剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
Stand down. Authority recognized.
退下 权限识别
They're part of the school's new security upgrade.
这是学校的新安全系统升级的一部分
Seriously? Yes.
真的吗 没错
San Fransokyo has had a rise in criminal activity lately.
最近旧京山的犯罪活动骤增
Perhaps you've noticed.
也许你已经注意到了
Not really. I've-- I've been so focused on my studies.
没有 我...我一直在专心学业
Sweet.
真棒
So, this is the brains behind the 'bots?
这就是控制机器人的中枢吗
Yes. I'm programming the system to detain intruders.
没错 我编写程序能拘留入侵者
Like, say, a reckless student
比如说 一名在放学后
breaking in after-hours.
闯进来的鲁莽学生
Oh, no. I was just Save it, Mr. Hamada!
不 我只是... 省省吧 滨田先生
We'll deal with your punishment in the morning.
我们明早再决定该如何惩罚你
But I Not another word, Mr. Hamada.
但我 不许再说话了 滨田先生
Threat detected.
侦测到威胁
Threat detected.
侦测到威胁
Is it supposed to do that?
它应该这么做吗
No. Stand down!
不 退下
Authority not recognized.
权限未识别
I can't override it.
我无法覆盖程序
You must have triggered the system before it was ready.
你肯定是在准备完毕之前触发了系统
Oh! So it's my fault. Right.
所以这怪我了
Threat detected.
侦测到威胁
Threat detected.
侦测到威胁
Wait, the system sees you as a threat too?
等等 系统认为你也是威胁吗
Apparently so.
看起来是的
Oh. Ha-ha. Great. Um...
太好了...
I think I can fix the code.
我觉得我能修复好代码
Uh, now what? Run!
现在怎么办 快跑
I need backup at school now!
我在学校需要增援
Hiro?
宏
Mr. Hamada! I could use some assistance!
滨田先生 你可以来帮我一把
Wait! Granville's with you?
等等 格兰维尔和你一起吗
Don't you think she'd recognize us?
你不觉得她会认出我们吗
Nobody recognizes us in our gear.
没人会认出穿着战服的我们
I bet she would. Looks like it's up to you and me, MiniMax.
她肯定会 看来只剩你和我了 迷你白
I have been programmed
我被设计
to increase vocal volume in this situation.
在这种时候要加大音量
Mini-Maximum justice!
迷你超强正义
I'm living my best life!
我简直是人生巅峰
Wait up. Wait up!
等等 等等
Engage glow mode!
启动闪光模式
You're a night-light? Oh ho! Awesome!
你还是个夜灯 太棒了
Not to mention, practical.
而且还很实用
Show yourself!
出来吧
Spiders!
蜘蛛
Status: surrounded and outnumbered.
目前状态 被包围且人数劣势
I was built for this!
我是为此而生
Hiro might've mentioned there were spiders.
宏可能提到过会有蜘蛛
Relax. They are not organic life-forms.
放松 他们不是有机生命体
Electric spiders!
电蜘蛛
That is a more accurate assessment!
这种描述更为准确
Mini-Maximum rocket fist!
迷你超强火箭拳
Thanks for the hand, Mini-Max.
谢谢你伸出的援手 迷你白
Get it? 'Cause you used your actual hand
听得懂吗 因为你用你的手
to give me a hand.
对我伸出援手
So, Mr. Hamada, enlighten me.
滨田先生 告诉我
Why have you been spying on me?
你为什么要监视我
Spying?
监视
On you?
你
No, I-I haven't been spying on you.
不 我没有监视你
Good Luck Alley?
好运巷
Where I was purchasing parts for these security bots.
我去买♥♥这些安全机器人部件的时候
Okay, fine! I-I've been spying on you.
好吧 我是在监视你
But for good reason.
但是有正当理由的
I found out you taught here before.
我发现你曾经在这里教过书
So, I went to see Professor Callaghan,
所以我去找了卡拉翰教授
to find out why you left.
想知道当初你为什么离开
I see.
我知道了
Well, it seems I have to work harder
看来我还等更努力
to gain your trust.
获得你的信任
Why don't I start by telling you what really happened?
不如我就先告诉你到底发生了什么吧
There was a young student, a genius.
有一个年轻的学生 他是个天才
I believed without limit,
我相信他突破约束
he would achieve great things.
能有非常伟大的成就
I granted this young genius free reign of the lab.
我让这名年轻的天才能自♥由♥出入实验室
Even after-hours.
放学后也可以
I was unaware that his experiment
我当时不知道他的实验
was extremely dangerous.
极度危险
It went awry.
实验失控了
The boy survived, but barely.
那孩子勉强捡回了一条命
I covered for the student,
我为这位学生打掩护
telling the authorities it was my work.
告诉当局那是我的工作
In a way, it was my work.
其实也算是我的责任
See, as a teacher, I failed.
作为一名教师 我失败了
Students need limits.
学生需要约束
Even geniuses.
就算是天才
Look out! I'm stuck!
小心 我被卡住了
Help! I'm stuck!
救命 我被卡住了
Mini-Maximum justice!
迷你超强正义
Threat detected.
侦测到威胁
Threat detected.
侦测到威胁
Threat detected.
侦测到威胁
Threat detected. MiniMaximum punch!
侦测到威胁 迷你超强拳击
Threat detected.
侦测到威胁
Fred, distract the security bots,
弗雷德 引开安全机器人
while I destroy the CPU.
我来摧毁CPU
So, they're not spiders. They're killer robots.
他们不是机器人 他们是杀手♥机♥器人
Good. Wait, no! Is that better?
很好 等等 不 那算好一点吗
Mini-Maximum smash!
迷你超强撞击
Mini-Maximum launch!
迷你超强发射
Mini-Maximum--
迷你超强
Pinned.
倒地
You must proceed heroically without me.
你只能独自英雄地继续下去了
But I don't know if I can do this without you!
但我不知道没有你我该怎么办
Fred, believe in yourself, like I do.
弗雷德 相信你自己 像我一样
You actually believe in me? You're all we've got.
你真的相信我吗 我们只有你了
Proppin' up the hero with cliched nonsense.
用陈词滥调鼓舞英雄
Nice, Mini-Max!
太棒了 迷你白
You side-kicked this situation perfectly!
你完美地发挥了帮手的作用
Okay, Fred, think.
好了 弗雷德 好好想想
How do you defeat a security system
如何打败一个认为
that thinks everything is a threat?
所有东西都是威胁的安全系统
By threatening me,
威胁我
the security system is a threat to the school,
这安全系统已经是学校的威胁了
because I'm there to protect the school.
因为我是来保护学校的
So, to defeat all threats to the school,
所以要打败学校的所有威胁
the security system must fight itself.
安全系统必须打败自己
Threat detected.
侦测到威胁
But if it fights itself,
但如果它要打败自己
then that's also a threat,
那它也有威胁
so it must fight the part of itself
所以它必须打败自身中
that's threatening the part that's not a threat.
威胁到不是威胁的部分的部分
Fatal logic error.
严重逻辑错误
Warning. Fatal logic error.
警告 严重逻辑错误
But the threat in that
但是其中的威胁
is figuring out which is the non-threatening part.
其实要分辨哪些是没有威胁的部分
Logic circuit overload. Logic circuit overload.
逻辑环路过载 逻辑环路过载
Fred, you did it!
弗雷德 你成功了
You confused the security system so greatly,
你把安全系统完全绕糊涂了
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表