剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
Shouldn't have asked.
不该问的
Speaking of fighting a bear...
说到跟熊战斗的话
Hi, Karmi. Uh, hanging out in the cafeteria, too!
你好 卡米 你也来餐厅了
So I was thinking, maybe Granville is right.
我在想 也许格兰维尔说得对
Maybe the two youngest students should...
也许最年轻的两个学生应该
Wait, is that... Eyes on your own work, creeper!
等等 那是 管好你自己的事 偷♥窥♥狂
You know, I don't get it.
我不明白
Why would she draw superhero me?
为什么他要画超级英雄的我
Because Big Hero 6 Hiro is a hero hero,
因为超能陆战队的宏是超级英雄
and regular Hiro is just some boring,
而平常的宏只是一个无聊的
run-of-the-mill boy genius.
不出色的少年天才
But there is only one Hiro.
但是宏只有一个
In this dimensional timeline.
在这个维度时间里
It's High Voltage, again. Let's go!
高压电又出现了 出发
Juniper! Juniper! My dreams are coming true!
刺柏 刺柏 我的梦想要实现了
You hear that, Mama? They love me! They really love me!
你听到了吗 妈妈 他们真的喜欢我
Us, Juniper! They love us!
我们 刺柏 他们喜欢的是我们
Hey! You two got lucky last time.
上次算你们两个走运
Juniper, squat dance, with feeling.
刺柏 蹲舞 加上情感
Probably not the right time right now,
也许现在说这个不合适
but your dance moves are perfection!
但你的舞步真的很完美
She does have my thighs!
她得到了我的真传
Rubber insulates electricity!
橡胶可以绝缘电
Watch out!
当心
Baymax!
大白
Power-power-power-power surge!
电电电电力 过载
Power-power surge!
电电力过载
You all right? Aah!
你没事吧
I am now.
现在没事了
Six to two, and they still kicked our butts.
六对二 他们还打败了我们
I'd call it six to three. I'm counting that energy orb thing.
我觉得是六对三 要算上那个能量球
You mean the thing that makes it like
你是说那个像《幻想队长》188期里
that circus bear in Captain Fancy,issue 188?
马戏团里的熊一样的家伙吗
Am I right?
我说的没错吧
I'm surprised we're the only ones who see the connection.
我很惊讶 只有我们两个看到它们之间的联♥系♥
As if losing wasn't bad enough, Karmi got a good look at my face!
输了不是最糟糕的 卡米还切实看到了我的脸
Tell her you have a clone?
告诉她你有一个克隆体吗
Wasabi, she's biotech. She'd see right through that.
山葵 她是搞生物技术的 她会看穿一切的
Might as well get it over with.
也许还是讲一下比较好
Hi, Karmi... Looks like I caught you.
你好 卡米 好像我又逮到你了
Hey, Karmi, um,
卡米
any chance I could convince you to keep this quiet?
我有没有可能让你不说出去
Ew! You think I want people to know you have a crush on me?
你以为我想让大家知道你对我有好感吗
Ew! What? It's so obvious!
什么 太明显了
You're always saying stuff like,
你一直在说这样的话
"Hey, Karmi, we should work on our project."
"卡米 我们应该认真做项目"
N5-4 totally called it.
N5-4都看得出
Wait. No! What about this?
等等 不 那这个呢
That guy saved my life!
这家伙救了我的命
He could say, "Hey, Karmi" To me any day.
他每天都会对我说"你好 卡米"
Um, okay.
好吧
Bye, Karmi.
再见 卡米
Oh, no. She knows?
不 她知道了吗
Well... Oh! A memory wipe!
其实 记忆消除
Actually... And this, and this, and this!
事实上 这个 这个 还有这个
Ooh, and this!
还有这个
A little of this. A little of that there.
加点这个 再加点那个
Ooh! One amnesia-ccino coming up!
消除记忆药水马上就配好了
She didn't know he was me!
她不知道他就是我
Wait, wait. How could she not know you were you?
等等 等等 她怎么会不知道你是你呢
You are so obviously you.
这么明显 你是你
It gets worse. She's in love with him... uh, me!
更糟糕的是 她爱上了他 不 爱上了我
I don't know, it's complicated.
我不知道 这太复杂了
The power of the secret identity.
秘密身份的力量
Intrepid investigator Rita Rampart
勇敢的侦查员丽塔·兰帕特
never realized cab driver Lash Looper
从来没有发现的士司机拉西·卢波
was secretly Captain Fancy.
