科技也许给我们绘制了一张地图 但我们却失去了道德的指南针
"Science may give us the map, but we are lost without morality's compass."
言论自♥由♥亦应包括思想自♥由♥
"The right to free speech includes the right to free thought."
我的良心不准许我把这件事当成是政♥治♥议题来看待
"I can't in all conscience politicize this as an issue."
老天 简直就是在放屁
Jesus, what a talking gas giant.
他这话说了等于没说
It's like listening to Jupiter.
好吧 我看他就是他妈装傻充楞
Well, he fucking fudged it.
不过我们倒是确定他会竞选下任总统了 这个老蠢货
So now we know he's running for president. That stupid bastard.
女士 Maddox 虽然没表态 但是至少说了点什麽
Ma'am, Maddox said nothing, but at least he said something.
而我们则是什麽都还没有说
We've literally said nothing.
现在 那个他妈长着一脸屎相的 Jonah
Meanwhile, that shit shovel-faced fuckin' Jonah
到处宣扬说您已经无路可走了 我们必须选出一个周数
is telling people you're feeling out options. We need to pick a number.
我知道 但是我必须得先有个明确的方向
No, I know, but I need to get clarity here.
- 我现在还没找到方向 - 我已经说得很明白了
- I'm not feeling it. - I was clear.
我都说得这麽明白了 我们他妈只要选择一个周数就可以了
I was clear. We just need to pick a fucking number,
赶紧他妈选一个 把他妈这个选择告诉那些他妈的媒体
any fucking number. Give that fucking number to the fucking press,
然后就他妈可以睡觉了 您到底还想要我讲得多明白
and go to fucking bed! How much more clarity do you need?
难道还要写到 T 恤上才行吗 赶紧的吧
You want to put it on a T-shirt? Come on!
我真的非常抱歉 我并不是有意暴走的
I'm so sorry. I did not mean to blow up like that.
我接受你的道歉
I accept your apology
不过同时我也会考虑
while retaining the right
是不是该他妈把你扫地出门
to fire the fuck out of you.
要不要我把该才的话印到 T 恤上送给你
Shall I print that up on a T-shirt that I could give to you?
这整件事已经快让我崩溃了
This whole thing has got me on edge.
刚才在船上几个小时我都快把肠子吐出来了
I was puking my brains out on that boat for hours.
Jonah 害得我都想杀人了
Jonah's got me absolutely homicidal.
真的很抱歉
I'm sorry.
- 你必须要抱歉才行 - 他已经抱过歉了
- You need to apologize. - He did apologize.
要写书面检讨才行
You need it in writing!
听着 我喜欢堕胎 您知道了吗
Look, I love abortion, okay?
我简直就是堕胎拥护者中的战斗机
I am an abortionado.
但如果婴儿的心跳能他妈代表获胜
But I would go pro-life
我一定会选择支持反堕胎
in a fetal fucking heartbeat if it meant winning.
你的意思是让我做一个像 Maddox 一样的僞君子吗
You're suggesting that you would like me to be a hypocrite like Maddox?
好了 你应该回家了
Okay, so you need to go home.
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
我们继续 没准 Dan 用不了多久
Moving on... and Dan may be quite soon...
现在得找人去把红衣主教 Branzini 找来
someone needs to go get Cardinal Branzini.
我的天 忘了还有天主教这事了
Oh, my God. The Catholics next.
副总统女士 有请红衣主教 Branzini
Madam Vice President, Cardinal Branzini.
- 副总统女士 - 你好 主教
- Madam Vice President. - Oh, Cardinal.
- 我应该没走错屋吧 - 没有 没有 没有
- Am I in the right room? - Oh, yes. Yes, yes, yes, yes.
- 看着点啊你 - 对不起 请见谅
- Oop, excuse you. - Sorry. Excuse me.
我还是带您去私室吧
I'd love to take you into the inner sanctum.
丹·布朗 《达芬奇密♥码♥》等以罗马天主教爲背景的小说作家 Selina这里说的Inner Sanctum在他的小说里经常出现 指收集档案的密室
丹·布朗模仿的真像啊
How very Dan Brown.
这边走 主教 谢谢您
This way, Cardinal, thank you.
请进吧
Come on in.
再给你♥他♥妈♥是来件忙中添乱的事
Here's something else to sew into your giant fucking crazy quilt.
Jonah 现在满世界宣扬 Selina 要跟计划生育组织的人见面
Jonah is now telling people that Selina's meeting with Planned Parenthood.
回家吧 吃片安定 吃五十片好了
Go home. Take an Ambien. Take 50.
她可真是什麽人都见 我想下一个就该轮到阿米什教的了
She's talking to everyone. I think the Amish are coming in next.
我也要回家了 要是有任何人找我
I'm going home. And if anybody needs me,
- 和我没关系了 - 晚安
- I don't care. - 'Night.
我们得把那个从计划生育组织来的 Rachel 什麽的接过来
We need to get in Rachel what's-her-face from Planned Parenthood.
Gary 你能帮我办好这件事吗
Gary, could you finesse that for me?
可以 可以 太好了 我还以爲你会找 Sue 呢
Yes, yes. Whoo! I thought you were going to say Sue.
我可不需要像你那样极力证明自己 Gary
I don't need an enhanced role to know my worth, Gary.
Mike 我需要你来搞定 Cunningham
Mike, I need you to steer in Cunningham.
他是反堕胎派的 让他离 Rachel 远点 不然小心他杀了她
He's pro-life, so keep him away from Rachel or he'll kill her.
- 收到 - Sue 现在就去帮 Kent 把民调的事情搞定
- Copy. - Sue, help Kent finish polling now.
