I wanted to know how that made you feel.
我不知道你在说什么。
I don't know what you're talking about.
什么你不知道?
What do you mean you don't know
我亲眼看见的!
what I'm talking about? I saw it happen!
你们新媒体的人就是这个毛病,
This is the problem with you new media guys.
不核对事实。
You don't check your facts.
你真是无尽的混♥蛋♥之源啊!
Jonah, you are the dick that keeps on giving!
真♥相♥无法掩盖,Mike。
You can't bury the truth, Mike.
能把Ryan先生送走吗?
Can we take Mr. Ryan out?
这不公平!
This isn't fair!
这不公平。这是个阴谋!
This is not fair. This is a conspiracy!
谢谢,Alicia。
Thank you, Alicia.
喂。我们不是朋友。
Uh-uh. You're not my friend.
- 你叫我母牛。 - 我才是母牛!
- You called me a cow. - I'm the cow!
- 你是。 - 我是母牛!
- You are. - I'm the cow!
哞!
Moo!
游♥行♥是什么时候来着?
When is the walk again?
三周以后。
Three weeks from today.
我可能真的可能去不了。
I really don't think I'm going to be able to make it.
对不起。
I'm so sorry.
你们鼓舞人心!
You guys were an inspiration.
谢谢。
Thank you.
- 我可以拿回大衣了吗? - 不知道。
- Can I get my coat back? - I don't know.
妈咪,我的小马在哪里?
Mommy, where's my pony?
坏消息,亲爱的。
Bad news, honey.
它被裁掉了,债务上限谈判
It got... it got cut in the latest round
的最后一轮。
of debt ceiling talks.
而且
And...
来自纽约现场,这里是周六夜!
live from New York, it's Saturday Night!
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表