剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
And with this Kreitech miracle micro battery,
有了这个克瑞奇迹微电池
we will power the world...
我们将一同
together!
统治世界
Thank you.
谢谢
I'll take it!
我要了
Uh, you there, you shouldn't be in here.
这位 你不该进来
This is closed rehearsal.
这是非公开彩排
But don't worry, the battery will be available soon for purchase.
但是别担心 这电池马上就能开放售卖♥♥
Did I say "Purchase"? Ha!
我说"我要买♥♥"了吗
Pretty sure I said "Take it."
我说的应该是"我要了"
Juniper, what are you doing here?
刺柏 你在这里干什么
Could you please tell Barb, who I'm not speaking to
你能不能对这位因为背叛了我们的母女契约
because she betrayed our mother-daughter bond,
所以我决定不予理睬的刺钩说
that I am taking the battery.
我要拿走这电池
Mother?
母亲
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
Yeah, I feel the resemblance.
好吧 的确很像
Young lady, you give me that right now!
小姑娘 赶紧把那个给我
No, Mother! Not after what you did.
不行 母亲 你都干了那种事
This battery's mine!
这电池是我的
Not that you care about that.
反正你也不在乎
Just what is that supposed to mean?
这话是什么意思
You know exactly what it means.
你很清楚是什么意思
Juniper, cut the sass and give me the battery!
刺柏 别废话了 把电池给我
Never!
不可能
Okay, I know I shouldn't say this,
好吧 我知道我不该这么说
but you do realize there's another battery right there.
但是你们应该发现这里还有一块电池吧
This is not how I raised you to steal things!
我可没教过你这样偷东西
I'm my own crime-dancer now, Mother!
我现在是自己的犯罪舞者 母亲
It'll do for now.
现在就能用了
I should call my mom.
我应该打给我妈妈
Hello, I am Baymax.
你好 我是大白
Bad news, San Fransokyo.
坏消息 旧京山
Infamous mother-daughter duo, High Voltage,
臭名昭著的母女大盗组合高压电
broke danced out of jail
舞蹈越狱
and are making a crime-dance comeback.
让犯罪舞步重新肆虐
I get the crime.
犯罪我倒能理解
I don't get the dance.
我无法理解这舞
See, I get the dance.
我能理解这舞
I don't get the crime.
我不理解犯罪
Let's just get them back in jail.
我们来把她们送回监狱
Guys, Richardson Mole.
伙计们 理查森·摩尔
He can't know that we're--
不能让他知道我们是...
Big Hero 6. What about Big Hero 6?
超能陆战队 超能陆战队怎么了
Nothing!
没什么
Because if there's something you want to know about Big Hero 6,
如果你有什么想知道的关于超能陆战队的事
I'm the one to ask.
问我就行了
I'm kind of an expert.
我算是专家了
Right.
没错
I see I piqued your interest, Dream Girl.
看来我激起了你的兴趣 梦中女孩
I'm not just a superhero expert.
我不仅仅是超级英雄专家
I know villains too.
我还很懂反派
High Voltage, Glooby--
高压电 黏怪
Globby! I mean, um-- I--
黏黏怪 我是说 我...
I mean, I believe it is pronounced "Globby."
我相信那应该是黏黏怪
Stay in your lane, Fred! It's definitely Glooby.
管好你自己 弗雷迪 绝对是黏怪
Uh, no, it's not.
不 并不是
The man's a giant glob.
那家伙是团大黏黏
Thus, his name is Glob-by.
所以他的名字叫黏黏怪
He's not a giant "Gloob."
他不是大黏
You don't know what you're talking about.
你根本不知道自己在说什么
Oh, I know exactly what I'm talking about.
我很清楚我在说什么
No, you don't! Yes, I do!
不 你不知道 我知道
You're ruining my lunch serenity, guys.
你们毁了我午餐的宁静 伙计们
Yeah, move along, Richardson.
对 走开 理查森
This is my side of town.
这是我的地盘
You have sides?
你还有地盘
Not for long.
有不久了
I'm buying the lot next door.
我买♥♥下了隔壁的店面
It will soon be home
那儿很快就会成为
to the Mole Museum of Superhero History.
摩尔超级英雄历史博物馆
A superhero museum? That was my idea!
超级英雄博物馆 那是我的主意
Was not!
不是
Stop. Just stop.
听 给我停下
Sure, anything for you, Dream Girl.
行 你说什么都行 梦中女孩
I wouldn't.
换我可不会这么做
Some day.
总有一天
I hate that kid.
我恨那孩子
Yeah, you really shouldn't let him get to you, Freddie.
你不该被他影响到心情 弗雷迪
He's just trolling you. Do not engage.
他只是在挑衅你 别上钩
Hi there.
你好
Ma'am, you can't be in here.
女士 你不能进来
I'm so sorry to bother you, officer,
很抱歉打扰你 警官
but my little ol' GPS here, well, it just conked out,
但是我的小GPS完全罢♥工♥了
and I'm all turned around.
我晕头转向的
Could you be a sweetheart and point me
你能不能行行好给我
in the right direction?
指个方向
Uh, okay. Where you trying to go?
好吧 你要去哪里
Well, thank you, darling. I'm trying to get...
谢谢你 亲爱的 我要去...
...here.
这里
Got it.
找到了
Come to...
来...
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
不不不不不
Having a bad day?
今天很不顺吗
Too bad. Because it's about to get worse.
太不巧了 因为马上要更不顺了
Who's having a bad day now?
现在是谁不顺了
Still you!
还是你
And me.
还有我
Yeah. Sorry about that. Buh-bye!
真是不好意思了 再见
Great. High Voltage got away.
太棒了 高压电逃走了
Well, technically half of High Voltage got away,
严格来说是一半高压电逃走了
since they're clearly not working together anymore.
她们现在显然已经不一起行动了
So maybe we should call her Half Voltage or--
所以也许我们应该叫她半高压电或
Ooh, ooh, I got it--
我想到了
Low Voltage. Eh? Eh?
低压电
Right? Look.
怎么样 看
It's empty.
这是空的
Why would Low Voltage-- going with that name--
为什么低压电 就用这个名字了
want an empty box?
想要一个空盒子呢
She didn't want the box, Fred.
她不想要这个盒子 弗雷迪
She wanted whatever was in the box.
她想要这盒子里本来有的东西
Their energy orb.
她们的能量球
Ah. Interesting theory, Go Go.
这想法很有意思 速美子
This requires research.
我们需要调查
The mother-daughter supervillain section is so vast.
母女反派系列太庞大了
Uh, here to start.
从这里开始
What do you want?
你想要什么
Just wanted to make sure you weren't soiling
只是想确定你没有用你手上的灰
my comics with your finger dirt.
玷污我的漫画书
Yeah. Well, I wish you weren't soiling
我希望你别用你的脸
my life with your face.
玷污我的人生
Oh, witty retort. Not!
机智的反驳 才不是
What? No! You cannot mock with a "Not!"
什么 不 你不能用"才不是"来反驳
That's just-- Wait.
那是...等等
What is this?
这是什么
What does it look like?
你觉得看上去像什么
Wait, "Lizard Guy" Isn't even my-- his name!
等等 "蜥蜴男"不是我的...他的名字
Yes, it is! For your information,
就是 我告诉你
I am a close, personal friend of Big Hero 6.
我可是超能陆战队的超级密友
No way! Or yes way.
不可能 就可能
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表