我有非常重大的消息 女士
I have some very big news, ma'am.
总统不会参加两年后的竞选
POTUS isn't going to run again in two years.
我要竞选 我要竞选总统
I'm gonna run. I'm gonna run for president!
我们将一起创造历史
Together, we are going to make history.
- 我愿为您鞠躬尽瘁 女士 - 再说吧
- My brain is at your service, ma'am. - We'll see.
- 可以公开吗 - 不不不 绝对不行
- Can we make it public? - No, no, no, no, no, no.
必须等总统先声明
No. Got to wait for POTUS to make a statement.
- 好吧 - 西翼哟
- Okay. - West Wing.
你这么说太好了
Well, you are so kind to say so.
我很感激
I appreciate it. Yeah.
谢谢你今天过来
Thanks for coming today.
很高兴见到你 十分感谢
Nice to see you. Thank you so much.
过来吧
Come forward. Yeah.
这人是党团成员吗
Is this one a caucus-goer?
可能
Could be.
一个新起点 是引用星球大战吗
Is that a "Star Wars" reference... "A New Beginning"?
不 实际上是
No, this is actually
“若干新起点:美国旅程下一站”
"Some New Beginnings: Our Next American Journey."
现在改还来得及吗
Too late to change it?
来不及了
It is. Yeah.
- 你好 - 这个是党团成员
- Hello. - This one's caucus.
太响了 别这么大声说
Oh, that's too loud. Can't say it that loud.
我想你会喜欢的
I think you're gonna dig it.
我们要提高最低工资
Let's raise the minimum wage.
盲人也是人
Blind people are people too.
这书很好读
A very enjoyable read...
很深刻
It's complex...
我累死了
I'm exhausted!
这段旅程没有终点 懂吗
The journey is endless, you know?
全球性问题
Global issue...
取名“若干新起点”
I call it "Some New Beginnings"
因为是复数
because it's plural.
上帝保佑你 之类的
God bless you... et cetera.
真的很不错 Gary
It's really nice, Gary.
很漂亮 棒极了
Looks lovely. Looks great.
不敢相信Selina决定不来了
I can't believe Selina chose not to be here.
我让Sue把婚礼排到她日程上
I told Sue to put "wedding" in her calendar
粗体大写
in bold cap letters.
字体大到不能更大
I mean, we took type size to a limit.
如果她有机会来 本来是有的
If she could have been here, which she could have,
她一定会来 但她去爱荷华推新书了
she would have. But she's in Iowa for the book tour,
讨好党团成员 给竞选打基础
fluffing caucus-goers for the presidential run.
在爱荷华帮她跑腿
I would hate to be that local Iowa guy
可是个苦差事
that's gotta take care of her,
在那个认为喝汤就是娘炮的地方
trying to source gazpacho in a city
给她找西班牙凉菜汤
that thinks soup is for fags.
Mike的大婚吉日
Nice day for a Mike wedding!
你们都该和Wendy结婚 太赞了
You guys should all marry Wendy. I feel amazing.
今天我说不定会哭
You might even see me cry today
这一次难得不是因为工作
and for once it's not about work.
- 我有点紧张 - Gary 结婚的人是我
- I'm a little nervous. - Gary, I'm the one getting married.
你只需要把誓言递给我 好吗
You just have to hand me the vows, okay?
- 又不是传递奥♥运♥火炬 - 我还做了歌♥单
- It's not the Olympic torch. - I did the playlist too.
你想我把蛋糕捏成蛋蛋送给你吗 Gary
Would you like me to mold the cake
(治其缩卵)
into a pair of testicles for you, Gary?
喂 别这样
Okay, easy.
看看大家都送了我们什么
See what everyone's gifting us?
若干新起点:美国旅程下一站
"Some New Beginnings: Our Next American Journey."
写得好啊 我
Really well written... by me.
别人都觉得好笑
They think it's funny.
Selina从未离开我们这么久过
Selina's never been away so long without us before.
我猜我们的孩子上大学之后
I guess this is what it's gonna be like
就是这种感觉吧 亲爱的
when our kids go to college too, huh, sweetie?
- 是啊 继续做梦吧傻♥逼♥
- Yeah, dream the fuck on, Dan.
我只是跟你客气客气
I'm only being nice to you
因为我知道Selina会选我做竞选主管
because I know Selina's gonna make me the campaign manager.
总统宣布退出之前
There is no campaign until the president tells the world
我们没得竞选
he's not running again.
