剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
to hit... to hit those radishes.
马上要撞上那些萝卜了
Hiro! Grab that branch!
宏 抓住那根树枝
That was... ahh. Not as fun as I thought
真是...跟我想象中的
whitewater rafting was supposed to be.
泛舟漂流有点不一样
Where are we?
这是哪里
I'll call Heathcliff.
我打给希斯克里夫
Weird. My phone's acting crazy.
奇怪 我的手♥机♥抽风了
That's not the only crazy thing.
那不是唯一抽风的东西
Hello-lo-lo. I am Baymax.
你你你好 我是大白
Okay, why is he talking to a tree?
他为什么在跟一棵树说话
What's goin' on, buddy?
怎么了 伙计
Oh, uh, wet circuits, right?
进水了是吧
No, it looks okay.
看起来没有
On a scale of one to t-t-ten,
从一到十
how would you rate your pi-I-ineapple?
你的"菠萝"是几级
I think we better get you home.
我们还是回家吧
Clear. Baymax, whoa, whoa, whoa, stop.
离手 大白 等等
Stick out your tongue and say "Ahh..."
伸出舌头 啊
Uh, what are we gonna do? We're in the middle of nowhere.
怎么办 我们根本不知道自己在哪里
Calm down, Hiro.
冷静 宏
I bet Heathcliff is looking for us right now.
希斯克里夫肯定在找我们
How would Heathcliff even find us?
他怎么找到我们
We're miles downriver from where we started.
我们在出发点下游好几英里
No one knows where we are.
没人知道我们在哪里
Maybe Go Go saw us when we were hiding from her!
可能速美子看到我们了
Yeah! Go Go! She can't... She can't be that far!
对 速美子 她...肯定离我们近一些
Go Go! Go Go!
速美子 速美子
Go Go! Go Go!
速美子 速美子
Go Go!
速美子
Hey, guys. You're in a good mood.
伙计们 你心情不错
Which is surprising,
真没想到
given the fact that Hiro and Fred followed you.
毕竟宏和弗雷德跟踪了你
What? We told them not to, but...
什么 我们让他们别那样 不过...
They followed me. Are you sure?
他们跟踪了我 确定吗
I didn't see them.
我没看到他们
I think so. I mean, they've been gone all day.
应该是 毕竟他们都消失一整天了
I'll just ping their phones.
我定位一下他们的手♥机♥
They're dead.
死了
Oh... Sorry. Their phones are dead.
抱歉 是他们的手♥机♥
Try last known location.
试试最后已知地点
Muirahara Woods?
米拉哈拉森林
Why would they...? Ooh! That's where you go.
他们...原来你去了那里
And? And it's getting dark.
所以呢 天快黑了
Baymax? Uh, where are you, buddy?
大白 你在哪里
Baymax? Baymax?
大白 大白
Come out, come out, wherever you are.
快出来 不管你在哪里
Wait. What if the Hibagon got him?
等等 万一他被大脚怪抓走了呢
What was that?
什么声音
Maybe it was the Hibagon.
可能是大脚怪
Hibagon... Or, maybe it's Baymax.
大脚怪 也有可能是大白
Or a bear!
也有可能是熊
I... really... hate this place!
我真的讨厌这里
Time out, bear!
停下 熊
You got every right to attack these fools.
你有权攻击这些蠢货
But I... have every right to defend 'em.
但我有权保护他们
It's your choice.
你自己选
Don't give him a choice!
别让他选啊
Hold still. You must intimidate the bear.
别动 必须吓唬它
It is the only way.
这是唯一的办法
You never saw me!
你们从没看到过我
What was that? Wait! We need your help!
什么情况 等等 我们需要你的帮助
W... W... We're lost! And none of our gear works!
我们迷路了 我们的设备也都失灵了
That's 'cause of Bessie.
那是因为贝西
Um, who's... who... who's Bessie?
谁...是贝西
The moose, obviously.
显然是指麋鹿
No, not the moose. You dum-dum.
不是指麋鹿 蠢小子
The bear! The bear is Bessie?
