Okay, great. Thank you. Tom James! Tom James!
好的 太好了 谢谢 Tom James! Tom James!
I'm gonna go rally the rally.
我去会场振奋一下士气
With all due respect,
恕我直言
you need to get your shit together now, lady.
你现在必须振作起来 女士
Ma'am up. You're still the leader of the free world.
硬气点 你还是这个自♥由♥国度的元首
Hmm?
嗯?
Where's Tom?
Tom去哪了?
Oh, he's gone to talk to the crowd at the rally.
噢 他去会场为大家讲话去了
What? The fuck he has.
什么? 他妈的他想干什么
Why would you let him do that?
你怎么能允许他这么干?
Well, you don't work here. Well, neither do you.
哦 你又不在这工作 你也不属于这
All right, fuck all of you. I'm going to the rally.
好好 去他妈的 我要去会场
Ma'am, ma'am, that would be unprecedented.
夫人 夫人 这史无前例
No, I'll tell you what's unprecedented, Kent.
没有 我告诉你什么叫史无前例 Kent
A tie is unprecedented.
平局是史无前例
So is becoming the first lady president.
成为首位女性总统也是史无前例
So is that jackoff becoming president through the back door.
那个想走捷径当总统的王八蛋也是史无前例
Okay? The rule book's been torn up now
知道了吧? 现在已经没有规则了
and America is wiping its nasty ass with it.
这个国家已经把一切规则都擦了屁♥股♥了
Get the fuck out of my way!
别他妈挡着我!
Ma'am! Ma'am! Let's go.
夫人! 夫人! 我们走
Tom James! Tom James!
Tom James! Tom James!
Tom James!
Tom James!
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, I admit, this isn't boring.
好吧 我承认 这有点意思
Why make the total of electoral votes an even number?
为什么总选票数会一模一样?
Insanity? Listen, I know this is a long night.
神经错乱? 我知道 今夜很漫长
You're tired and you're cold and your legs ache
你们又冷又累 腿都站疼了
and you need the bathroom.
还很想去洗手间
Boy, you need the bathroom.
哎呀 你们肯定内急得很了
That fucking guy
那个混♥蛋♥
with his fucking charm and his fucking son
他假惺惺的魅力 他的混♥蛋♥儿子
and his fucking wheelchair with his spine all fucked up.
他的烂轮椅还有他的脊椎 都死去吧
My grandmother survived the Dust Bowl.
我奶奶从黑色风暴事件中活了下来
And before she died at the age of 89,
而在她89岁时去世前
she told me a secret that she kept for almost 50 years.
曾告诉我一个她保守了近50年的秘密
The story concerns...
故事是说...
Ladies and gentlemen, Tom James.
女士们 先生们 Tom James
How about it?
大家好不好?
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢大家 谢谢大家
Thank you. Wow.
谢谢你们 哇
Do I know how to pick 'em? Yep.
我知道怎么接话茬吗? 当然知道了
Well, thank you so much for being here.
很感谢你们来到这里
I know it's been a wait.
我知道你们等了很久
And we really do appreciate your presence.
而且我们真的很感谢你们的到来
What a night, right?
真是一个难忘的晚上 对不对?
It's the night of nights.
是万里挑一的难忘夜晚
Um, you know what I want to do?
呃 你们知道我想做什么吗?
I want to introduce you to the First Daughter
我想把你们介绍给
of the United States,
美国的第一女儿
my daughter Catherine Selina Meyer.
我的女儿Catherine Selina Meyer
Catherine
Catherine
Always a delight to have...
很高兴...
She is such a beautiful girl. I'm so proud of her.
她是个漂亮的姑娘 我为她感到十分骄傲
Well, we have another minute
在我们准备揭示弗吉尼亚州投票之前
or so before we're prepared to call Virginia.
我们还有一分钟左右的时间
Just checking a couple of precincts.
就看看一些选区的状况吧
We've made some premature calls this evening.
我们今晚做了几次不成熟的预测
So we're anxious to be absolutely certain this time.
那么我们现在都极其想知道这次的最终结果
Why don't we meet some of the people
不如我们来见一见那些
who lift me up?
帮助我竞选的人员吧?
I'd like you to meet them.
我想让大家见见他们
Guys, come on out. How about these great faces?
