剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
Scanning.
正在扫描
The emergency brake has been disabled.
紧急制动被禁用了
I detect a small amount of... ketchup on it.
我检测到上面有少量的番茄酱
Ketchup? That's really weird.
番茄酱 非常奇怪
Yeah, and who sent us the tip this was going to happen?
没错 而且是谁在发生前给我们提醒
And how much hugging is too much hugging?
拥抱多少才算太多
Oh, thank you, thank you!
谢谢 谢谢
Special order!
特别订单
Guys?
各位
Oh, that's not good!
那可不妙
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Thanks!
谢谢
That's gross, but thanks.
真恶心 但是谢了
Order complete.
订单完成
What if it's a mech suit that either a robot or a human could wear.
搞个机器人或人类可以穿的机甲套装怎么样
That's interesting.
有意思
And to break up bigger pieces of space junk,
还有为了拆解较大的太空垃圾
we could add a plasma blaster.
我们可以加一个等离子冲击波器
We'd also need something to contain the debris.
我们还需要某个东西来容纳碎片
But a vacuum won't work in space,
但真空涡轮在太空不管用
so, maybe a high-capacity, super strong net?
那么也许能用一个高容量超强力的网
Great idea! Let's sketch it out.
好主意 我们赶快画出来
Hiro?
宏
What? Your feet.
怎么了 你的脚
My desk?
我的桌子
Okay...
好吧
Let's-- let's work in my lab.
我们去我实验室做吧
What do you think of this?
你觉得怎么样
I can't see it. So come closer.
我看不到 那你走近一点
I don't think so.
还是算了吧
I need order to think clearly
我需要秩序来保持思路清晰
and your lab is the opposite of order.
而你的实验室毫无秩序可言
** No boy spreads joy like a Noodle Burger Boy *
*没人能像面条汉堡小子那样传播快乐
What? Noodle Burger Boy's missing?
什么 面条汉堡小子失踪了
I'm afraid so, Mr. Frederickson.
恐怕是的 弗雷德里克森先生
When I opened this morning, his dock was empty. Empty?
我今早开张的时候 他的桌子空了 空的
Poor little guy's out there alone.
可怜的小家伙一个人在外
He doesn't know what the world's like.
他不知道这个世界是什么样的
It's not all sunshine and noodle pies!
并不全是阳光和面条派的
Do not give up on him, Sara.
别放弃啊 莎拉
We will get through this.
我们会挺过去的
You're right.
你说得对
He'd want me to be strong.
他会希望我坚强一点
Noodle emergency!
面条紧急情况
Sorry, Fred, I have too much work to do on the mech suit
抱歉 弗雷迪 我的机甲套装有很多事要做
to go looking for Noodle Boy.
没时间找面条小子
Noodle Burger Boy.
面条汉堡小子
How could you forget the burger part?
你怎么能忘记汉堡那部分
That's where his face is.
他的脸可是在那上面
It sure is.
是哦
Wasabi, why don't you go?
山葵 不如你去吧
I-I could handle things here.
这里我可以搞定
That is so... generous, Hiro,
你可真是...好心啊 宏
but I volunteer to stay
但我自愿留在这里
and continue our work in an orderly fashion.
井然有序地继续我们的工作
Wasabi and Hiro are showing elevated stress levels.
山葵和宏的压力水平升高
May I offer you a sticker?
你们要不要来个贴纸
You guys should work out whatever it is you're working out.
你们可以忙要忙的事
We can go with Fred, right, Go Go?
我们可以和弗雷迪去 对吧 速美子
How else would I want to spend my free time?
我的空闲时间不然能做什么呢
Thanks, Go Go. Man, you're the best.
谢谢 速美子 兄弟 你是最棒的
You will not regret it.
不会让你后悔的
The night was dark...
夜很黑
I regret it.
我后悔了
...but what was even darker was the thought of a world
但比不上没有面条汉堡小子的
without Noodle Burger Boy.
