剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
And where is it?
在哪里
Done!
成交
Please work, please work.
拜托一定要成功啊
Hello, Hiro. Baymax!
你好 宏 大白
Yeah, the hug's not really--
好吧 抱起来不太...
We'll have to stick with this for now, buddy.
我们暂时就先将就一下吧 伙计
Without my body, I am not able to feel.
没有身体 我不能感知
I know.
我知道
Because I do not have tactile receptors.
因为我没有接触感受器
Oh, right. Don't worry, I'm working on it.
对哦 别担心 我马上处理
My endoskeleton is complete.
我的骨架已完成
Finally.
终于
You can now move on to the test phase.
你现在可以进入测试阶段了
Tests phase? Ha! Are you kidding?
测试阶段 你是在逗我吗
I just have to get you dressed, and boom!
我只需要给你穿戴一下 就大功告成了
The diagnostics protocol will take seven to ten days.
诊断协议需要七至十日
Seven to ten days?!
七至十日
Tadashi always ran an extensive diagnostics protocol.
正一直都运行全面的诊断协议
Yeah, that sounds like Tadashi.
好吧 听起来的确是正的风格
Here we go.
开始吧
Yes!
棒
See, Baymax, it's perfect.
看吧 大白 多完美
No!
不
No, no, no! Come on!
不不不 别啊
No, no! Watch out!
不 不 小心
Oh, no.
糟糕
My body is running away.
我的身体逃跑了
Mr. Hamada, what are you doing here at this hour?
滨田先生 这个点你还在学校做什么
I was... studying.
我在...学习
Yeah, just came out for some... fresh air.
没错 我刚出来...透透气
That's fresh. Well, better go.
真清新 先走了
Follow me. Actually, I...
跟我来 其实我...
have nowhere else I need to be,
不需要去别的地方
so, I will follow you.
所以我会跟你走
When we first met,
我们第一次见面时
I was worried you would become distracted by your own agenda.
我很担心你会因为自己的计划而分心
Or worse.
或者更糟糕
You know about the bot fighting.
你知道了机器人竞技的事
But I have to admit, you've shown discipline.
但我得承认 你还是表现出纪律性的
You're doing exceptionally well in your classes.
你在班上的表现非常出色
You should be very proud.
你该为自己骄傲
No, stop!
不 别
No... stop... giving me compliments.
不 别...再夸我了
I don't want to get a big head.
我可不想变得自大起来
Then I'll just say this. Keep up the good work.
那我就简单说吧 继续努力
I-I will. Thanks.
我会的 谢谢
So... tired.
那我...有点累了
Better get home.
该回家了
Bye.
再见
After unrelenting badgering, the team...
经过我不屈不挠的纠缠 小分队...
Caved. ...came together.
妥协了 一起来了
Now unified, they embark on their first night patrol,
现在他们一起踏上了第一晚的巡逻之路
knowing they are the city's last bastion of hope.
他们知道自己是城市最后的希望堡垒
Could you please stop narrating, Fred?
你可以别再旁白解说了吗 弗雷迪
Yeah, nothing's happening, Freddie.
对 没什么事 弗雷迪
I think it might be time to go home.
我觉得是时候回家了
Did you see that?
你们看到了吗
That, my friends, is obviously a car thief.
我的朋友们 那显然是偷车贼
It's last bastion time!
最后的堡垒
Halt!
停车
Yeah, he's not halting.
好 他没打算停
No, he's not!
他不打算停
He didn't stop!
他没停车
And we got a chase scene!
我们进入了追车场景
Pull over, now!
快停车
Did you not hear her?!
你没听到她说什么吗
We're gonna need something to slow him down.
我们得找东西让他慢下来
I have just the thing.
我刚好有
Still not stopping!
还是没停车
Oh, yes he is!
他停车啦
They fear the lizard.
他们惧怕大蜥蜴
Ha! Justice has been served--
正义得到了伸张
Oh, wait a minute.
