剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
but... I need an honest opinion.
不过我需要你的真实看法
Hiro?
宏
'Morning.
早
My primary patient is sick.
我的主要患者病了
I am his personal health care companion.
我是他的个人医疗伙伴
Okay, Hiro,
好了 宏
let's just check that temperature.
来测量一下你的体温
Oh, you do have a moderate... Fever of one hundred and one.
你确实有轻微... 发烧38.3摄氏度
Right.
对
Point two... nine.
准确来说 还高一点
Let's take a peek in your ears.
来看看你的耳朵吧
Just what I suspected.
果然如我所料
Fluid, in the auditory canal.
耳道里进液体了
Indicating a possible viral infection.
有可能让你感染病毒
You know, typically a patient seeks a second opinion
一般病人是在诊断后才征求
after the diagnosis, not during.
其他人建议 不是诊断中
Sorry, Doctor. He cares a lot.
抱歉 医生 他关心的事太多了
Let's see if he agrees
那他同不同意
that you need to stay in bed for a few days.
让你卧床几天
But uh... uh... I don't want to.
但我不想
Bed rest is advised for viral infections.
病毒感染患者是应该卧床休息
Patience, Sheila. It's the future.
忍♥住 希拉 这是未来
Go home, have some soup.
回家喝点汤
Sleep, sleep, and more sleep.
一定要多多睡觉
I guess you're too old for a lolli...
你都这么大了 应该不吃...
pop.
棒棒糖了
Enjoyment of a lollipop is not age conditional.
喜欢吃棒棒糖与年龄无关
Okay, Fred what did you find out?
弗雷德 你有什么发现
The Mad Jacks are an elite shadows ops.
疯狂杰克是精英秘密佣兵
Hiro, I have brewed tea for you.
宏 我为你泡了茶
Uh, no thanks, Baymax. I'm not thirsty.
不用了 谢谢 大白 我不渴
A patient diagnosed with a viral infection
被诊断出病毒感染的患者
should drink plenty of liquids.
应该多喝水
Okay, I'll drink it later.
好吧 我晚点喝
Hey, where's Wasabi?
话说山葵呢
One more pass with the sanitizer, and... Oh. Hey.
再喷点消毒剂 然后就...你们好
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
Hiro, a patient diagnosed with a viral infection should rest.
宏 被诊断出病毒感染的患者应该多休息
A viral infection? It was a brand new computer!
病毒感染 这可是新电脑啊
Oh! Uh... And... And feel better, Hiro.
祝你早日康复 宏
Okay. Here's what I dug up.
好的 下面是我的发现
The Mad Jacks not only have a web site,
疯狂杰克不仅有自己的网站
they have a theme song.
而且还有主题曲
**When you need down and dirty action Mad Jacks*
*你需要卑鄙下流的手段时 疯狂杰克
**With a guaranteed satisfaction Mad Jacks*
*保您满意 疯狂杰克
**Who's got might to the max Massive surprise attacks*
*谁可能有最出其不意的招数
**Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Jacks*
*疯狂疯狂疯狂杰克
You got a mission? Don't sweat it.
有任务吗 不用担心
We'll crank it up to Jacks-imum overdrive!
我们会帮你轻而易举解决
Jack attack!
杰克出击
Mad Jacks
疯狂杰克
The Mad Jacks are a high-octane action team.
疯狂杰克是一支高能行动队伍
They will wreak havoc.
他们会引起骚乱
The Mad Jacks will not be responsible for said havoc,
疯狂杰克不会对上述骚乱负责
but it will be awesome.
但那样会很棒
Somebody's been pounding too many sports drinks.
看来有人功能饮料喝多了
If someone hired the Mad Jacks to go after Krei,
如果有人雇疯狂杰克去对付克瑞
whatever he's hiding from us is a big deal.
那不管他在隐瞒什么 肯定不是小事
I will tuck you in.
我帮你盖被子
Great.
好极了
I'll admit their theme song is catchy.
不得不承认 他们的主题曲很朗朗上口
Did you know it costs a small fortune
你知道吗 要花上一笔钱
to hire these Mad Jack guys?
才雇得起疯狂杰克
It's nice to know someone thinks I'm worth it.
有人认为我值得这个钱 真是欣慰啊
They think that chip is worth it.
他们是觉得芯片值
I bested every black market bid for this chip.
我击败了黑市对这个芯片的所有竞标
It is the cutting edge. It is... the future.
