剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
Your dad's statue looks cool.
你♥爸♥爸的雕像看上去很棒
Huh, it's a lot bigger in person.
本人更大
Okay, fine, I get it. I'll never measure up to my dad,
好吧 我明白 我永远比不上我爸爸
who is so awesome, it's actually in his name.
他太棒棒了 名字里都有这两个字
Whatever. You don't have to be him.
随便了 你不用和他一样
You be you, Freddie.
你就是你 弗雷迪
Heathcliff, my man. What do you want?
希斯克里夫 伙计 什么事
Master Frederick, an urgent message from Baron von Steamer.
杜雷迪少爷 蒸汽机男爵的加急信息
On the phone? No.
手♥机♥上吗 不
Baron's message, sir.
男爵的信息 少爷
Oh. Hit the lights, Mini-Max.
关灯 迷你白
I thrive on being useful!
我喜欢派上用场
Greetings, Boss Awesome.
你好 棒棒老板
It is I, Baron von Steamer, your archnemesis.
是我 蒸汽机男爵 你的命中之敌
Really could've just phoned.
其实打个电♥话♥就行了
Meet me in Night Market Square by tomorrow at noon
明晚午夜来夜市广场见我
for an epic showdown!
我们一决胜负
Otherwise, I'll... dramatic pause... destroy the city!
不然 我要 戏剧性停顿 毁灭这座城市
Hey, uh, I didn't mean to read "Dramatic pause,"
我不是故意要读出"戏剧性停顿"
but in fact, pause dramatically Well, you get the gist!
但事实上就是戏剧性地停顿 你们懂的
Gee, mister, that old-timey guy
先生 那个老家伙
sure is gonna mess with your plans.
绝对会搅乱你的计划
Big Hero 6 lives for this sort of thing.
超能陆战队就擅长对付这种事
Not worried.
不用担心
I wish I could help, son. But--
我也想帮你 儿子 但是
I know, I know. You're halfway across the world,
我知道 你在半个世界外
at the family rain forest preserve, saving the sloths.
在家庭雨林保护区拯救树獭
She thinks I'm her mommy.
她以为我是她妈妈
He'd never make it in time, anyway.
反正他肯定也赶不回来的
Steamer has pulled this same stunt a dozen times.
蒸汽机已经玩过好几次这种把戏了
Threatened to destroy the entire city
如果你不出现跟他一决胜负
unless you show up to a showdown?
就威胁要毁掉整个城市吗
Bingo. How did you beat him?
没错 你怎么打败他的
Yes. I am confused.
是的 我很奇怪
According to Hero-pedia,
根据英雄百科
you were repeatedly captured.
你经常被抓
While he gloated about his plans,
他会吹嘘自己的计划
I'd bust out and save the day.
然后我就会逃脱 拯救世界
Wait, so every time you pretended to get captured,
等等 所以你每次被抓
Steamer would just explain his plan?
蒸汽机都会向你解释他的计划吗
Like clockwork.
像时钟一样准确
What are you thinking, Hiro?
你怎么看 宏
What if we dress Fred up as Boss Awesome?
如果我们把弗雷德打扮成棒棒老板
And wait for Steamer to reveal his plan,
等蒸汽机揭晓自己的计划
so we can be ready to stop it!
然后伺机阻止他
What happened to me be me?
那我怎么做我
New plan. You be him.
新计划 你做他
What do you say, son?
怎么样 儿子
Classic!
经典
Classic!
经典
It is an honor to work with the world-renowned
很荣幸与全世界最著名的
champion of justice!
正义使者一起合作
Stop man-crushing on my dad, Mini-Max.
别再拍我爸马屁了 迷你白
You're makin' it Mini-Maximum awkward for everyone.
你让大家都迷你超级尴尬
Okay, son. The key to being Boss Awesome is--
儿子 作为棒棒老板的关键是
Say classic a lot?
经常说"经典"
Absolutely! Hey, but, also, I've got signature moves!
没错 但我也有标志性招数
The Coffee Table!
