那 呃 还有谁是确定了的
Selina: And, uh, who else is confirmed?
Dorsey参议员确定了吗
Is senator Dorsey confirmed?
是的 - 好
Yes. - Okay.
本来Lucas参议员还是未知数
And senator Lucas was a maybe,
但现在肯定会来
but now he's definitely a definitely.
噢 那太好了 - 是啊 发表演说后支持者不断上升
- Oh, that's awfully nice. - Yeah, it's growing as we speak.
很好 去探讨冗长辩论改革问题吧
Yeah, okay, let's go talk filibuster reform.
不行 副总统今天日程已经满了
No, the Vice President does not have a sliver of daylight in her schedule today.
再见 Sue 嘿 Mike Mike - 怎么了
- Bye, Sue. Hey, Mike, Mike. - Yeah?
玉米淀粉餐具活动进展如何
Are we pushing the whole Cornstarch Utensils campaign now?
是的 女士 一切都在线运作
Yes, ma'am. We've got a whole online thing.
各种全面运转 - 嗯 很好
- The inter-nerds are on it. - Okay, good.
见到参议员们后 记得微笑
And today with the senators, don't forget to smile.
好 你牙上的是罂粟子吗
Yeah, is that a poppy seed there in your teeth?
有可能 - 嗯 恶
- Oh, probably. - Yeah, ugh.
噢 - 什么
- Oh! - What?
Bixby参议员会来 - 噢 真好
- Senator Bixby is coming. - Oh, good.
太好了 - 女士 这是个叉子
- Great. - Ma'am, this is a fork.
要记住他是我们的导游 - 他是导游
- And you know that he's our tour guide. - He's the tour guide.
对 是的 是的 - 记得吧?
- Right, yes, yes, yes. - Remember?
这是最新的玉米淀粉叉子 女士
This is the new Cornstarch fork, ma'am.
还有玉米淀粉汤匙
I got the Cornstarch spoon, too.
我们能不能把餐具放一放 Gary
Could we maybe table tableware for now, Gary,
先搞定冗长辩论改革 - 不不不 Amy 看
- and focus on filibuster reform? - No, no, no, but, Amy, look.
看看它 清洁工作必备
Look at this. This is classic clean jobs stuff.
如果入秋之前我能让它
I mean, if I can get Cornstarch Utensils
入驻大部分联邦政♥府♥大楼
in most federal buildings by the fall,
副总统的宝座就坐稳了
well, then the VEEP has landed.
这也是我们想做的 助您稳居宝座
That is what we are working on, landing you.
当然 - 就像只又大又漂亮的老鹰
- Yeah. - Like a big, beautiful eagle.
戴围巾吗 - 不戴
you want your scarf? - No.
你确定? 这个很漂亮... - 我不想戴
- Are you sure? It looks really pretty... - No, I don't want it.
Reeves参议员怎么样了 死了没
And what about senator Reeves? Is he dead yet?
还没 他现在主要靠静脉注射
Not yet. He's mostly intravenous.
身上插满了管子 就像风笛一样
He has so many tubes in him, he looks like a set of bagpipes.
我帮你拿外套 - 外套不拿了吧?
Let me take your coat. - want to take your coats?
您的眼镜 - 你觉得怎样
- Here's your glasses. - What do you think?
戴眼镜的知识女性形象?
Glasses on for the intellectual look?
专注力? - 有远见的女人
Focused? - a woman with vision.
您戴眼镜很好看 - 不行 眼镜会削弱我的气势
- I like your glasses. - No, glasses make me look weak.
嗯 我同意 - 就像是给眼睛的轮椅一样
- Yeah, I agree. - It's like a wheelchair for the eye.
好了 参议员们 改革开始吧
Okay, senators, let the reforming commence.
希望有50到60 - 噢 好
- Amy: We're expecting 50 or 60. - Oh, good.
是这个房♥间吗 我们是不是来早了
Is this the right room? Are we early?
Phil Dorsey参议员 两点钟方向 - 我又不是狙击手
- Senator Phil Dorsey, 2:00. - I'm not a sniper.
Philip - 副总统女士 欢迎
- Philip. - Ah, Madam Vice President. Welcome.
谢谢 还记得我的幕僚长Amy吧 - Amy
Thank you. Oh, you remember my chief of staff Amy.
很高兴见到你
Oh, Amy. It's nice to see you.
他女儿Emily刚从哈佛毕业
His daughter Emily just graduated from Harvard.
告诉我 Emily还好吗 - 噢 她很好
- Tell me, how is Emily? - Oh, she's good.
真好 - 要喝什么吗
- Oh, good. - Can I get you something to drink?
有咖啡最好了 - 马上来
- I would love a coffee. - You've got it.
谢谢 为什么会这样 Amy
Okay, thank you. What's going on, Amy?
这人数连他妈的独木舟都填不满
There aren't enough people to fill a fucking canoe in here.
怎么这样 - 怎么了 这是你的问题好吧
- Okay. - What's wrong? That was your bad okay.
怎么了 Mike Dudley参议员 喜欢地图
What's wrong? Senator Mike Dudley. He's interested in maps.
Mike 你找到我们了 - 噢 副总统女士
- Mike, you found us. - Oh, Madam Vice President.
这是个地图笑话吗 - 是的
- Is that a map joke? - Yes, it is.
不好意思 走开一下
Oh, sorry. Excuse me.
好 - 我们来说说这个博客
- Okay. - Let's talk about this blog thing.
