剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
I'm sorry. Have we met?
对不起 我们认识吗
Any bot fighter worth their circuits knows you.
所有懂行的机器人竞技选手都知道你
You were a legend. Until you became a loser.
你可是一个传奇 然后你变成了一个失败者
A what? I never lost!
什么 我从来没输过
Quitting is the same as losing.
放弃等同于输
Now get out of here before Yama sees you!
趁山哥还没看到你赶紧离开吧
Uh, why do you care?
你为什么这么在意
I don't.
我不在意
But if you cause trouble,
但如果你惹出麻烦
Yama might shut the fights down,
山哥可能会叫停竞技场
and I want to win.
而我想赢
Yeah? No, me too.
是吗 我也想
I'm actually un-retiring!
其实我没有退役
Sure.
当然了
That's why you're here with no bot. My mistake.
所以你没带机器人就来了 我的错
No, your mistake was not shielding your memory unit properly.
不 你的错误是你没有合理地保护你的存储单元
What's that supposed to mean?
这话是什么意思
Nothing. I mean, I'm the loser, right?
没什么 我可是失败者
Who cares what I think?
谁在乎我怎么想的呢
See? Those numbers mean
看 这些数字说明
your power source is outputting a B field
你的电源产生了磁场
that's corrupting your stored data.
侵蚀了你的存储数据
Huh? Looks like you're right.
看来你说得没错
Gotta beef up the shielding.
得加强屏障
You could do that.
你可以这么做
Or, you could focus the extra B field and use it.
或者你可以专门研究附加磁场并加以利用
Maybe you're not a total loser.
也许你并不是一个彻头彻尾的失败者
What? What do you mean, "What?"
怎么了 什么怎么了
How did it go last night? Talk.
昨晚怎么样 说
Was being a spy everything I dreamed it would be?
做卧底就是像我梦想中的那样吗
Did someone ask for a password?
有人问你要密♥码♥吗
Ooh! Did you hide on a ledge?
你躲在房♥梁里吗
Please tell me there were tuxedos!
告诉我那里有燕尾服
There were tuxedos.
那里有燕尾服
Yes! I knew it!
太棒了 我就知道
There were no tuxedos.
没有燕尾服
Did you get proof Yama's behind the crime wave?
你拿到山哥是主谋的证据了吗
Not yet, but I asked around.
还没有 但我四处打听了
Yama's bot did fight
山哥的机器人
all of the bots involved in the robberies.
的确和劫案中涉及的机器人都战斗过
Not exactly hard evidence.
不算有力的证据
Which means I have to go back.
也就是说我得回去
I saw that. That was a smile.
我看到了 你笑了
Small, but a smile.
很浅 但是是笑了
You're happy to go back.
你很高兴能回去
No.
没有
Hey, that's not a real frown.
那不是真正的嘟嘴
His face is lying.
他的脸在撒谎
Face liar!
撒谎脸
We just want you to be careful, Hiro.
我们只是希望你小心点 宏
Guys, there's nothing to worry about.
伙计们 没什么好担心的
This is all business. I promise.
这都是公事 我保证
Face liar.
撒谎脸
Yes! It worked!
太棒了 成功了
Good call on the extra B field!
附加磁场的想法真棒
Yeah, but making that perfectly symmetrical focusing coil
没错 但是用破碎部分制♥造♥出完全对称聚焦线圈
out of spare parts was all you.
可全是你自己的主意
I'm all about the spare parts.
我最擅长研究破碎部分
Where'd you learn how to bot build like that, anyway?
你到底是从哪里学会造机器人的
Self-taught. I watch, I learn.
自学 多看多学
Don't let this go to your head,
你不要太介意
but I watched all your fights.
但我看了你所有的对决
You were good. Why'd you quit?
你很厉害 为什么要退出
I-I don't know. I'm over it now.
我不知道 我现在不干了
Plus, my aunt wasn't a fan of bailing me out of jail.
