剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
It would be delicious.
的确会很美味
But must resist oversharing.
但我必须抵抗透露太多的冲动
Come on, Steamer, huh?
拜托 蒸汽机
No villain can resist the urge to revel in their own brilliance.
没有恶人能阻挡展示自己聪明才智的冲动
You're right. I can't resist a good revel!
你说得对 我无法控制展示
But that is why I'm taking precautions.
但这也是为什么我准备了预防措施
No!
不
Now what?
现在怎么办
We have to figure out where the attack is going to come from.
我们得搞清楚袭击要从哪里开始
Steamer could show up anywhere,
蒸汽机可能会在任何地方出现
He has a drill...
他有个钻头
You know, for a child prodigy,
作为一名天才儿童
you disappoint me. Obake.
你让我很失望 妖怪
Isn't it obvious, Hiro? Steamer's end game?
蒸汽机的绝招不是很明显了吗
Think bigger.
发挥想象力
Well, that was creepy.
有点可怕了
Think bigger.
发挥想象力
Guys, that Boss Awesome statue, it's a weapon!
伙计们 那尊棒棒老板的雕像是武器
Okay, I think you're being evil, but I can't really tell.
好吧 我觉得你想邪恶一下 但我也不敢确定
Sorry. Completely forgot I gagged myself.
抱歉 完全忘了我把我嘴巴封上了
What I said was...
我说的是
Say goodbye to San Fransokyo!
和旧京山说再见吧
The statue! Of course!
雕像 当然了
Yes!
没错
The Boss Awesome statue was a secret weapon the whole time!
棒棒老板的雕像就是一个秘密武器
Ooh, oh, it feels good to let it out!
终于说出来了感觉真好
It's sucking up the water in the Bay, so it can--
它吸走了海湾中的海水 然后...
Blast the city with it!
喷涌淹没全城
I have an idea.
我有个主意
I hope you brought your wrinkly laundry,
希望你们都带了烘干机
because things are about to get steamy!
因为接下来可要试试的了
Uh, why would I bring my laundry?
我为什么要带上烘干机
That's a ridiculous thing to say right now.
这么说也太奇怪了
Boss Awesome never questions my banter.
棒棒老板从来不会质疑我的玩笑
He just goes with it.
他会顺着说
Um, I mean, I did bring my clothesline
我是说我带了我的晾衣绳
to hang you out to dry!
能把你挂起来晒干
Ha-ha! That's the Boss Awesome I know!
这才是我认识的棒棒老板
Baymax, overdrive mode.
大白 加速档模式
But overdrive mode will drain Baymax's battery, Hiro.
但是加速档模式会耗尽大白的电 宏
My systems cannot fully function on a low battery.
我的系统电量过低时无法运作
I know, Baymax, but we need as much speed as we can get.
我知道 大白 但我们需要你速度越快越好
For what? No time to explain.
为什么 没时间解释了
Entering overdrive mode.
进入加速档模式
Oh, no.
不
Baymax, sonic blaster, now!
大白 超震声波
I did the thing!
我做了那个
Big Hero 6 for the win!
超能陆战队胜利
Say what?
怎么样
I mean-- I mean-- I mean... classic!
我是说 我是说 经典
I wouldn't drop that annoying catchphrase so fast if I were you.
如果我是你 可不会过早发出这么烦人的声音
You see, it also occurred to me that you win every time
我还想到你每次都能赢
because I never have a Plan B!
是因为我从来没有备选计划
Behold!
看
I don't even know who you are anymore.
我都快不认识你了
Hello... I'm Bah-la-la-la-la.
你好 我是白白白白白
I swim in the water... Baymax!
我在水里游泳... 大白
Guys? Don't worry, Hiro. We're on it.
伙计们 别担心 宏 交给我们
We are? You still haven't tested
我们吗 你还没有测试过
the coolest new feature we added.
我们添加的新功能
Just press that button.
按一下按钮
How's a self-car wash button gonna help us, Go Go?
自助洗车键能有什么用 速美子
That's not a self-car wash button.
那不是自助洗车键
What is it? A button that
那是什么 能把我的车
transforms my car into an underwater car?
变成水下汽车的按钮吗
It's a button that transforms my car into an underwater car!
这是能把我的车变成水下汽车的按钮
Best birthday ever!
最棒的生日
Sayonara, San Fransokyo!
再见了 旧京山
Heat-seeking missiles!
热追踪导弹
We have to divert them!
我们必须让它们转向
Fast! Button for that.
快点 有按钮
Freddie, time to get out of there.
弗雷迪 该离开那里了
No! That's the wrong target!
不 不是那个目标
And I'm guessin' you don't have a Plan C?
我猜你没有备选备选计划了吧
Out of my way, millennial!
滚开 臭小子们
You won this time, Big Hero 6.
这次是你们赢了 超能陆战队
But mark my words, I will have my reveng--
但是记住 我会回来...
Stop it! No, please.
住手 不
I despise getting... tickled!
我不喜欢被...挠痒痒
I'll do anything!
我什么都听你的
Will you surrender and turn yourself in to the police?
你愿意投降然后向警♥察♥自首吗
Yes! Yes! Yes!
好 好 好
I-- I'll surrender and turn myself in to the police!
我会投降然后向警♥察♥自首
No! Please!
不 不要
Wait! You're not Boss Awesome!
等等 你不是棒棒老板
You're his baby child!
你是他的小宝宝
Mark my words! I will have my re--
记住我的话 我会回来...
I just can't with the revenge-vowing anymore.
我真是受不了他的回来复仇老调了
Nice, Fred. Was that one of your dad's moves?
干得漂亮 弗雷德 这是你♥爸♥爸的招式吗
Yeah. But I put my own twist on it.
是的 但我加了我的改编
What do you call it?
你准备起什么名字
I was thinkin' the "Goochie Goochie Gotcha."
我准备叫"咯吱咯吱痒死你"
As Mr. Frederickson would say...
弗雷德里克森先生会说
Classic!
经典
Classic.
经典
I don't know about you guys,
我不知道你们怎么想的
but I'm still creeped out that Obake was able to hack us.
但我还是觉得妖怪黑入我们真的很可怕
And how weird was it that he helped us?
他居然还帮助我们
Yeah. Why would he help us save the city?
是啊 他为什么要帮我们拯救城市
Maybe it wasn't about the city.
也许和城市无关
Maybe it was about the water.
也许是和水有关
Thank you, Big Hero 6.
谢谢你们 超能陆战队
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表