剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
We learn more from our failures than our successes.
相比成功而言 我们从失败中学到的更多
Uh, you know what? It's no big deal.
你知道吗 这没什么大不了的
I've got a ton of better ideas. I'll just do one of those.
我还有成千上万的想法 我就选一个做就好了
The better ones.
更好的想法
Optimism.
真乐观
Check it out: A maglev base isolation system.
看吧 磁悬浮根基防震系统
Yep. That's what I did when I was a freshman.
没错 那是我大一的时候做的
And when any fractures appear, they're instantly filled
如果出现任何裂缝 它们马上就会被
by a quick-drying but flexible foam.
填满速干弹性泡沫胶
That's wonderful, Hiro!
太棒了 宏
I'm sure it's super different
我敢肯定这跟我
than when I did that same exact thing.
之前做的一样的那个完全不一样
These high-strength airbags
这些高♥强♥度气囊
cushion the people inside the building,
能缓冲保护大楼里的人
and also prevent floors from pancaking.
也能防止大楼倒塌
So, just to be clear,
再确认一下
no one here has done the airbag thing, right?
在场的各位没有做过气囊这种吧
This approach will be highly effective.
这种方法非常有效
Think so?
你这么认为吗
Yes. This is exactly what your brother Tadashi did.
没错 这个跟你哥哥正做的一模一样
It was highly effective.
非常有效
This is hopeless.
这太糟糕了
Hey, you can do this, little man.
你能行的 小家伙
Maybe you've never had to work this hard for something before.
也许你以前没有遇到这么难的事
School's never been this hard before.
以前学校作业没有这么难
This place is tough. For everybody.
这个地方对大家来说都不容易
I got lost finding my first class.
我第一节课的时候迷路了
Why aren't the buildings in alphabetical order?
为什么这些大楼没有按字母排序
Am I only one who sees the obvious solution?
难道只有我一个人看出这么明显的解决办法吗
Wasabi? Is this supposed to be a pep talk?
山葵 你这是鼓励我吗
Sorry. The thing is, you got in. For being you.
抱歉 关键在于你得相信自己 做你自己
Be you, Hiro.
做你自己 宏
You know what? You're right.
你知道吗 你说的没错
I got this.
我懂了
I got nothing.
我什么都没做好
Got it!
拍到了
Uh, I'm just no good at this.
我真的不擅长这个
Mr. Hamada, I'm the one who gets to tell people they're no good.
滨田同学 我才是说别人不好的人
Don't take my favorite part of the job away.
你不要抢了我最喜欢做的事
Well, go ahead. Enjoy.
那你说吧 好好享受吧
No. I'm not letting you off that easy.
不 我不会轻易放过你的
You are going to rise to this challenge.
你必须好好应对这个挑战
What if I'm really no good at this?
要是我真的不擅长这个呢
Then you fail. After which, you try again.
那你就失败了 然后再接着尝试
Professor G? My new prototype is ready to go.
格兰维尔教授 我的新模型做好了
But if you want Hiro to say
但如果您想让宏再说
he's no good a few more times, totally your call.
很多遍他很逊的话 您说了算
Oh, this is so exciting, Baymax.
这真的太让人兴奋了 大白
"City Rising" Is back where it's supposed to be.
《城市崛起》回到了原来的位置
Don't worry. Nobody's gettin' it on my watch.
别担心 由我监管 没人能偷走它
Not this time.
这次绝不会
Honey Lemon, thank you for teaching me about art.
柠蜜 谢谢你教我艺术
This is gonna be great. Okay,
这会很棒的 好
look at this portrait from the Golden Age.
看这幅黄金时代的肖像画
What do you see?
你能看到什么
I see a man who suffers from rosacea,
我看到一个酒齄鼻男人
a lack of exercise, and excessive consumption of red meat.
缺乏运动 红肉食用过量
That's not what I... Let me put it another way.
我不是这个意思...我换一种问法
To understand art, you have to feel it.
想要理解艺术 你得去感觉它
Oh, no no no... No. Let's not touch that.
不 不 不...不 我们不要触碰它
Maybe we should try something more abstract.
