剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
Pizza's never gonna be off the list, guys.
披萨绝对不会上 伙计们
Don't care what happens.
不管发生什么事
Isn't there anywhere else you can do that?
你不能去别的地方吃吗
Noodle Burger Boy's back!
面条汉堡小子回来了
Where? Here!
在哪里 这里
Oh, no.
不
So how's it going at nerd school?
在书呆学校过得怎么样
It's-- It's everything you said it'd be.
就...就像你说的那样
Uh, except this professor, Granville.
只不过那个教授 格兰维尔
She's... just so-- ahhhh!
她...真是太
But I-- I don't know, I guess that's good for me.
但我...我不知道 可能那样对我好吧
It's good for you?
对你好
She thinks I need limits. Limits?
她认为我需要约束 约束
Limits'll just slow you down.
约束只会拖慢你的步伐
Uh, what do you mean?
什么意思
Hiro, you can do anything. Be anything.
宏 你可以做一切 成为一切
But time is previous. Don't waste it.
但时间很宝贵 不要浪费
And definitely,
而且绝对
don't let professor Granville or anyone hold you back.
不要让格兰维尔教授或者任何人拖你后腿
You don't belong here, Noodle Burger Boy!
你不属于这里 面条汉堡小子
Technically, I don't belong here, either,
严格上来说 我也不属于这里
but my parents gave this school a lot of money!
但我父母给了学校一大笔钱
Interesting.
有意思
Honey Lemon, cover me!
柠蜜 掩护我
On it!
好的
Hey! What's wrong? Guys, I need cover!
怎么回事 伙计们 我需要掩护
Oh, good, Wasabi, I need you to--
太好了 山葵 我需要你...
Fred! Now is not the time!
弗雷迪 现在不是时候
No!
不
No!
不
Too high! Too high!
太高了 太高了
Too big! Too big!
太大了 太大了
I don't know what's happening. But I don't like it!
我不知道发生了什么 但我不喜欢
Now they're opening their mouths!
现在它们还张开了嘴巴
Okie-dokie, little dumplings!
好了 小饺子们
Let's take our order to go!
带上我们的东西走吧
Aunt Cass is doing great. But I-- I-- I can tell she misses you.
凯斯婶婶很好 但我看得出来她很想你
I-- I miss you, too.
我也很想你
And Baymax-- well, Baymax is awesome.
大白 大白很棒
Of course, he's a little broken right now,
当然了 他现在坏了
but-- but I can fix him.
但 但我能修好
You know, Hiro, you shouldn't
宏 你不应该把你的时间
waste your talents fixing my old work.
花在修复我以前的成果上
What's wrong?
怎么了
"Don't fix Baymax"? "You don't need limits"?
"别修大白" "你不需要约束"
Tadashi would never say those things.
正绝对不会说出这种话
I just want what's best for you.
我只是希望为你好
You... are not my brother.
你...不是我哥哥
Can you see the spider, too?
你也能看到这些蜘蛛吗
Spider? It's a leprechaun.
蜘蛛 这是个精灵
Hippos!
河马
Hippos!
河马
Wait, what?
等等 什么
I-- I know you're not Tadashi.
我知道你不是正
Who are you really?
你到底是谁
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
Doing what?
做什么
Pretending to be my brother. Messing with me.
假装是我哥哥 扰乱我的神智
I don't know what you're talking about... little brother.
我不知道你在说什么 弟弟
It-- It's this place.
是因为这个地方
It's got to be augmented reality.
肯定是增强现实
But how?
但是怎么做到的
The kinetoscopes...
那个放映机
At the haunted house.
在鬼屋里
Digital imaging lenses.
数字成像镜片
Lenses?
镜片
Clever boy.
聪明的孩子
Obake.
妖怪
Guys, they're contacts. Take them out!
伙计们 是因为隐形镜片 摘掉就行了
I don't like touchin' my eyes!
我不喜欢碰我的眼睛
I'm doin' it! I'm doin' it, but I don't like doin' it!
我在摘 我在摘 但我不喜欢这样
Hey, Wasabi! It's okay, buddy, it's not real!
山葵 没事的 这不是真的
I don't know... it feels pretty real to me!
我不知道 我感觉很真
Wasabi, these are safe scares!
山葵 这是安全的恐惧
Just take the contacts out of your eyes!
摘下你眼睛里的镜片
But I don't wear contacts!
但我不戴隐形眼镜
Come on, you big baby.
拜托 你这个巨婴
Aah, the floor! Ah, I'm so happy!
地板 我好高兴
Wait! What am I doing? So gross!
等等 我在干什么 好恶心
Phew! That was really scary!
真是太可怕了
Are you serious? Oh-- Go Go was scared,
你是认真的吗 速美子害怕了
and I didn't even get to appreciate it?
而我却没有好好欣赏
Guys, Noodle Burger Boy took the magnet.
伙计们 面条汉堡小子偷走了磁铁
Why would Noodle Burger Boy want a high-powered magnet?
面包汉堡小子为什么会想要强力磁铁
Wait, you saw Tadashi?
等等 你看到了正
Not only that, I talked to him.
不仅如此 我还和他说话了
It was so... real.
感觉那么...真实
I'm so sorry, Hiro.
我很遗憾 宏
Ugh, that is crossing a line.
这真是太过分了
Seriously. What is this Obake guy's deal?
说真的 这个妖怪到底想干什么
And how could he know so much about Tadashi?
他怎么会知道这么多关于正的事
Order up, mister!
您要的东西到了 先生
Good. Very good.
很好 非常好
Yes...
太棒了
this will do nicely.
非常完美
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表