就是秘密的幻想队长
This is a comic book thing again, right?
又是漫画书上的东西吗
Indeed! Quickly, to the Fred Room!
没错 我们赶紧去弗雷迪之家
We'll start you with the basics: BattleMax and Avenger Duck,
我们将从基础的《战斧》和《复仇鸭》开始
maybe throw in a little Maya Mayan.
也许再加点《玛雅人》
Skip the training wheels.
跳过训练环节
I'm going straight to Captain Fancy, 188.
我要直接看《幻想队长》188期
No!
不行
Fred, it's the only way
弗雷迪 这是能找出
we'll figure out how to beat High Voltage.
打败高压电的唯一途径
I won't crease its stupid pages or anything.
我不会把那些无聊的纸弄皱之类的
Stupid? You need to dial it down
无聊的 在你弄皱我们的友谊前
before you crease our friendship.
你得停止那种不切实际的幻想
We don't rummage through classic comics like we're barbarians.
我们不能像野蛮人一样翻找这些漫画书
These are works of art. They must be treated as such.
它们都是艺术品 必须好好对待它们
And gum? Thank you.
口香糖 谢谢
And the backup. Come on.
另一块 交出来
Hands up!
举起手来
Also, I should probably
对了 我该告诉你
tell you I don't have Captain Fancy, issue 188. Okay!
其实我没有《幻想队长》188期
What? I only know what's within its pages
什么 我只是通过传言
based on whispered rumor. Do not start at the beginning.
知道里面的内容 不要从开头讲起
I'll start at the beginning! June 1963.
我从开头讲起 1963年
Disgruntled artist AJ Dohertz
心怀不满的艺术家AJ多赫兹
slips a wildly inappropriate drawing of Captain Fancy
在《幻想队长》188期漫画中夹杂了
into issue 188. It wasn't until after it was printed
不合适的画面 直到漫画出版
that people caught the offending... hmm... image.
大家才发现里面的不宜画面
The entire run is pulped, save for one copy, smuggled to freedom,
最后所有漫画被毁 只有一本被偷留下来
few have ever seen it.
只有少数几个人看过
To my eternal frustration, I am not one of the lucky few.
最让我难过的是 我不是那少数几个之一
So, where is it now?
那188期到底在哪里
In the clutches of my arch-nemesis.
在我的死对头手里
Be forewarned, he's a dark and dangerous foe.
事先警告你 他是个黑暗又危险的恶人
Hey, kid, is your dad here?
孩子 你♥爸♥爸在吗
We need to talk to the owner.
我们想找店主
You're talkin' to the owner, dream girl.
我就是店主 美女
Chilling, isn't he?
他很让人害怕吧
Richardson Mole, San Fransokyo's most eligible 11-year-old.
理查森·摩尔 旧京山最厉害的11岁少年
And you are?
请问你是哪位
Much older than you.
我比你大多了
Nice. Fred, talk to him.
很好 弗雷迪 跟他说
Hey! This is a business call, Richardson.
我们有公事 理查森
Let's keep this professional.
所以我们专业点
Very well. We need to see Captain Fancy, 188.
好啊 我们要看《幻想队长》188期
Ah, the very issue I sniped from you at that online auction.
我在网上拍卖♥♥中从你那抢到的那期
You cut the power to my house!
你把我家断电了
Almost... almost... al...
就差一点...
Mole!
摩尔
Those charges were never proven.
你说的都未经证实
Can we just see the dumb comic book?
能给我们看看那本破漫画书吗
Ooh, I like you angry, dream girl.
我喜欢你生气的样子 美女
Follow me to... the Mole Hole!
跟我来...摩尔之家吧
I'm waiting!
我在等你们
Finish Fred!
干掉弗雷迪
I told you he hates me. Beat my high score of any of these,
我早说过他讨厌我 只要分数上打赢我
and I will let you see Captain Fancy, 188.
我就让你们看《幻想队长》188期
Whack-A-Fred? Let's do this.
打倒一个弗雷迪 来吧
Ooh, poor choice. This is my favorite game and my highest scores.
选得不好 这是我最爱的游戏 也是最高分
High score!
高分
I'm impressed.
厉害
I'm concerned.
我很担忧
Gum! Strawberry. Nice.
口香糖 草莓味 不错
Hello, me.
你好 我
It's beautiful.
好美
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表