剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
What is that?
那是什么
It's Mystery-Loaf.
这是神秘面包
'Cause it's Mystery-Loaf Monday.
因为今天是神秘面包周一
So you have no idea what's in that thing?
所以你不知道这里面有什么
Well, then it wouldn't be a mystery, would it?
那就不神秘了 对吧
Although it does not have the shape, color or texture
不过它的形状 颜色和材质
of any known natural foods,
与任何已知食物都不相符
consuming it will not cause permanent damage.
判定其不会造成永久损伤
Well, that's good enough for me.
对我来说这样就行了
Mmm, I detect notes of beef by-product...
我尝出了牛肉制品的味道
or is that hair net?
还是说这是发网
No, no, no, no, no, it tastes like... cilantro?
不不不 尝起来像...香菜
Why? So gross!
为什么 太恶心了
I'll eat around it.
我吃边上的吧
Sorry, Fred.
抱歉 弗雷迪
Uh, Honey Lemon, this might not be the best place
柠蜜 这儿可能不是给你装填化学包包的
to reload your chem-purse.
最佳场所
Maybe not, but this is the way
也许吧 不过这样我才能把
I get to mix my two favorite things,
我最爱的两样东西结合起来
my best friends and chemistry. All done.
我最好的朋友们和化学 好了
Honey Lemon! You're alive!
柠蜜 你还活着
I didn't think I'd ever see you again!
我以为我再也见不到你了
Did you go mad scientist again?
你又化身疯狂科学家了吗
Oh, it was no big deal. My roommate made lemonade,
没什么大不了的 我的室友做了柠檬汁
and I tried out a new formula for instant ice.
我试了试一种能快速结冰的反应方程式
Don't worry, my roommate's fine.
别担心 我的室友没事
Look, she's right over there.
看 她就在那里
Hi, Regina! Sorry... again.
你好 雷吉娜 再次抱歉
Hello. I am Baymax.
你好 我是大白
So, uh, where are you gonna live,
那你准备住在哪里
well, you know, until your apartment thaws?
在你的公♥寓♥解冻之前
Hiro, the world is a good place.
这是个美好的世界
Something will work out.
总有办法的
You have your own place, don't you, Go Go?
你有住的地方吧 速美子
You live in a giant mansion, don't you, Fred?
你住在一栋大豪♥宅♥里 对吧 弗雷迪
I do, but my parents insist on an in-depth,
是的 但是我父母坚持要对留宿的客人
three-year background check for overnight guests.
进行近三年深度背景调查
Can't be too careful.
小心驶得万年船
Lots of weirdos out there.
这儿的怪人真多
Well, you wouldn't like my place.
你不会喜欢我住的地方的
And it's a sketchy neighborhood.
而且附近环境也不好
There's no such thing as a bad neighborhood,
根本不存在不好的环境
just bad attitudes.
只有不好的态度
How big of a smile would it take to get a "Yes"?
我要笑得多灿烂才能让你说"好的"
Fine.
好吧
A move? Oh, I am so in.
搬家 算我一个
This is totally my jam.
我最擅长了
See? When you have amazing friends,
看 只要你有超棒的朋友
no problem is too big.
什么问题都不算事
I think I saw that on a bumper sticker
我在垃圾场的一辆被撞烂的破车
on a bashed-up old car in a junkyard.
保险杠上应该看过这句话
Anyone need anything?
你们还要吃点什么吗
I'm getting more water. My glass is half empty.
我再去接点水 我杯子里都空了大半杯
Actually, it's half full.
应该说你还有半杯水
I have scanned the glass.
我扫描了杯子
It is 51.2 percent filled.
盛量为51.2%
Empty.
空了
Boy, you weren't kidding about this neighborhood.
这附近的环境的确不怎么样
It's crawling with jaywalkers!
行人随意乱穿马路
Any sign of Honey Lemon?
看到柠蜜了吗
Oh, yeah. She's already here.
嗯 她已经到了
I think you're gonna love it!
我觉得你肯定会喜欢的
What do you say?
怎么样
You-- you might wanna stand back.
你...你最好站远一点
And you might wanna be careful with your stuff around here.
你最好看好自己的东西
I am. I asked-- uh, what's your name?
我有 我要...你叫什么
Felony Carl.