那只熊 那只熊是贝西
The bear is behind you.
那只熊在你们身后
Get on!
快上来
Let's get out of here.
我们离开这里
This is your house?
这是你的房♥子
Oh, it's not mine. Wait. Then, who lives here?
不是我的 慢着 谁住在这里
I do. But it belongs to the wood. I just mind it.
我 但房♥子属于森林 我照顾而已
You wanna come up and take a look see?
你们想上来看看吗
Actually, we need to find... woo!
其实我们得找到...
I don't get to show off too much.
我这个人不喜欢炫耀
That's the downside to the hermit lifestyle.
这是隐士生活方式的缺点
Oh, my, goodness. Look at these original hardwood floors.
天啊 快看这这原木地板
Fred. Baymax.
弗雷德 大白
I know, but treehouse!
我知道 但这是树屋
Look! Original hardwood everything!
看 什么都是原木的
Wait! Maybe I can spot him from up here!
慢着 说不定我能从这里看到他
Ned Ludd, the real estate king?
奈德·拉得 房♥地♥产♥大王
The one who went bats and disappeared?
那个发疯并消失的人
Oh, this is you, isn't it?
这是你 对吗
It don't bother me none.
没关系
Yeah, people think I'm crazy,
大家是以为我疯了
but after what happened to me,
但发生那件事后
you see, bunkin' here was...
住在这里...
Well, it was the only sane thing to do.
是唯一理智的事了
I was young. Full of fire.
我当时年轻气盛
Obsessed with gettin' mine.
执迷于成就一番事业
Oh, I... I had big plans for Muirahara...
我对米拉哈拉有宏伟大计
Mr. Ludd, sorry to interrupt, but our friend...
拉得先生 抱歉打断 我们的朋友...
Uh, can't you see I'm holdin' the story snake?
你没看到我拿着故事蛇吗
It's my turn to talk.
轮到我说了
Sorry. Where was I?
抱歉 说到哪里了
I had big plans for Muirahara.
我对米拉哈拉有宏伟大计
Tear it all down. Until one night fate had a different plan.
全部将其铲平 直到一天晚上命运有了不同的安排
It looked like I was a goner.
我以为我死定了
Dunzo.
完蛋了
But then, uh-uh.
但是后来
I was saved.
我得救了
Great story. But we really need to...
故事很精彩 不过我们真得...
I was saved by nature itself.
我被大自然救了
And it was in that moment
就是在那一刻
I realized I was not meant to cut down wood, no,
我意识到我不该砍伐树木
I was meant to live in the wood, away from the big city,
我应该住在森林里 远离城市
Away from all things techno-illogical.
远离所有电子产品
With Bessie.
跟贝西一起
Still not clear on this Bessie.
我还是不知道贝西是谁
Oh, Bessie's the meterorite. Got it. Makes total sense.
贝西是一块陨石 知道了 明白了
The magnetic field from... uh,
肯定是贝西的...
Bessie, heh... must be what killed your tech.
磁场 让你的电子产品失灵了
A... And ours. Baymax.
还有我们的 大白
That's what's wrong with him.
原来是这么回事
Hands off! That's a good girl, Bessie.
放开 好乖 贝西
That's a good little girl.
好乖
Now, now, who's a good little girl?
告诉我 谁最乖
Goodbye, Honey Lemon.
再见 柠蜜
Listen, our friend...
听着 我们的朋友...
Quick question. Have you ever seen the Hibagon? Fred!
问一句 你见过大脚怪吗 弗雷德
The Hibagon, lemme think on that, here.
大脚怪啊 让我想想
You're lookin' at him!
你面前的就是
What?
什么
I like people thinkin' there's a big old bogeyman lurkin'
我想让大家以为树林里有
around the wood.
怪物游荡
Keeps those dum-dums away.
让那些蠢货远离这里
Sure, yeah. That's explains a lot, actually.
是啊 这样很多事就说得通了
Technology. Humanity's worse idea ever.
技术 人类最糟糕的发明
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表