它是最尖端的 它是...未来
And you have no idea what it does.
而你也不知道它的作用
No. But I will.
对 但我会搞明白的
The next step is to have my tech security team analyze it.
下一步就是让我的技术安全组来分♥析♥它
That's surprisingly cautious for you.
这回你倒是出乎意料地谨慎
I'm cautious.
我就是很谨慎
I upgraded my office windows. Impermeable.
我还升级了办公室窗户 透不过的
Just your office? Yeah. Why?
只有你的办公室吗 对啊 怎么了
Did you by any chance upgrade your floor?
你有没有可能还升级了你的地板
Wah-ha, I see what you mean.
哇 我懂你的意思了
All units, disturbance reported at Krei Tech Industries.
各单位注意 克瑞科技工业遇袭
Something's up. I knew it.
出事了 我就知道
Reports of an aerial attack.
报告说是空袭
The Mad Jacks.
疯狂杰克
Shouldn't you be home in bed, short stack?
你不该在家睡觉吗 小子
You don't even know.
你怎么知道
Jack, talk to me. You got a 20 on the bot?
杰克 告诉我 你看到那个机器人了吗
Negative, Jack. Yeah, well... y... you're in for a surprise.
没有 杰克 你肯定会大吃一惊
Kid's bluffing. Bot's not here.
这孩子在虚张声势 机器人没来
Maybe, uh, that was the surprise.
也许那就是那一惊吧
Taking Mad Jacks on alone? That is surprising.
独自一人来拿下疯狂杰克吗 确实惊人
And idiotic.
并且愚蠢
I will scan you now.
我现在为你扫描
Looks like you got yourself
看来你让自己
a hairline fracture of the tibia, Hiro.
胫骨骨裂了 宏
Great. A fracture? You mean like, broken?
真棒啊 骨裂 你是说骨折吗
Hiro, how can you break your leg when you've been sick in bed?
宏 你病在床上怎么会把自己搞骨折
Well, um, it was a... it w...
其实...其实是...
it was a video game accident?
是玩电子游戏的时候不小心
Is that a thing? We don't get a lot of it.
很严重吗 还不确定
In fact, this is the first.
其实这才是第一处
Doctor, there is also a second, smaller fracture in the fibula.
医生 还有第二处 腓骨有更小的骨裂
My scan is more detailed. I will share it.
我的扫描更细致 我会分享过去
I said "Family only."
我说了"只允许家人"
He wants me to be satisfied with my care.
他希望我认可他对我的照顾
It's from Baymax.
是大白打来的
Yes, well, it appears the leg is fractured in two places.
对 看来腿是有两处骨裂
What game was it? I don't think you should play that one anymore.
是什么游戏 我觉得你还是别玩这游戏了
There. A smile helps you heal.
好 微笑有助恢复
Now get well fast, Hiro.
快好起来吧 宏
Yeah. And quit doing dumb stuff.
是啊 还有别再做傻事了
Seriously. Can't be too careful.
说真的 再小心也不为过
It's outrageous. To sneak outside in your condition,
太离谱了 你这种状态偷溜出去
to chase down flying daredevils, and not call me?
去追赶飞天大魔头 还不带我
There are no words!
真是无话可说
Hey, I knew Krei was in danger.
我知道克瑞有危险
And you had to prove yourself right. I was right.
而你要证明自己是对的 我就是对的
And now... Aah... Haa... Haa... Haa...
而现在...
Your leg should remain elevated.
你的腿要保持抬起的状态
Also, you still require fluids and rest.
并且 你还是需要喝水和休息
People, the health care companion has spoken.
各位 医疗伴侣说了
Visiting hours are over.
探病时间结束
Right. Rest up. And wise up.
好 好好休息 别再犯傻
And no secret missions.
不允许再秘密行动
But if there are, you got my digits, right?
但如果有 你有我电♥话♥的哦
Krei's the one in danger, not me.
是克瑞有危险 不是我
This situation requires persistence.
这种情况需要保持
I know. That's why I can't just give up.
我知道 所以我不能放弃
Persistence is part of my health care matrix.
保持是我的关爱矩阵的一部分
Great work, Jacks!
干得漂亮 杰克
Rendezvous status?
在哪碰头
Unknown. Client's gone radio silent.
不知道 客户还没回应
Dude's creepy.
真烦人
Roger that.
明白
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表