I'm in London Town, and it's going to be
的丑闻之后
a "right royal cockney barrel of turnips"
天下就会大乱了
when I dish the dirt on Selina Meyer.
知道了 先生 我不再带口音了
Yes, sir, I'll stop using the accent.
Jonah 你好啊
Hello, Jonah.
先生 你好
Hello, sir.
只是在排队等着买♥♥杜莎夫人蜡像馆的门票
Just buying some tickets for Madame Tussauds.
你这个白♥痴♥
You're an imbecile.
这个酒馆多可爱
What a charming little pub.
我得説 这是最让人高兴的地方
I have to say, this is just the most delightful place.
我都可以想象到Harry Potter在这里烂醉如泥的样子了
I can imagine Harry Potter getting loaded in here.
他还是个小孩子 还未成年呢
Well, he's a small child, so, underage.
没错 説得对
Oh, right. Yes, of course.
但我觉得那个演员应该是个成年人吧
Although I think the actor is quite a grown man.
那个演员 是成年了 但原版 小説版里的人物还是未成年
The actor, yes. But the original, the literary version,
而且 那个故事也就是说一个少年巫师的故事
which, of course, is the fictional story of a child witch.
所以 各种意义上来说他都是个未成年人
So... would very much still be considered a minor.
知道了 事实上 我以爲是説一个男巫的故事
Right. Actually, I think it's a wizard.
- 是
- 是 对
- Yeah.
- Yeah, right.
Amy 那个傻♥逼♥已经出现了
Amy, the "emu" has landed.
- Jonah在伦敦
- 妈的
- Jonah's in London.
- Oh, shit.
肯定是Maddox派他来监视我们之类的
Maddox must have sent him here to spy or something.
Jonah邦德 零零滚粗
"Jonah Bond, double-o-fuck off."
记者会上见吧
I'll see you at the press conference.
- 什麽
- 我也来伦敦了
- What?
- I'm also here.
你在这里待了很久了吗
Have you been here a long time?
我开这家小酒馆有25年了
I've been running this gaff for 25 years.
- 我这辈子就是在这附近过的
- 我明白了
- I've lived around here me whole life.
- I see.
西汉姆联球队的大粉丝啊
Born and bred West Ham fan.
没听过 这是什麽风味的火腿(汉姆)
What kind of ham did you say?
西汉姆联球队 本地的一支足球队
West Ham United. They're my local team.
- 足球
- 知道了 足球 没错
- Football.
- Oh, of course, football. Right.
事实上 我们那边叫英式足球
We call that soccer, actually.
- No,here, football.
- 这边就叫足球
- 我知道
- Right.
我们那边也有叫足球的运动 我想知道我们叫英式足球的运动
We have football there, and I'm wondering what do you call
你们叫什麽 就是那种
what we call soccer? That's one thing I don't...
- 就叫足球
- 对 对 对
- Yeah. Football.
- Right. Great.
- 你想喝什麽 女士
- 我要喝什麽
- What are you having, ma'am?
- Uh... huh. What am I having?
在这个这麽好的地方 你有什麽好推荐
What would you recommend that
I have at this lovely place?
- 黑比诺葡萄酒怎麽样
- 听起来就很好喝的样子
- How about a nice pinot noir?
- That sounds divine.
开个玩笑 这里没卖♥♥的
I'm joking. He won't.
我觉得你是个会忆苦的人 我觉得
I think you look like a bitter person, maybe.
这是种啤酒名 别担心
Which is a type of beer. Don't worry.
我只是开个玩笑 开玩笑而已
It's just a joke. Just playing.
苦啤酒可不怎麽好喝
Bitter is a horrible beer.
无论如何 她都要喝 喝完还要脸带微笑 Gary 知道没
Well, she's gonna drink it and she's gonna smile, Gary.
- 我有些薄荷
- 我有些消化酶
- I've got some peppermints.
- I've got digestive enzymes.
你是想我直接把这些都放进我的包里面吗
Do you want me to just put that in my bag?
女士 想要当一会主人吗
So would you like to do the honors, ma'am?
- 倒两杯啤酒
- 当然愿意
- Pulling a pint?
- Oh, yes, I would.
我想干很久了
I'd absolutely love to do that.
那快进来 我教你怎麽做
Well, stroll on down and I'll show you how.
