插♥进♥去
Shove these up there.
应该能奏效
That'll do the trick.
为什么会有本自行车的书?
Why is there a bicycle book?
Gary 说真的 为什么……
Gary, seriously, why...
哦 老天好恶心
Oh, my God. You look so disgusting.
我喜欢自行车
I love bicycles.
哦 找到了来 我找到了
Oh, I got it. Here, I got it.
有了来 塞起来
I got it. Here, shove these in.
插♥进♥去
Shove these in.
我们得出去……啊哦
We gotta get out... uh-oh.
没事吧?
Everything all right?
很好
Great.
我得走了
I need to go.
Amy, Amy, Amy, Amy.
老天 你出什么事了?
Jesus, what the fuck happened to you?
嘘 听着 听着总统要辞职
Shh, listen, listen. The president is resigning.
Selina要当总统了
Selina is gonna be president.
怎么了?什么事?
What's going on? What's up?
总统要辞职Selina当总统
POTUS is resigning. Selina's president.
总统要让位Selina要当总统了
POTUS is stepping down. Selina's gonna be president.
卧♥槽♥!
Fuck off!
总统要辞职了Selina要当总统了
POTUS is gonna resign. Selina is gonna be president.
哦 艹
Oh, shit.
我本来还想养鸭子
I was gonna raise ducks.
好了 第二条
Okay, take two.
很抱歉刚才离开 但我回来了
I'm so sorry I went away, but now I'm back.
Fadi和Elida 他们经历了一段磨难
Fadi and Elida, they've had a terrible time.
不哦 我相信一定是
No. Oh, I bet they have.
他们一个月前才刚抵达
They just arrived a month ago.
Rye港
At Rye Harbor.
哦 Rye港真不错
Oh, Rye Harbor. Oh, that's lovely.
这么说你们安全到达了
So you had a safe arrival,
看来幸运女神眷顾你们
which means that Lady Luck was with you.
我们的行程就像一段噩梦
Our journey was like a horrible dream.
嗯 对
Mm, right.
有一次 我们在井里躲了五天
At one time, we hid in a well for five days.
哦 天哪
Oh, good Lord.
井里
A well.
- (咳嗽) - 嗯?
- Ahem. - Yeah?
呃 48小时后就那个
Um, it's happening in 48 hours.
好了 我得走了
Okay, I gotta go,
不过 老天 祝你们好运 一切糟糕的事都好起来
but, gosh, good luck with all of your terrible troubles
还有 嗯 欢迎来到美国
and, um, welcome to America.
嘘 嘘 嘘
Shh, shh, shh.
赢家*5
Winner, winner, winner, winner, winner.
Winner, winner, winner.
好了 好了 尽管很奇怪……
Okay, okay, so as weird as this may seem...
嗯
Okay.
你还在参加竞选
You are still running a campaign.
哦 我的天 对
Oh, my God, right.
- 所以这里必须有人 - 对
- So somebody has to be here. - Right.
显然 我得跟你去 因为我是……
Obviously, I have to go with you because I'm...
- 我的竞选主管 - 对 而且我会考虑让你做办公厅主任
- My campaign manager. - Yeah, and we'll talk Chief of Staff.
哦还有你得跟我来 Ben
Oh. And you have to come with me, Ben.
妞们都这么说哟
That's what all the chicks say.
嘘!
Shh!
- 还有 Mike 我需要你 - 没错 你需要
- And, Mike, I need you. - Yes, you do.
显然我也得和你去因为你需要我的……
And obviously I need to come with you 'cause you need my...
凶残的眼睛
Ruthless eye.
对 我没灵魂
Yeah, I have no soul.
- 还有 Gary…… - 嗯?
- And, Gary... - Yeah?
- 我需要你留下 - 什么?
- I need you to stay. - What?
对 我要你留在这里
Yeah, I need you to stay here
给竞选和其他事情代言 好吗?
to be the face of the campaign and everything, okay?
什么?
What?
然后民田 你可以坐商业飞机回特区
And then tomorrow, you take a commercial flight back to DC
然后我们谈谈就职演说用的鞋
and then we can talk inauguration shoes.
好的 女士 但这是我……你人生
Okay, ma'am, but this is the most important moment
最重要的时刻
of my... of your life.
就这样了就这样了
It's going. It's going.
对不起 我觉得好像……
Sorry, I just feel like it was...
我就在你身边
I'd be right next to you.
我是说 我绝对同意我在那个位置
I mean, I would absolutely agree that that would be me.
这比我任何一次性♥爱♥都好
This is better than any of the sex I've ever had.
我是说 几乎任何一次
I mean, almost any of it.
我感觉难受 但仅仅在脖子 你知道吗?
I feel sick, but it's just in my neck, you know?
哇 除了我只有44个资深媒体顾问
Wow, only 44 other senior press advisors
体会过这种感觉
have ever felt like this.
没错我们是被选中的人 伙计们
That's right, yeah. We're the chosen ones, bud.
哇 还真是都围绕着你呢 对吧?
Wow, it really is all about you, isn't it?
总统声明辞去职务 立即生效
The president announced that he will be stepping down
此举是为了照料其妻子
with immediate effect in order to help his wife...
- 的病情 - 哦不
- deal with her illness. - Oh, no.
不不不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不不完蛋了
No, no, no, no. Fuck me.
这个……这个汤是蛋奶素吗?
Is this... is this soup vegetarian?
- 我想是纯素 - 啊 不错
- I think it's vegan. - Ah, nice.
所以是一种或者两种豆子?
So maybe one or two types of beans?
我不知道不是我做的
I wouldn't know. I don't make the soup.
哦 可能是三种 实际上
Oh, maybe three, actually.
- 我不知道 - 嗯
- I don't know. - Yeah.
刚刚有人在我的事业里开了两架飞机(?)
Someone has just flown two planes into my career.
我的心跳得 有时速两百英里那么快
My heart is racing, like, 200 miles an hour.
我也是但对我来说很正常 因为我不健康
Me, too, but that's normal for me 'cause I'm not a healthy man.
我不懂
I don't understand this,
因为昨天大家都在拿箱子讲笑话
'cause yesterday we were all doing jokes about the box,
现在她就是总指挥了
now she's commander-in-chief.
这怎么发生的?
How is this happened?
那么 给副总统工作怎么样?
So, what's it like working for the vice president?
每天站在她身边就是我最大的喜悦
It's my greatest joy just to stand by her every day,
只要和她在一起
just to be by her side.
给自己买♥♥把枪吧 妈
Buy yourself a gun, Mom,
因为美国的这个烂摊子只能靠枪解决了
because America's gonna have to shoot its way out of this.
她经常把你落下吗?
Does she often leave you behind?
不这是第一次
No, this is the first time.
哦 我没吃到沙拉
Oh, I didn't get any salad.
哦 天哪 妈让它停下
Oh, God, Mom. No, make this stop.
哦 好吧好吧
Oh, okay, okay.
不 不要关掉 妈
No, don't turn it off, Mom.
哇 这一定就是高兴的感觉
Whoa, this must be what it feels like to be happy.
女士 你还好吗?
Ma'am, are you okay?
我他妈的要当总统了
I'm gonna be the fucking president.
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表