们犯下大错了
Thanks, Baymax.
谢谢 大白
Booby-trapped. Old timey booby-trapped,
陷阱 老式陷阱
but, uh, still, booby-trapped.
但还是陷阱
I will search for more booby traps.
我会搜寻其它陷阱
Whoa, hold on.
等等
I'm picking up a heat signature.
我捕捉到了热信♥号♥♥
Could it be a furnace? Do furnaces typically move?
是熔炉吗 熔炉会动吗
Not typically.
一般不会
It is moving... toward us.
它正在朝我们过来
Rapidly.
速度很快
It's another booby trap!
是另一个陷阱
Oh, no.
糟糕了
I suggest we leave.
我建议我们离开
That was unfortunate. Baymax. Power lift.
很不幸 大白 举重物
You are safe now.
你安全了
Thanks, Baymax.
谢谢 大白
Salutations, nosy interlopers.
不许动 爱管闲事的闯入者
Where is he?
他在哪里
You have made the grievous error of...
擅闯蒸汽机男爵的巢穴...
Error... error... error... error...
大错...
Baron Von Steamer is not here.
蒸汽机男爵不在这里
Error... error... error... er...
大错...
We need to get to the old ironworks, fast.
我们得快点去旧炼铁厂
Well, this place is disgusting.
这里真恶心
Yeah. Steamer really nailed it.
是啊 蒸汽机真受得了
Guys, look!
伙计们 看
It's Rodrigo. He made it.
是罗德里格 他幸存下来了
Wasabi's leaving us a trail.
山葵给我们留下了记号♥
Oh, I'm sorry. Did you wanna eat this?
抱歉 你想吃这个吗
Rodrigo.
罗德里格
Boss Awesome thinks he's so special.
棒棒老板以为自己很特别
Boss Awesome thinks he's the bee's knees. Ugh, of course.
棒棒老板以为自己出类拔萃 想到了
Tonight, Baron Von Steamer is the bee's knees!
今晚 出类拔萃的是蒸汽机男爵
Oh, no.
糟了
Oh, yes. Midnight is nigh, my captive buffoon,
午夜将近 我的囚犯
and your daddy's not here.
可你♥爸♥爸没来
I'm not Fred, and my daddy's an orthodontist.
我不是弗雷德 我爸爸是个牙齿矫正师
Nice try, baby child.
别想骗我了 孩子
Fire up the ironworks!
开启炼铁炉
Aah! No! Up! Stop! Aah! Well, what if I say I am?
不 上去 停 如果我说我是呢
Fred? Super jump!
弗雷德 超级弹跳
Aren't you supposed to be saving me? Aah!
你不是该先救我吗
Okay! Okay!
好好
You can open your eyes now.
你可以睁开眼睛了
Not ready yet.
我还没准备好
Millennial!
千禧一代
Did he just give up?
他放弃了吗
I think we should get out of here now.
我觉得我们该马上离开这里
Could not agree more.
非常同意
What is that?
那是什么
Hey, guys, I lied.
伙计们 我说谎了
My fear of spiders is debilitating.
我对蜘蛛的恐惧会让我变弱
Where is Boss Awesome? You're not bosses, or awesome.
棒棒老板在哪里 你们不是老板 也不是棒棒
Watch out!
小心
So it's a spider, with a hammer.
那是有大锤的蜘蛛
I don't see what this thing...
我看不出这个
has to do with steam.
跟蒸汽有何关系
Well, you can't tell from the outside, but it's steam powered.
从外面看不出来 但这是蒸汽动力的
I guess we'll have to take your word for it.
那我们就信了你的话吧
There you are, baby child Frederick.
你在这里 弗雷德里克宝宝
Uh, Fred, you wanna say somethin' right now?
弗雷德 你想说点什么吗
Run, Wasabi!
快跑 山葵
Gotcha!
抓住你了
How many of you are there?
你们到底有多少人
Baymax, am I glad to see you.
大白 见到你真高兴
Scanning. You are unharmed, but damp.
扫描 你未受伤害 但很潮湿
Yeah, well, it's hot in here.
毕竟这里很热
And I, uh, maybe... peed myself a little.
而且我可能...尿裤子了
That's it.
行了
Baymax, look out!
大白 小心
Hiro, are you injured?
宏 你受伤了吗
Fred.
弗雷德
Huge spider, so big, so many legs.
大蜘蛛 好大 好多腿
Oh, no. Everybody?
不 都败下阵了
Come on, Fred. You can do this.
振作 弗雷德 你可以的
That's it! You wanted Frederick Frederickson
够了 你想要弗雷德里克森四世
the Fourth and here I am,
我来了
in a lizard costume.
穿着蜥蜴服
Wait. You're Frederick?
慢着 你是弗雷德里克
Ah, yes, I see the resemblance.
是的 我知道我们很像
You scoundrel. How dare you impersonate a Frederickson.
你个无赖 竟然敢假扮弗雷德里克森家的人
Yeah, that's what I was doing.
没错 那是我在做的
At last, I will exact my revenge
我终于可以复仇
by defeating my arch-enemy's little baby child.
打败我死敌的宝贝儿子了
Listen, Steamer. Today is my bro-tillion.
听着 蒸汽机 今天是我的兄弟会
Today, I'm not a baby child, I'm a man child.
今天我不是小孩子 我是大人了
Step! Side!
一侧 出脚
Step! Side!
一侧 出脚
Hold still, you fidget!
不要动 可恶
Cease your prancing!
别跳来跳去了
Stop melting my legs!
别融化我的腿了
Step! Side! Waltz! Kaboom!
一侧 出脚 华尔兹 杀
You crashed the wrong party, Steamer.
你挑错了宴会捣乱 蒸汽机
It appears you have bested me, Frederick,
看来你打败我了 弗雷德里克
but I will have my revenge.
但我会报仇的
Villainy defies gravity!
邪恶战胜重力
Eventually!
终究会的
Hiro, do you see? All these are catering jobs.
宏 看到了吗 这都是餐饮订单
I'm booked solid!
我都被预定满了
I love this new espresso machine.
我喜欢这台新咖啡机
See? This is nice.
看 还不错
What's his name?
它叫什么
Sienna.
赛纳
May I have this dance?
能请你跳支舞吗
Do you think Binky's havin' a good time?
你觉得贝奇玩得开心吗
Your stress level is elevated.
你的压力值升高了
Would you like a hug?
想来个拥抱吗
I'm sorry my bro-tillion got ruined, Mom.
很抱歉兄弟会被毁了 妈妈
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表