那一丝想法
No sign of Noodle Burger Boy.
没有面条汉堡小子的迹象
It may be time to call it a night, Fred.
可能今天就到此为止吧 弗雷迪
But we can't give up.
但我们不可以放弃
This was his last known location.
这是他最后被目击的地方
There has to be a clue around here somewhere.
这里一定有什么线索
Anything! Footprint,
任何脚印
a piece of clothing, a strand of hair,
一块布料 一根毛发
which, you know, thinking about it,
想一想
I guess that would be lettuce.
我想应该会是一片生菜
Gee whiz, mister...
天哪 先生
How about Noodle Burger Boy showing up in person?
面条汉堡小子亲自现身如何
Well, yeah, that's more than a clue,
是啊 那就不仅是一条线索了
but I like the positive thinking Noodle Burger Boy.
但面条汉堡小子的事 我总想往好处想
Wait a minute, if you're here,
等等 如果你在这里
then that means... you're here!
那就意味着 你在这里
Howdy and hello!
你好
Golly, look over there, mister! What? Where?
看那里 先生 什么 哪里
Crunchy style!
嘎嘣脆
No!
不
Hee-hee.
嘿嘿
Hee-hee.
嘿嘿
Hee-hee.
嘿嘿
Freddy!
弗雷迪
Noodle Burger Boy, how could you?
面条汉堡小子 你怎么可以这样
Gee whiz, miss, it was awful easy.
天啊 小姐 那太简单了
I just kicked him!
我就那样踢了他
Yeah, we got that part. Why?
我们知道 可是为什么
Well, golly,
天啊
because I'm programmed to collect information and adapt,
因为程序设定我要收集信息并适应情况
so I adapted to the evil style,
所以我适应了邪恶风格
with all the fixings!
还有所有配料
Heeheeheeheehee. Well, adapt this!
嘿嘿嘿 那你来适应这个
Looks like your usual order, miss!
看来就是你的日常菜单 小姐
Take that!
吃我一招
You can't beat Noodle Burger Boy.
你无法打败面条汉堡小子
He can predict every move.
他能预测每一招
Predict this!
来预测这个试试
Thank you! Come again!
谢谢 欢迎再来
Would you stop throwing people off the roof? Come on!
你能别把人从屋顶丢下来了吗 拜托
If you are not happy with your service,
如果你对服务不满意
please fill out a comment card.
请填写反馈卡
I'd love to hear from ya!
我很乐意听你们的意见
Hear this!
听听这个
Feel... the... flavor!
感受 味道
Ketchup? And mustard.
番茄酱 还有芥末
Say hello to Noodle Burger, then say goodbye to the hungries!
跟面条汉堡打招呼 然后跟饥饿说再见
Noodle Burger Boy, where is all this anger coming from?
面条汉堡小子 你为什么如此愤怒
Why won't you surrender?
你为什么不投降
Gosh, I can predict your moves,
天啊 我可以预测你的动作
but I cannot defeat you,
但我无法打败你
unless I upgrade to... combo size!
除非我升级到...战斗大小
Aw, man.
天啊
I always wanted to make a daring go-kart escape.
我一直想那样驾卡丁车逃跑
And his go-kart had racing stripes!
他的卡丁车上有竞速标志带
So cool!
好酷
And evil, yes.
而且很邪恶 没错
I forgot to add evil.
我忘记说邪恶这部分了
If we're gonna beat Noodle Burger Boy,
如果想打败面条汉堡小子
we need more information about how he works.
我们需要他工作原理的更多信息
I already called the manager at Noodle Burger.
我已经给面条汉堡店经理打过电♥话♥了
She doesn't know where he was made.
她不知道他是那里制♥作♥的
Wait, I have a clue. He left a footprint...
等等 我有线索 他留下了脚印...
on my butt.
在我的屁♥股♥上
Thats the Krei Tech logo.
那是克瑞科技的标志
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表