伙计们 这是怎么回事 - 我可以解释
- Guys, what's going on right now? - I can explain that.
现在是什么情况
What is happening right now?
Brett Kagan的博文引用了我们的围脖
Brett Kagan's blog picked up a tweet from us.
上面说76%政♥府♥大楼
Quote, 76% of government buildings
都在用玉米淀粉餐具 我们要做到百分之百
now have Cornstarch Utensils! Let's make it 100!
杜绝塑料餐具
Let's make plastic utensils extinct!
太好了 我们得罪了塑料行业
Oh, great, we've upset the plastics industry.
这整栋楼都是塑料行业赞助的
This whole building is bankrolled by plastics.
所以他们才不来 - 副总统女士
- This is why nobody showed up. - Man: Madam Vice President.
我不知道他是谁 - 你好
- I don't know who this man is. - Hello.
Mike 说话 我现在这个房♥间只有三个人
Mike, talk to me. I am in a room
还有他妈一堆乳蛋饼
with three people and a fuckload of quiche.
Dorsey参议员拿着咖啡来了
Okay, here comes Dorsey with your coffee.
Gary 全场我都能看到
Gary, I have large, moving shapes covered.
好 - 知道吧?
Okay. Okay. - Okay?
您的咖啡 - 噢 我的咖...
- Here's your coffee. - Oh, my co...
我去拿 我能搞定
I'll get it. I got it. I got it.
好 我们有对策了
Okay, here's what we do. Here's what we do.
你要去找Hallowes参议员
You should meet with senator Hallowes.
她跟塑料行业的人联♥系♥非常紧密...
She is stight with the plastics people, it's...
你在玩我吗
Are you kidding?
这些敢不敢不弯成这样
Do these not bend the fuck back?
可以 可以
No. No.
我要拿这个干什么
What am I supposed to do with this?
我拿着它到处晃
I'm supposed to eat around corners?
你是这么准备的吗 拿走 麻烦你
Is that how's gonna work? Here, take this, please.
我们可以为Hallowes 在清洁工作委员会安排位置
We could even give Hallowes a post on your clean jobs commission,
讨好塑料业 - 这个主意不错
- keep plastics happy. - That's actually a great idea.
你可以做到吗 现在联♥系♥Hallowes?
Can you do that? Can you do that? Can you get Hallowes now?
当然可以 你可以直接结束这里
Of course I can. You can just shut it down.
好 去 去 - 直接结束
- Yeah. Go, go, go. - Shut it down.
你得去周♥旋♥ - 周♥旋♥?
you should mingle. - Mingle?
是 - 什么
Yeah. - What?
这么点儿人你让我怎么周♥旋♥
How do you suggest that I mingle with this few people?
Simon会跟Garfunkel周♥旋♥吗 (Simon&Garfunkel 著名二人乐队)
Did Simon mingle with Garfunkel?
他们一起工作 可能也会一起交际
Well, they work together. They probably socialized together.
我觉得他们会的 对不
I'm sure they did, right?
副总统女士 嗨 我是Dan Egan
Madam Vice President. Hi, I'm Dan Egan.
我是Hallowes参议员的公♥关♥经理
I'm director of communications for senator Hallowes.
噢 好 - 现任的
- Oh, good. - Currently.
我特别支持
I just want to say that I'm a huge fan
您的清洁工作计划 - 谢谢
- of the clean jobs initiative. - Oh, thank you.
我说过的 这是个肮脏活儿 可我就是喜欢
Well, you know what I say, it's a dirty job and I love to do it.
哈 很好笑 实际我...
- Ha, that's funny. I actually... - Barbara?
Selina 嗨 - 嗨
- Selina, hi. - Hi.
这是副总统 她通过...
The Vice President, or VEEP, has managed to punch her way through...
谢谢 Dan
Thank you, Dan. Yeah.
Barbara 见到你太好了
Barbara, it's so good to see you.
很高兴见到你 - 我刚错过了什么吗
- It's good to see you. - What have I been missing here?
权力 开玩笑的
Power. I'm kidding!
噢 Selina - 了解 了解
- Oh, Selina. - I know. I know.
请给副总统上杯咖啡 Dan
Coffee for the Vice President, please, Dan.
你猜怎么着 我要去找
Guess what? I've managed to get a fresh batch
你最喜欢的欧洲产糖精
of those European sweeners you like so much.
谢谢 Gary 那个糖精很好
Oh, thanks, Gary. Yeah, they're great sweeteners.
好难吃
They are awful.
其实就是去年我开个北约会议时搞到的
Actually, they're just sweeteners I got at a NATO meeting last year.
它们味道有点...
They really taste rather...
呃 不好
Uh, unpleasant.
有点苦
Kind of bitter.
Dan 你为Hallowes工作顺利吗
So, Dan, are you enjoying working for Hallowes?
不咋地 她就是中等
Not really. She's middle of the road.
不好不坏 在平庸里面算是中间的
She's mediocre, really. Of all the -ocres, she's the mediest.
我往里面加水了吗 这就像个机器人
Do I add water to this machine? It's like a bot.
包不错 Gary
It's a nice bag, Gary.
他叫它利维坦
You know, he calls that The Leviathan.
呵 你往里面放了核电码吗 哥们
Ooh, you got the nuclear codes in there, buddy?
我要不要往里面放个小袋还是什么
Is there a pouch or something that I put into this?
你们还是让Mike做新闻吗
You still got that guy Mike in your press shop?
是 - 他以前帮Moses做新闻的 是不是
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表