我要告诉你
listen. I want to tell you...
不 谢谢你 女士
No... Thank you, ma'am.
明天再说
Until tomorrow.
什么 明天
What? Tomorrow...?
图书推广第六天
Book tour, day six.
Cedar Rapids 我们来了
Cedar Rapids, here we come.
哦天哪 我讨厌政♥治♥
Oh, Jesus Christ. I hate politics.
Wendy Wendy Wendy 过来
Wendy, Wendy, Wendy. Come here.
- 记得那个Jonah吗 - Jonah
- Remember that Jonah guy? - Jonah?
- 那个巨人症大嘴怪 - 对 看看这个
- Oh, the seven-foot mouth? - Yeah. Look at this.
我把无线密♥码♥给宾夕法尼亚大道上的人
What if I give out the Wi-Fi password
看你们怎么办 (白宫旁的游♥行♥抗♥议♥地点)
out to everybody on Pennsylvania Avenue, huh?
真的假的 他滚了
Are you kidding me? He's gone!
这是我这辈子最开心的一天
This is the best day of my life!
- 喂 - 什么啊
- Hey. - Come on!
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
副总统Selina Meyer
Vice President Selina Meyer!
你真应该在这
Whoo! You should be here!
我想说几句
I wanted to say a few words
直率地说几句 我本想说赤♥裸♥裸的
and speak very frankly. I was gonna say baldly,
但我知道Mike对秃头敏感
but I know how sensitive Mike is about his hair.
我们都知道Mike多喜欢他的船
We all know how much Mike loves his boat.
我告诉你们
And I'll tell you something.
如果哪一天他去钓鱼
If he ever chose to fish,
我知道他会上游抛钩
I know that he'd be able to cast upstream,
抢占先机 等鱼上钩 迅猛收竿
to anticipate, and at that very first bite, reel it in.
因为Mike就是这样厉害的人
'Cause that's the kind of guy that Mike is.
天 我会想念他的
- Aw. - Oh, gosh. I'm going to miss him...
等他去度蜜月之后
um, when he goes on his honeymoon.
致Mike和Wendy
So, here's to Mike and Wendy...
若干新起点
"Some New Beginnings...
他们的美国旅程下一站
Their Next American Journey"!
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表