费罗尼[重犯]·卡尔
I asked Felony Carl to watch it.
我要费罗尼·卡尔帮我看着
You might just wanna go by "Carl."
还是就叫卡尔好点
Yeah, talk to my mom.
和我妈妈说去吧
Love the glitter.
喜欢这么闪的
It showcases how comfortable I am with my masculinity.
说明我对我自己这身肌肉有多满意
Lookin' good, Judy. When are you gonna take me out for coffee?
你看起来不错 朱蒂 何时带我去喝咖啡
Ha! Classic Judy!
朱蒂真是的
Call me!
给我打电♥话♥哦
What's up, Dibs? Just goin' to work, Felony Carl.
你好 迪布斯 干活去呢 费罗尼·卡尔
You know you're a rotten thief, right?
你知道你自己只是个小毛贼吧
Pretty sure you mean "Awesome thief."
你的意思肯定是"超棒的小偷"
It's not meant as a personal attack,
这不是在攻击你
simply an observation.
只是客观描述
Jealousy. Not a good look, Felony Carl.
你这是嫉妒 你这一身可不怎样 费罗尼·卡尔
The glitter's cute, though.
不过闪漆不错
Give it up, Dibs.
放弃吧 迪布斯
Second shelf, sub-category, drink-ware.
第二个架子 分类 饮品设备
And that's how you steal a purse!
这样就能偷到包
Darn!
该死
They all said, "Dibs, you don't have the skills, the brains,
他们都说"迪布斯 你没有当小偷的
or hand-eye coordination to make it as a thief."
技术 大脑和协调性"
Well, they're about to look pretty stupid.
让他们都吃瘪去吧
Breathe in. Breathe out.
深呼吸
So what are we doing here?
我们来这里干什么
You remember that neurotransmitter that Hamada kid invented
你还记得那个叫滨田的孩子发明的用来控制
to control his microbots?
微型机器人的神经传递器吗
Hm. It was a genius invention.
没错 那简直是一件天才发明
Too bad it was lost forever.
可惜已经永远丢失了
Or was it?
是吗
I was able to study it from our security footage,
我从我们的监控录像中进行调取研究
and it inspired me to make this.
并受此启发做了这个
You made this? Not personally. I hired a team.
你做了这个 不是我本人 我雇了一个团队
You wear this, you can control anything linked to it
戴上这个 就能用你的大脑控制
with your mind. So it's a ripoff of his invention.
所有连接设备 这是剽窃了他的发明
No, it's a better version of it.
不 这是更好的版本
Better how?
好在哪里
Legally different enough that I can't be sued.
至少有足够多的不同点让我不会被起诉
That is better.
那的确是更好了
Right now we only have this prototype, but eventually,
现在我们只有这个原型机 但最终
this thing will be worth billions!
这东西将会价值数十亿
Billions!
数十亿
Rats. That's the drawback to secret labs
老鼠 这就是将秘密实验室设在
and abandoned warehouses.
废弃仓库的坏处
Billions!
数十亿
Who's a rotten thief now, Felony Carl?
现在谁是小毛贼了 费罗尼·卡尔
Whoa-wa-ha, what? No!
什么 不
Oh, I am not liking where this is going at a...
我一点都不喜欢现在这个局面...
Darn it!
该死
Morning!
早上好
Do you realize you snore?
你知道你打鼾吗
All night? Huh. My old roommate used to say that.
一整晚 我以前的室友经常这么说
I always thought she was just being mean.
我一直以为她只是在说我坏话
Huh. Well, sorry.
对不起
I said I'm sorry!
我说了对不起
Has anybody seen my chem-purse?
有人看到我的化学包包了吗
I told you to be careful with your stuff.
我说了要你看好自己的东西
I was. I put it on a box.
我看好了 我放在了一个盒子上
The "Purse" Box? Yeah, well,
"包包"盒子吗 嗯
if you just left it on a box, it was probably stolen.
如果你只是放在盒子上了 那可能是被偷了
That's the sleep deprivation talking.
你只是因为睡眠不足开始说胡话了
Deep down, most people are good.
很多人本质并不坏
Sleep is important for cognitive function.
睡眠对认知功能很重要
Between seven and nine hours is optimal.
七到九小时之间为佳
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表