剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
Criminal detected.
检测到犯罪分子
He's heading east.
他在往东逃窜
I see him.
我看到他了
Foiled! And yes, if you're wondering,
抓到你了 如果你在好奇 没错
he can breathe fire.
他是会喷火
Is it me, or is this superhero stuff getting too easy?
只有我这么觉得吗 当超级英雄也太简单了
I know! I could do this with my eyes closed!
谁说不是 我闭着眼睛都能做到
Let's not get too cocky.
还是别太得意
Though we are getting pretty good.
不过我们确实表现很好
Yeah, we are! And to celebrate,
没错 所以为了庆祝
I say we go see Captain Fancy: Dawn of Fanciness tomorrow! Boom!
我建议我们明天去看《幻想队长:幻想黎明》
I'm in! Yes!
我加入 棒
Sounds good!
听起来不错
I will deflate, so no one throws popcorn at my head this time.
我会先放气 这样就不会有人朝我的头扔爆米花了
Can't. Plans.
不去 有计划了
Wait... What's with her?
慢着 她怎么了
Go Go, gone gone. Yeah, she goes off on her own sometimes.
速美子 走了 她有时是会自己一个人
Really? Where does she go?
是吗 她去哪里
No one knows. No one dares ask.
没人知道 没人敢问
Actually, I asked once. Regretted it.
其实我问过一次 后悔了
Immediately.
马上后悔了
No one knows. No one dares ask.
没人知道 没人敢问
A second time.
第二次
Hello. I am Baymax.
你好 我是大白
Oh, Fred, come on, man.
弗雷德 拜托
Sorry, Wasabi.
抱歉 山葵
But you are in the splash radius.
但是你在喷洒半径内
So no one wants to know where Go Go goes?
没人想知道速美子去哪里了吗
Nope. It's really none of our business.
不想 跟我们无关
Come on, Fred, you can't tell me you're not dying to know.
弗雷德 难道你不想知道
Well, yeah.
我是想
But what are we gonna do, follow her?
不过要怎么做 跟踪她吗
Well, we could.
是可以
I see what you're doin'.
我明白了
Guys, no. Boundaries.
伙计们 不行 要有限度
Setting clear boundaries is one key to maintaining
设立明确的界限是保持健康的
healthy interpersonal relationships.
人际关系的关键之一
You guys are right. Totally right.
你们说的对 很对
Yeah.
是啊
Okay, good breakfast, gotta go.
早餐很棒 得走了
This will not end even close to well.
肯定不会有什么好结果
It really won't.
没错
See anything?
看到什么了吗
Nothing yet.
还没有
'Kay. Then I've got time. Heathcliff? Bubble me.
好 那我就有时间了 希斯克里夫 起泡
Fred, we're supposed to be watching, not bubbling.
弗雷德 我们是来监视的 不是玩泡泡
Hot tubs can be breeding grounds for many different types
热水浴缸是很多细菌的滋生地
of bacteria, specifically, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa,
尤其是绿脓杆菌
Legionella... Wait. What?
军团菌属 慢着 什么
There she is!
她出现了
Heathcliff, follow that Go Go!
希斯克里夫 跟踪速美子
I will say "Hello."
我去打招呼
Baymax, no, no!
大白 不要
Ms. Go appears to be leaving the city proper.
速美子小姐好像要离城
Where is she going?
她要去哪里
Apparently, Muirahara Woods.
显然是米拉哈拉森林
Come on, there's a sign right there.
走吧 那边有标志
I thought you were a genius.
我还以为你是天才
Why would she come here? Why would anyone come here?
她来这里做什么 为什么会有人来这里
Muirahara Woods National Park
米拉哈拉森林国家公园
is an ideal place to learn about nature first hand.
是学习大自然相关知识的理想场所
It is home to many types of plants and animals.
这里是很多植物和动物的家园
And the Hibagon.
还有大脚怪
The what?