也许我们应该试试更抽象的东西
And less pointy.
没那么尖锐的
This man was in... terrible accident. No, Baymax.
这个人遇到了严重的...事故 不 大白
He's painted that way to make you feel emotions.
他被画成那样是为了让你去感受情感
I am not programmed to feel emotions.
我被有被编程去感受情感
Only to monitor emotions in others.
只是去监控别人的情感
You are frustrated.
你很沮丧
I'm fine! I detect vocal tones that indicate frustration.
我很好 我检测到你沮丧的音调
"Caution Water Hazard."
"当心 水障碍物"
Such a bold statement about the futility of existence.
如此大胆地表达生存的徒劳
I would give anything to meet the genius
我愿意不惜任何代价见见
who created this masterpiece.
创作这个杰作的天才
Allow me to introduce myself,
请允许我介绍一下自己
Fred Frederickson the Fourth,
弗雷德·弗雷德里克森四世
master of this piece.
这个作品的作者
A pleasure, sir. You have moved me.
很高兴见到您 先生 您打动了我
Cool.
很酷
Is this also art?
这也是艺术吗
Well, duh. Well, duh indeed!
是的 当然是的
Maybe that's enough for today.
今天就到此为止吧
Let's just go.
我们走吧
Did you hear that?
你们听到了吗
Art must be seen, felt,and heard?
艺术要眼看 感受 还要耳听吗
Art is... complicated.
艺术真的...很复杂
Don't touch!
不要碰
That's all I'm paid to say. Don't touch. Did my job.
这是我的职责 不要碰 我做了该做的
Everybody saw it, now outta my way.
大家都看到了 现在别挡我的路
Did you just crumple up and throw away a blank piece of paper?
你刚刚揉皱一张白纸 然后把它丢了吗
I was just tryin' to save some time.
我只是想节省点时间
Okay. This is gonna hurt you more than it's gonna hurt me.
好吧 你会比我觉得更疼的
What are you doing?
你想干什么
Slapping him out of it. You can't do that!
给他一巴掌 你不能那样做
You got a better idea?
你有更好的主意吗
Oh Hiro, stop your fretting, Hirooo!
宏 别烦恼了 宏...
What was that?
这是什么鬼
Consider it a musical slap in the face.
你就当作是用音乐打了他的脸
Oh, I do.
好吧
Globby's back.
黏黏怪回来了
Let's go!
我们走吧
Uh, yeah. But my car's still at the bottom of the bay.
好吧 不过我的车还在海湾里
So how are we gonna get there?
那我们要怎么去那里
Rick from the self-driving car project said we could use it
无人驾驶汽车项目的里克说我们可以用
for an hour.
一个小时
Can't this thing self-drive any faster?
这辆无人驾驶汽车不能开快点吗
Of course it can. It's just programmed not to for safety reasons.
当然能 出于安全因素 它被设计不能速度太快
It wasn't me, Rick!
不是我♥干♥的 里克
Tell me you brought our super suits!
告诉我 你们带我们的装备来了
It's a little tight.
有点紧
Where's Globby? He's got the Shimamoto,
黏黏怪在哪里 他抢了岛本的作品
but the museum's on lockdown.
但是博物馆被封闭了
So he's trapped inside?
所以他被困在里面了吗
Sub-par villains gonna sub-par.
次级恶人被关起来了
Got a helmet!
头盔给你
Come on!
拜托
Nice piece.
这个不错
I hope this works!
我希望这个管用
Oh, watch your step!
当心脚下
Oh, it didn't.
没用
Ya think?
你们觉得呢
He's going for the painting!
他要抢走那幅画
Well, he's got stick-to-it-iveness.
他得用他的的粘液了
No! Not this time!
不 这次不是
Yes this time!
这次是
I got some in my mouth.
我的嘴巴里进了一些
Spit him out and let's drop this blob.
吐出来 我们去打下这个球
Get him!
追上他
Right behind you, Go Go.
我们紧跟着你 出发 出发
Get on!
上来
Okay. But just don't jump... Tooo hiiiiigh!
好的 但不要跳太高了...
Oh, it's really happening!
真的成功了
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表