稍等一下
Are you people crazy?
你们疯了吗
My wife is about to have our baby!
我老婆要生了
Oh, my gosh, I'm so sorry.
天哪 真抱歉
You're doing great.
你表现得很好
Boy or girl?
男孩还是女孩
Wait, don't tell me, I wanna be surprised.
等等 别告诉我 我想要个惊喜
Congratulations on your bundle of joy!
恭祝你们阖家欢乐
So, not a car thief,
那么 不是偷车贼
but we still showed some real hustle out there, guys.
但我们还是忙碌了一番 伙计们
Fred, there's clearly nothing going on.
弗雷迪 显然并没有什么事发生
But, guys, night patrol.
伙计们 我们要夜间巡逻
Uh, that's not good.
不妙
I haven't seen you at the bot fights in a while,
我好久没在机器人竞技那看到你了
little Zero.
小零蛋君
Not since the night you got me locked up in jail.
从你害我蹲监狱开始就没见过了
You're not still mad about that...
你不会还在生气的
are you?
对吧
Okay, well, I'm sorry.
好吧 对不起
If I could just get my robot back--
只要我先拿回我的机器人
You're not getting your robot back.
你拿不回你的机器人了
Teach him a lesson.
给他个教训
In case I wasn't clear before,
我想我刚才可能没说清楚
I'm really sorry about the whole jail thing.
我真的很抱歉害你蹲监狱了
Wait, you go to that nerd school?
等等 你去那个书呆学校吗
Uh, yeah, but it's not Pull him back.
是的 但不是... 拉他回来
You and I, we're gonna make a deal.
你和我 要做一笔交易
Alone he stood,
他孤身站立
buffeted by the rain,
任凭风吹雨打
unwavering in his mission,
坚定不移地履行他的使命
and undaunted by the fact that his friends
坦然接受了这个事实 那就是他的朋友们
don't value superhero culture in all its awesomeness.
并不认为超级英雄文化有什么了不起
Master Frederick, hot cocoa?
弗雷德里克少爷 喝热可可吗
Heathcliff, where's Fred? I need his help.
希斯克里夫 弗雷迪在哪 我需要他帮忙
Okay, so what wrong is Lady Justice calling us to right?
好吧 正义女神有什么错要我们纠正
Well, there's this metal thing--
那块金属
it's kind of a sculpture, or paperweight or something--
可能是雕塑 镇纸什么的
and it's on Granville's desk
反正就是在格兰维尔的桌上
and I have to break in and take it.
我得闯进去拿走
Wait.
等等
That is what Lady Justice would call stealing.
用正义女神的话说 这是偷窃
Stealing? No, it's not stealing.
偷窃 不 不是偷窃
Is it stealing? I don't think it's really stealing.
是偷窃吗 我不觉得是偷窃
It's more like borrowing, yeah.
更像是借 没错
Stealing: to take the property of another
偷窃 在未经允许或无权时
without permission or right.
拿走别人的所有物
Exactly. Thank you, Baymax.
没错 谢谢 大白
Wait, Baymax?
等等 大白
You live in a computer now?
你现在活在电脑里吗
My body ran away.
我的身体逃跑了
Fred, look, I rebuilt Baymax's skeleton.
弗雷迪 听我说 我重建了大白的骨架
It went crazy, got loose, and now Yama has it.
它失控了 现在在山哥手上
The thing is, it's dangerous without Tadashi's chip.
问题是 如果没有正的芯片它很危险
Without the healthcare protocol,
没有健康协议
my robotic capabilities could be catastrophically destructive.
我的机器人能力可能会导致灾难性后果
Yama said he'll give it back in exchange for the paperweight thing.
山哥说他会拿它来换一个镇纸器一样的东西
Which you intend to steal.
而那正是你想偷的
As soon as I make the trade, I'll steal the thing back
等交易完成 我就会把东西偷回来
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表