对 那是什么时候
Yeah, but when is that gonna be?
天啊 已经两个月了
Christ, it's been two months already.
除非总统在用大理石雕他的发言
Unless POTUS is chiseling
我不懂怎么要那么久
his fucking statement out of marble, I don't get it.
蛋啊蛋 心里想 不要说出来
Dan, Dan, Dan... inside voices.
Mike和记者结婚了 到处都是记者
Mike's marrying a reporter. They're everywhere.
是啊 到处都是
Yeah, everywhere.
你看你 Dan
Look at you, Dan.
抽抽得比鞋里塞炸♥弹♥的人都厉害
You have more nervous tics than a shoe bomber.
谢谢
Thank you.
请上前
Yes, please come forward.
哇 瞧瞧 你带iPad来了
Oh, wow. Look at this. You've got an iPad.
- 能签在这上面吗 - 好吧
- Could you sign it? - Ah. Okay...
我不确定 我们看看
I'm not sure... maybe we'll find...
- 签在背后 - 你要我
- Sign the back. - Oh, you want me to sign...
这样你所有的书
That way, it's all your books
都有副总统签名了
are signed by the vice president.
你好 这是什么 黄油吗
Hi. Oh, what is this? Is this butter?
是我们伟大爱荷华的形状
In the shape of the great state of Iowa.
化了会不会变成德克萨斯
- Oh. - If it melted, would it become Texas?
精美绝伦的
This is an absolutely...
黄油雕塑啊
stunning butter sculpture.
- 谢谢 - 拍照发到推特上
- Thank you. - So, let's tweet a picture of that.
- 把党团成员拿下 - 好
- Lock that caucus-goer down. - Yeah.
然后找个冰箱把这个放进去
And then let's find a refrigerator to put that in.
黄油不需要冷藏的
You know, butter doesn't need to be refrigerated.
常温或者冷藏都可以
It can be unrefrigerated or refrigerated.
- 不对 - 我想这点上它就像水果一样
- That's not true. - I think it's like a fruit that way.
不对
No.
你看到了吗 传言的传言
Are you getting this? Rumor of a rumor.
总统终于要声明
Is this POTUS finally announcing
不再参选了吗
he's not gonna run for re-election?
不管是不是 我听说
Well, whatever it is, I'm hearing
西翼已经乱成一锅粥了 像茅坑里的苍蝇
the West Wing is abuzz like a fly in a shithouse.
- 你好 - 手♥机♥放碗里
- Hi. - Phone bowl.
- 来吧 放进来 - 我都没用它
- Come on, put it in. - I'm not even using it.
我只想拍照记录你们的大婚
I want the camera so I can get pictures of this magical day.
把手♥机♥放这
Either you put your phone in the phone bowl
否则我把它扔酒碗里
or I put it in the punch bowl.
她太幽默了不是吗 我们总是有得笑
Isn't she funny? We crack up all the time.
做♥爱♥时都是
Even when we're having sex.
你们俩 我做了18年记者
You guys, I've been a reporter for 18 years.
如果有什么突发新闻
If anything breaks
我保证把它加到誓言里
I promise I will put it into the vows.
Amy 手♥机♥放碗里
Ahem... Amy, phone in the bowl.
- 不行 - 最多就40分钟
- No, no, I can't. - It'll be 40 minutes, tops.
拜托 假如是你和你的梦中情人结婚呢
Come on. What if you were marrying the man of your dreams?
好吧 好吧 我放 不过先
Okay, okay, I'm doing it. I'm just...
- 先让我 - 看看你发白的指节
- Just let me... - Look at those white little knuckles.
自♥由♥啦
Freedom!
就像断了手一样
It's like losing a limb
我能感觉到一个幽灵手♥机♥正在响
I can feel a phantom phone ringing right now.
- 你好漂亮 - 谢谢
- You look gorgeous. - Thank you.
这个唇膏颜色是羞涩珊瑚吗
Is that lip shade "Coral Blush"?
是的 真厉害
Yes, it is. Wow.
- 涂得很好 - 我喜欢他
- Nicely applied. - I like him.
我要收了他 可不可以 拜托了
I want to keep him. Can I have him, please?
- 仅限蜜月期间 - 好的
- Just for the honeymoon. - Oh, good.
他确实随身携带湿巾
He does bring baby wipes everywhere.
我们说不准什么时候就用得着 那个的时候
You never know if we're gonna need 'em when we...
好吧
Okay.
有关于国防部长Maddox的传言
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表