好的 但是如果他敢碰我的头发 我就马上报♥警♥
Okay, but if he touches my hair, I'm calling the police.
- 好吧 - 我不用再带着我的包了
- Okay. - I don't need my bag.
再也不用随身带着包包了
I don't need my bag.
没有包包也能完成工作了
I don't need my bag.
我真的很想先会见你 阁下
I really did want to see you first, Your Excellency,
因爲我想能有多一点时间和您交流下
because I wanted to get a little extra time with you.
不过请容许我做一件小事 马上就好
Let me just do one quick thing, excuse me.
请你确保帮我取消我所有的行程
Make sure you cancel everything, please,
那样我才能有时间跟主教交流
so I can get plenty of time with the cardinal.
好了 现在电♥话♥已经被下了禁响令了
Okay, so now the phones have taken a vow of silence.
好的 请走这边
Okay, we're right this way.
顺便说一下 您穿这个顔色显得真贵气
That is a gorgeous color on you, by the way.
谢谢 请问现在副总统对这件事的看法如何
Thank you. So where is the VP's thinking on this?
看法 现在各种数字满天飞舞
Thinking... There's a lot of numbers being thrown out.
说到数字 这里满了差不多三万块瓷砖
Speaking of numbers, there's over 30,000 tiles...
我说的不是这种数字
That's not really the kind of numbers I'm talking about.
好的 你知道吗 其实应该走这边才对
Okay, you know what? It's actually this way.
- 你觉得这地方怎麽样 - 你是迷路了吗
- Did you find the place okay? - Are you lost?
没有 这里就是我们所说的 "订餐中心"
No. This is what we call the "grub hub."
Grabhub原指美国一家提供根据自己喜好搜索在线订餐服务的网站
那就周日在史蒂芬圣教堂见
I'll see you at St. Stephen's on Sunday.
- 太好了 - 的确是
- Excellent. - Great.
谢谢您一直以来的服务
Uh, thank you for your service.
当然 副总统现在就在我身边
Oh, of course, yes. I have the vice president right here.
女士 电♥话♥那头的是 ACCDP 的人员
Ma'am, I have the ACCDP on the line for you.
我现在开免提
I'm gonna put you on speaker.
- 你好 -嘿你好
-Hello -Hello
- 他们是什麽组织 - 是反
- Who are they? - The Anti...
不对不对 反堕胎
no, the Anti-Abortion...
也不是 什麽什麽协会 我手♥机♥里有
no, the Association of... it's in my phone.
- 能听到吗 - 能 我能听到
- Can you hear me? - Yes, I can. I can.
副总统女士 我真的很荣幸
Madam Vice President. It's such an honor.
真的非常 非常感谢你
Thank you so, so much.
你知道吗 我真的很想最先跟你联♥系♥
You know, I really did want to speak with you first
因爲我想确保
because I wanted to make sure
我们可以多一点时间跟你交流一下
that we got a little extra time to talk together.
老实讲 女士 我们的立场没有发生任何变化
Frankly, ma'am, our position hasn't changed one inch.
呃 好吧 你知道吗
Uh, well, you know what?
这对于我来讲 也是一种信念
It's a matter of conviction for me, too.
- 反堕胎派 - 他们是支持堕胎的
- Pro-life. - They're pro-choice.
我想我们的信念从我们协会的名称就已经表达得很明确了
I think our position's pretty clear from the title of our organization.
当然 这我知道
Oh, yeah, of course.
- 就叫 ACCDP - 我的天老爷
- ACCDP. - Oh, my God.
天呐 这里的灯光还真是不太舒服
God, the lighting is so unflattering.
我可以问你一个问题吗 你是不是在躲谁
Can I ask you a question? Are you hiding from someone?
人生不就是在躲避那些不想见的人吗
Aren't we all hiding from somebody?
我打个电♥话♥马上就来
I'm gonna make a quick call.
马上 真的马上回来
Really quick, just really quick.
就一秒钟 真抱歉
One second. So sorry.
赶紧振作起来 Gary
Get your shit together, Gary.
你能做到的 你做得到
You can do this. You can do this.
麻烦再等一下下
Excuse me for just a minute.
我意识到生命是可贵的
I realize that life is precious.
还有那得来不易的 至 自♥由♥
"And so are the hard-won freed... freedoms..."
- 谢天谢地 - 谢谢您 女士
- Oh, thank God. - Thank you, ma'am.
- 也谢谢你 再见 - 再见
- Thank you. Bye-bye. - Good-bye.
对不起 她是 A-D-CCP的人
She was from the A-D-CCP. Sorry.
- 那是什麽组织 - 我也不清楚
- And who are they? - I'm not quite sure.
不过我手♥机♥里有
It's in my phone.
看到这戒指了吗 女士
See that, ma'am?
我把 Cunningham 带来了 我知道 他是支持堕胎的
I've got Cunningham. I know, he's pro-choice.
- 反堕胎 - 知道了
- Life! - Got it.
- 好了 我们可以走了 - 是吗
- Okay, we're good. Yeah. - Good?
那太好了 我不用你来帮
Okay, that's good. I don't need any help.
- 你喜欢音乐吗 - 应该喜欢 有事吗
- You like music? - I suppose. Why?
McCartney 的新歌♥还不错
The new McCartney is worth checking out.
- 现在就听吗 还是以后听也可以 - 以后就行
- Right now, or can it wait? - It can wait.
这就到了
You're in here.
副总统马上就可以见您了
The vice president will see you now...
我想我们最好还是分开进去比较好吧
It's probably better if we go in separately,
- 你说是不是 - 现在轮到你做出选择了 Amy
- wouldn't you think? - Your right to choose, Amy.
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表