- 好了 各位 如果你们
- 好了 各位
- Okay, gang, if you guys...
- All right, guys.
副总统现在要去“装啤酒”了
The vice president is now going to "pull a pint."
- 快跟上
- 我刚想説的
- Come on down.
- I just said that.
是啊 是啊 哦哈
Yep, yep. Ooh!
- 好了 那 干杯
- 干杯
- Okay. Well, cheers.
- Cheers. Cheers.
真好喝
That's lovely.
副总统女士 一口气喝光它
Hey! Bottoms up, ma'am!
一口气吧 Selina
Get it down you, Selina.
一口气喝完吧
Down in one, sweetheart.
- 什麽 你刚才说什麽
- 一口气
- What? What did you say?
- Down in one.
益口器 懂了
"Daniwah!" Okay!
益口器
"Daniwah!"
- 益口器 - 益口器
- Daniwah! - Daniwah!
他们很受这一套啊 我想“益口器”这次要火了
They're eating this up. I think we just landed a catchphrase.
他们不是在说“益口器” 他们想说的是“一口气”让她喝下去
They're not saying "Daniwah." They're saying "down in one."
你这个白♥痴♥
Moron.
益口器
Daniwah!
让她别説了
Make her stop saying that.
他们现在就像在嘲笑一个刚刚教出来的小学徒
They're laughing at her like a toddler they taught to swear.
女士 可以了 你还好吗
Okay, ma'am. Are you feeling okay?
- 一点都不好
- 胃气上来了吗
- Uh, no.
- Yeah, you a little gassy?
还用你説 胃涨得快爆了
Oh, yeah. Like the Hindenburg.
- 可以了
- 我们走吧
- I think we're good.
- Let's get out of here.
谢谢你们能来
Thank you guys very much for coming out.
- 益口器啊 伙计们
- 益口器
- Daniwah, guys.
- Daniwah
益口器
Daniwah!
“益口器” 一次已经上热门话题了
Okay, "Daniwah" is trending.
现在位列第二 仅次于凯特王妃的翘臀
It's number 2 under Kate Middleton's bony ass.
我以爲他刚才説的
You know, I thought it was some sort
是某个日本单词
of a Japanese thing that he was saying.
就好像“你好”这类的
Yeah, like "konnichiwa."
女士 我点了一壶热茶放在你的房♥间了
Ma'am, I ordered a pot of hot tea for your room.
我接下来这个月都不要喝东西了
I'm not having anything else to drink for the next month.
Siri 一战死了多少匹马
Siri, how many horses died in the First World War?
你问这个干嘛
Why are you asking that?
- 演讲要用的
- 不 我才不会说有关马的事
- For the speech.
- No. I'm not talking about horses.
Siri 取消搜索
Cancel search, Siri.
那个追悼会 你会穿得很漂亮的 女士
You're gonna look so stunning at the war service, ma'am.
那些家伙一定会后悔那麽早就死掉
Those guys are gonna wish they weren't dead.
好了 这顶帽子
All right. Here's the cherry
戴在你的头上 一定会很漂亮
on top of the most delicious sundae, I must say.
看看这有多漂亮
Look how beautiful that is.
- 嗯...
- 怎麽了
- Mm...
- What?
怎麽了 你觉得那顶大帽子好一点吗
What, do you think the bigger one?
你不觉得另外一顶有点太“大”了吗
Don't you think the other hat is a little too "hatty"?
- 我不知道 你觉得呢
- 我觉得这里是伦敦
- I don't know. What do you think?
- I think it's London.
英国是帽子的王国
Britain is the kingdom of the hats.
我没听说过这句话
I have never heard that phrase.
- 每个人都知道的事
- 是吗
- It's a well-known phrase.
- Is it?
我同意你 我还是戴那顶大的
Yeah, I agree with you. I'm gonna go with the other one.
我戴那顶大的去 有什麽理由不戴那顶呢
I'm gonna go with the other one. Yeah, why not?
这顶有的是机会戴
Maybe I can wear this with something else.
我不知道我还带了哪顶
I don't know what else I brought.
- 或者什麽都不♥穿♥
- 什麽
- Or nothing at all.
- Ooh... what?
我不是很清楚你的意思
I don't know what you mean.
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表