再说了 我婶婶不喜欢天天保释我
All I'm saying is,
我只想说
if you like something and you're good at it,
如果你喜欢某件事 你也很擅长
why deny yourself?
那为什么要否认呢
We both know you wanna.
我们都知道你想的
Oh. H-Hi, Baymax.
你好 大白
Hello, Hiro. You are back late.
你好 宏 你回来晚了
Yeah, I mean-- I guess I just lost track of time.
我是说 我想我忘了时间
Did you find proof that Yama is responsible for the crimes?
你找到山哥和罪案有关的证据了吗
Well, no.
没有
I'm gonna have to go back. Again.
我得再回去一趟
Anyway, time for bed.
不管怎么样 该睡觉了
It's the bot Yama fought yesterday!
这就是昨天和山哥战斗的机器人
It's too fast. I can't hit it!
太快了 我打不中
Then we neutralize its speed.
那我们就中和它的速度
Baymax! Full power!
大白 全速前进
Okay, little guy. Let's see how Yama's controlling you.
小家伙 来看看山哥是怎么控制你的
I found a string of code
我发现了一串代码
that allows an external remote override.
允许外部程序进行覆盖
Yama must be using his bot
山哥肯定在使用他的机器人
to infect the others when they're fighting.
在其他人的机器人战斗时影响它们
If we can find his executable file,
如果我们能找到他的执行文件
we've got him.
就能抓住他
And how are we gonna do that?
我们要怎么找呢
Easy. I'll keep Yama busy by fighting him
放松 我会和山哥战斗 拖住他
while you guys break into his office.
然后你们进他的办公室
Fighting him?
和他战斗
What happened to just watching?
说好的只看呢
Guys, don't worry. I've got this.
伙计们 别担心 我可以的
You. You're blacklisted.
你 你上了黑名单
Yama's orders.
这是山哥的命令
I am? I had no idea.
是吗 我不知道
Too bad.
太糟糕了
A rematch between me and Yama,
我和山哥战火重燃
that would draw a big crowd.
肯定会吸引一大批观众
A rematch would be good for business.
战火重燃的确能招揽生意
Fine. Pony up your buy-in.
好吧 下注吧
Stay out of trouble.
别惹麻烦
Deal. Welcome back, Zero.
成交 欢迎回来 零蛋君
Your first match starts... right now.
你的第一场战斗 现在开始
Hamada, you coming or what?
滨田 你上不上
I won't go easy on you, Trina.
我不会对你手下留情的 特里娜
You really think you're gonna win
你真的觉得你能
with that ancient relic of a bot?
用那个老古董机器人赢吗
That's adorable.
真可爱
San Fransokyo PD! Nobody move!
旧京山警局 谁都不许动
Trina, we-- we gotta get out of...
特里娜 我们得离开...
here.
这里
Aunt Cass,
凯斯婶婶
I know I messed up,
我知道我搞砸了
but I have a good reason for doing this.
但我有充分的理由
I swear. What?
我发誓 什么
I... can't tell you that part.
我...我不能告诉你
You know what? You're grounded, Hiro.
你知道 你被禁足了 宏
Maybe some time alone will help you remember
也许独自待一段时间会帮助你记起来
what's important.
到底什么才重要
I don't think I've seen Aunt Cass this mad in a long time.
我觉得我很久没见过凯斯婶婶这么生气了
Her anger only stems from concern,
她的愤怒只是出于关心
caused by your recent poor judgment.
因为你最近表现很糟糕
We're so close to catching Yama, guys.
我们就差一点就能抓住山哥了 伙计们
I just need one more night, then I'm out.
我只是需要再去一晚 然后我就不去了
Done. I-I promise.
结束 我保证
You also promised you'd be careful.
你也保证你会很小心
Then, you got thrown in jail.
然后你被扔进了监狱
Let's look on the bright side. A criminal past
往好的方面看 有犯罪史的过去
totally gives you layers as a protagonist.
绝对能让你变成主角
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表