什么
You know, the Hibagon,
大脚怪
the mysterious creature that roams the woods.
这个森林里的神秘生物
It's said to be nine feet tall with a wild mane
据说它有九英尺高 鬃毛浓密
of chocolatey-brown hair
巧克力褐色头发
and feet the size of a foot-long sandwich!
还有一双一英尺长的大脚
Foot-long feet? Really?
一英尺长大脚 不是吧
Uh, yeah! Someone totally got a picture once.
是真的 还有人拍到过
See?
看到了吧
Fred, that is so blurry it could be anything.
弗雷德 太模糊了 根本看不清是什么
Let's focus on Go Go.
我们还是把注意力集中在速美子身上
Fine. We'll solve the mystery of where Go Go goes,
好吧 我们会解开速美子去哪里的谜
and maybe, just maybe,
不过或许
we'll run into the chocolately-haired beast.
我们会遇到巧克力色头发的怪兽
Heathcliff! Towel me!
希斯克里夫 给我毛巾
Baymax! Oh, God! Tiny bugs!
大白 天啊 虫子
They're in my mouth!
进我嘴里了
So many of them!
好多虫子
Ooh, ooh, I think they're trying to tell us something.
它们好像想告诉我们什么
Look, they're forming the letter G!
看 它们组成了字母G
Gnats swarm in order to
虫子聚集是为了
fulfill their biological imperative to reproduce.
满足繁殖的生理需求
Unnecessary information, Baymax!
这就不用说出来了 大白
Whoops-a-daisy.
我的天
On a scale of one to ten,
从一到十
how would you rate your pain?
你的疼痛是几级
No pain. But my grossed-out level is at 11.
不疼 不过恶心等级是11
Hiro, Hiro, Hiro. This is the great outdoors.
宏 这是美好的户外
Look around. Take it all in.
你看看周围 感受一下
Behold nature's majesty!
快看大自然的雄伟壮观
No, thanks. I think I'm more of a city guy.
不用了 我更喜欢城市
Yeah, but, you went to camp, right?
不过你去露营过 对吧
Fred, I've never been out of San Fransokyo.
弗雷德 我从未出过旧京山
What? Never? Oh, Hiro.
什么 从没有 宏
You missed out, my friend.
你错过太多了 朋友
Camp was the best. You learned how to make lanyards.
露营最棒了 你可以学会怎么做短绳
You learned how to make fires out of dried grass,
学会怎么用干草生火
and lanyards!
还有做绳
We can't get too close or she'll see us.
不能靠得太近 否则她会看到我们
Roger that. Operation Follow Go Go is a go.
明白 跟踪速美子行动开始
Except... What?
不过... 什么
Uh, there's...
你的...
a really big bug on your face. Just one, though.
脸上有一只大虫子 不过只有一只
What?
什么
Scanning...
扫描
Phanaeus Vindex, also known as... A dung beetle.
彩虹蜣螂 又名屎壳郎
That's on my face!
在我脸上吗
Phaneus Vindex is not poisonous.
彩虹蜣螂无毒
Get it off anyway!
快弄走
Sorry.
抱歉
I panicked.
我慌了
Okay, that's...
好吧 这...
Uh, Hiro? You better get up here.
宏 你最好上来看看
It's weirder than we ever could've possibly imagined.
这比我们想象中奇怪多了
Hold on, I'm... I'm on my way.
等等 我马上就来了
What's she doing?
她在干什么
She's lookin' for somethin'.
她在找东西
Wait. Hide, hide, hide!
慢着 藏起来藏起来
I think she's... birdwatching.
她好像在...观鸟
The Hiba...
大脚...
Baymax, help!
大白 救命
I have got you.
放心
Oh, no.
不
There are large radishes ahead.
前方有大萝卜
Radishes? You mean rocks?
萝卜 你是说石头吧
Yes. R... Radishes.
是的 萝卜
Something's wrong. Yes. We are going
不对劲 是的 我们
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表