咖啡桌式
The Dentist!
牙医式
The Twister!
扭扭拳
Okay, okay, my turn!
好吧 轮到我
The Inverted Hammer!
倒吊大锤
No, that wasn't right.
不 不是这样
The Summer Wind!
夏季狂风
Ha-ha! The Blender!
搅拌机
Ninety percent there, though.
差不多有九♥成♥相似了
It is I, Baron von Steamer.
我是蒸汽机男爵
Okay, son, give the Five-Point Poke a try.
儿子 试试五点扑克式
Is that the one where you do a double backflip,
就是你来两个后空翻
land on their shoulders,
坐到他们的肩膀上
poke them in five pressure points,
对五点施加压力
causing temporary paralysis?
导致暂时性瘫痪的招数吗
That's the one!
就是那个
Here goes nothing.
我要来了
I'm sorry, sir.
抱歉 先生
But I'm extremely ticklish.
但我真的很痒
I see no paralysis, only delight.
我没有看到瘫痪 只有快乐
Whatcha doing, mister?
你在做什么 先生
Converting H2O into D2O.
把水转换为重水
Whatcha doin' that for?
那是用来做什么的
Isolating the deuterium turns water into fuel.
分离氘 使水变成燃料
What's deuterium, mister?
氘是什么 先生
Nifty remote, mister.
遥控器真不错 先生
What does that do?
那是用来干什么的
Now, where was I?
我到哪一步了来着
Classic!
经典
Oh, boy, Dad. I don't know if I can fill your shoes.
爸爸 我不知道我能不能穿上你的鞋子
Seriously, what size are these?
说真的 到底是几码
It's not how big your feet are,
不管你的脚几码
it's how big your heart is.
重要的是你的心灵有多宽广
And you are gonna be awesome.
你会很棒棒的
Thanks, Dad.
谢了 爸爸
Private moment, sloth!
给点私人时间 树獭
Don't worry. We got you.
别担心 我们在呢
Mm! Be careful, Freddie.
小心点 弗雷迪
Good luck. The mustache is working.
祝你好运 胡子很像
Thanks, guys.
谢了 伙计们
Check, check. One, two.
测试 测试 一 二
Loud and clear.
非常清楚
Classic. Classic.
经典 经典
Class--
经
If it isn't my mortal enemy, Boss Awesome.
这不是我永恒的敌人 棒棒老板吗
Yep, that's me. Boss Awesome.
没错 就是我 棒棒老板
Classic!
经典
Nailed it.
没问题
Oh, no! You've captured me, you fiend.
不 你抓住了我 你这个恶魔
Hmm, you look... different.
你看上去...不一样了
I-- I do? Is it my loose boots?
是吗 因为我鞋子松了吗
Because I have an explanation for that.
因为我可以解释
No, no, I... I like the boots.
不 我...我喜欢这靴子
The boots work. Some-- Something else.
靴子没问题 是别的问题
You've been working out!
你在锻炼了
Oh, you-- you got me!
被 被你抓住了
I just joined a new gym, yep.
最近去了新的健身房♥ 没错
Gettin'... Gettin' my swole on!
要...要练我的肌肉
Get in!
过来
He's in. Now we wait.
他进去了 现在我们只要等着
You can do this, Freddie!
你可以的 弗雷迪
I'm going to make you watch the destruction
我要在我毁灭你之前
of your beloved San Fransokyo
让你看着我毁灭
before I destroy you!
你最爱的旧京山
And...? And what?
然后呢 什么然后呢
Aren't you gonna tell me in great detail
你不要告诉我你要如何
how you're gonna destroy the city?
毁灭城市的详细细节吗
No. I'm just gonna destroy it.
不 我要直接毁灭
What?
什么
You see, I realized you always beat me
我意识到你每次都能打败我
because I explain my plan right before I go through with it.
是因为我会在我动手之前解释我的计划
But not this time!
但这次不会了
But wouldn't it be fun to tell me?
但告诉我们不是会很有趣吗
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表