同志们 出来吧 这些伟大的面孔如何?
Incredible scenes. Never happened before.
惊人的一幕 史无前例
Very emotional moment. Dan, do you wish you were there?
非常感人的时刻 Dan 你也希望在那里吧?
I'm sure it's a very exciting place to be at.
我确信在那里是件令人激动的事
There's never been an election like this.
从来没有过像这次一样的选举
No.
没有
You must want to be there.
你肯定想在那儿
Folks, you don't know her, but this is Karen Collins.
乡亲们 你们不认识她 但这是Karen Collins
And she has been a friend of mine for a while.
我们成为朋友也有一段时间了
Yep.
是的
And Amy Brookheimer is here.
这位是Amy Brookheimer
Amy Brookheimer who so successfully ran my campaign
Amy Brookheimer非常成功地组织了我的竞选活动
until she became unwell.
直到她生病不适为止
I'll tell you somebody else that is not here tonight
我还想像大家介绍一位今晚不在场
who was with the campaign...
但有参与到我们竞选团队的人...
Sounds like it could be you, Dan.
Dan 看样子是说你哦
Well, I would be incredibly touched.
好吧 那我会超级感动的
And that is, of course, Leslie Kerr.
毫无疑问 这个人就是Leslie Kerr
I'm sure Leslie is thanking you, too.
我相信Lesile也会感谢各位
And I'm hearing we can now project a Virginia result.
我听到现在可以预测弗吉尼亚州的投票结果了
Dan, what is that projection? Thank you, Greg.
Dan 预测结果如何? 谢谢 Greg
CNN is prepared to make the following projection
CNN准备做以下预测
that Virginia, with its 13 electoral votes,
这13张选举人票
is a win for President Meyer.
被Meyer总统赢得了
This election is a tie.
选举打平了
We did it!
我们做到了!
We have one more hurdle to overcome.
我们还有一个障碍要跨过
And we shall overcome.
而且我们会跨过的
One more river to cross.
我们还有一条河流要穿过
One more mountain to climb.
还有一座山要攀爬
But I have been to the mountaintop.
但我已经在山顶上了
Thank you.
谢谢大家
I don't know what to do. We don't do anything.
我不知道要做什么 我们什么都不做
You do what you have to do. Yeah, I'm getting drunk.
你做你该做的事情 对 我该一醉方休
Hey, Dan, when you get this,
嘿 Dan 你收到这条信息时
can you put in a good word for me with Greg?
能帮我在Greg面前美言几句吗?
I think that I need to keep my TV work going.
我觉得我需要保住在电视台的工作
Okay, you're gonna win. And if you don't, I'll kill myself.
听着 你一定会赢 你要是不赢 我就自杀
Kent, what happens next? You've got to know.
Kent 下一步怎么走? 你要知道的
No, I'm afraid not. Some of these House races,
不 我恐怕不知道 一些议院的选举还在变
they're still too close to call. What does that mean?
它们还是势均力敌 难分高下 这是什么意思?
Well, presently, we cannot predict the result
就是 现在我们还不能预测最终
of the vote in Congress on January 20.
1月20日国会的投票结果
We're in a kind of purgatory. Welcome to my world.
我们算是在炼狱的困境之中 欢迎来到我的世界
Can you stop thinking
你就不能一秒钟都不想
about yourself for one second? Honestly.
你自己吗? 老实说
No, because I'm going to prison. Have I mentioned that?
不能 因为我要进监狱了 我有说过这点吧?
So what are we gonna do here? Should we drop the balloons?
那我们现在该干什么? 我们要放气球吗?
No, no balloons. Maybe just drop half of them?
不 不要气球了 或者放下一半?
No! Why do we even have balloons?
不要! 我们为什么要有这些气球?
Ma'am, I seriously overstepped the mark
夫人 我到台上讲话
going out onstage. That was a fuck-up.
是严重的僭越 那简直就是愚不可及 一团糟
Yeah, I'll say.
是 我觉得
You might want to watch that if you become president.
你要是成了总统会想回头看这一段的
If that does happen,
如果真发生了
want to be my veep?
你愿意做我的副总统吗?
Why don't you go help them with the balloons?
你为什么不去帮他们弄弄气球?
Copy that.
收到
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表